Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Erumollien bitterly laughed, "You have your father still, child." He pointed out, silver eyes flashing with grief as he pushed his memory of his father's beheading to Tristan's own mind.

"I have lost mine, when I bound you, it was meant to be my father's duty to apply the symbols upon my skin, it was one final act of a father to his son before the son leaves his father and mother's embrace to join himself with someone he either cares for or has a duty to." He sighed and rolled up the contract he'd been staring at for some time now.

"The war is already over, are you truly too young to realise things like these?" He was weary and he felt all his nine centuries weighing down upon his shoulders as he fought to even do the simplest things that once made him laugh and chase after his siblings, "You must realise, Tristan, that peace can never be fully found." He looked outside the stained glass window that overlooked his garden that he'd opened to the public, "Peace will never be found, but we can find contentment."

When he noticed his consort's illness, he simply nodded to himself. He would not be required to bed him now that he is expecting. Within a few months he will be able to see the child's fëa.

"Go and rest, Tristan." He gently ushered his consort outside the rom before returning to his desk. That was, of course when Beriadan chose to stride in.

"You know, at this point I'm assuming I will be your mistress if I keep doing the duties of a consort." His cousin announced as he pulled Erumollien away from his desk and out the study.

Erumollien did not protest that fact. After all, Beriadan cared for him so many times during his healing sleep, comforted him by reminding him not all is lost when he was deep into his grief and forced him to eat or go riding when he refused to leave his study, all of which was meant to be done by his..."better half" due to the fact that Erumollien would never have done anything like that willingly or by himself. But of course, his consort would never seek out a tutor for High Elven culture or even what the kingdom expects from the High King's consort.

Erumollien sighed and tuned himself in so he may listen to his cousin's rant.

"You have not eaten a single damned meal in some time now save for some bread and wine, what is wrong with you?" Beriadan growled out as Erumollien began to fight against his cousin.

"I still have to do some things!" Erumollien pointed out before he was flipped onto his back by Beriadan.

"Cousin, you best shut up, follow me to the dining halls and eat your damn midday meal since you did not appear to break your fast this morning." Erumollien glared at his advisor before shoving him off and getting up.

"Ego mibo orch.!" He spat out, his cousin just rolled his eyes.

"Such immaturity, honestly."

Ego mibo orch - Go kiss an Orc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes - 07-18-2017, 02:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,822 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,380 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,378 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,405 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,568 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,798 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight