Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
"Thank you, Erumollien." King Tristan replied to the other King.

King Tristan was eager to be with the other King, not wanting to be a burden but something had to be done. He looked up at the King's face, his own face seemed to be an exact mirror. He felt as though the King would be upset but he wanted to earn a smile or at least a smirk.He knew he had to earn it but he was prepared. He was also eager to what he would be faced with. He looked into the King eyes. He was wanting the King to accept him through it all. He was happy.

"Erumollien, can you join me in my bedroom. You need to have a good night." King Tristan said.

"I won't take no for an answer." King Tristan said further.

King Tristan took his better half's hand, willing to be more authoritative. He would not mind the other man's question, wanting to be with him and not buried in work. He was trying to distract his mind from any distraction, sadness and so much more. He looked at his better half's face, noticing so much pain, sadness and troubles. He felt himself wanting to help him with anything. He wanted to be firm but loving as well. It made him worried about the other KIng, knowing that he and the KIng would soon welcome a child into the world and he knew that he would need the other King to be open.

King Tristan sat on his bed, looking up at the King. He was happy, wanting for the King to join him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-19-2017, 05:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,826 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,382 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,380 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,406 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,570 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,821 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight