Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
Erumollien looked at Tristan and smiled, shrugging a bit, "I was restless and my wound had been bothering me, so I thought of using my time wisely by designing the nursery." He explained as he sketched out some branches going down from the room's ceiling as if to touch the crib he'd positioned in the middle of the room, his brows furrowed as he added small strings which he was thinking of as mithril thread while the branches were of gold, thinking that he can base the colours off of his House colours.

"Tomorrow, I shall send for the servants to bring all your items here and some of my architects shall come to oversee the design that you shall choose." He explained as he set aside his seventh sketch that he'd based off of his family's crest and colours.

A white and gold room with the motif of a deer and an oak branch, he'd added in sketches of a rocking chair, small piles of pillows on one corner, a settee, Erumollien had basically not held back at all with designing his child's room, his brows furrowing as he added in a final detail.

"I had only designed these, Tristan, but the final decision for the room's design is all yours." He murmured as he handed all seven sketches to his spouse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes - 07-29-2017, 07:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,229 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,411 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,458 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,705 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,807 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 121,298 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight