Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan walked, following the sound of his better half's voice. He seemed to be troubled but Tristan would not dwell on that. He went over to the other King, first asking before he would sit down. It was in his nature to always ask before doing anything. He sat down in the soft, spring grown grass, lowering his own feet in the freezing, crystal clear pool water. He took in a deep breath, letting it out from his relaxed lungs. He felt at peace, seeing the water make ripples with each movement of the two King's slight movements. Relaxed, it was something it made Tristan more and more at peace. Life made more sense now that he was gaining the other King's full needed attention.

King Tristan did not know but he placed a hand upon the top of the other King's one. He offered his hope to the King, being a listening ear, affectionate of their slowly blossoming relationship. He knew that his beloved was suffering, wanting to make the pain fade but knew that it would take a very very very long time and so much more. He provided affection to the other King, loving him more with each day.

King Tristan spoke about what was in his heart, gently providing an open mind like a counselor. He felt the grief and saw many flashbacks of the other King's joyous past. It was not his fault he was now a grieving soul, he lost those who were closest to him. Inch by painstaking inch he was understanding as to how agonizing it was to lose someone close and losing those dearest. He felt the same feelings that the other King. He was eager to be more understanding to the other King's inner most feelings, grief, troubles and most of all, hopelessness.

"Erumollien .. I know I have said this for far too many times to count but I love you." King Tristan said, a blush on his face. "Truly I do."

"To you, I want to be a listening ear, understanding of the emotions you and I share. I promise to be here." King Tristan said.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-19-2017, 07:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,646 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,429 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,511 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,997 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 13,037 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 122,556 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight