Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan smiled, soon following beside his other King's horse. He softly cleared his voice, summoning the words to speak first. He opened his mouth, letting the words flow free like a stream of rain pouring down from the vast skies.

"How was your childhood?" King Tristan asked, hoping that the question was easy to ask his better half. King Tristan waited for his King's answer, wanting to hear a side of him he wanted to see. That such emotion would be joy. He wanted his beloved to be relaxed, his voice like honey and calm.

King Tristan looked at his better half, being patient with him. He loved to listen to his lover's problems.

King Tristan petted the horses head, feeling her relax even more by his gentle touch. She was peaceful.

King. Tristan smiled, feeling at peace as well like the horse, making the best of this time him and King were together.

King Tristan took the advisor's lecture, only asking the questions he said were the best to ask. 

King Tristan was eager to hear the other King's words, looking at nothing but his better half. He listened, having an open mind. He wanted to hear each word that his lover would say to him. He did not want his lover to slip into grief.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-22-2017, 04:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,336 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,413 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,463 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,723 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,828 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 121,359 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight