Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
"You are welcome, I love you Erumollien." King Tristan said softly, a shy blush on his face. "I am honored to share a bed with you each evening. I want to tell you that I am blessed to be with you as your other half. Thank you for helping me."

King Tristan slept for a while, soon slightly awakening to the gentle feeling of his lover laying close beside him. He closed his eyes, resting once more. He felt the presence of his lover's comforting warmth, not wanting to escape. He was also blessed to have gained his lover's trust and most of all .. the true power of his love to guide him. He sighed softly in his sleep, smiling and never stopping for even a single minute. He rested for a while soundly on the bed, wanting to rest without any harsh movements from their restless babe. He managed a few hours before the pains started up against from resting. He sighed softly, getting up to his bare feet and began walking around, holding his aching stomach. He leaned against a few sturdy walls of the hallway, feeling as though he would vomit from the pains that he felt. He was in true, unbearable pain. He never knew that such pains had existed. Could it? maybe it could be more than severe.

With effort, a tired King Tristan held his large belly as he waddled back to the room where he belonged with Erumollien.

King Tristan returned to the bedroom. He was existing for his beloved Erumollien and a second life inside him, also. He was extremely aware that only the strongest would be able to survive. He laid back down beside his husband once more. He was rather scared and eager to soon hold the soon to be born child, mentally preparing himself for that one day of birth. He was brave when his beloved other half was around him. He was never truly loved but now he was. He rubbed his still tender, aching belly. He felt miserable, the reason was because of the child being rough with what was rough movements. At the same time he was happy to be carrying the babe. He was pleased to soon give birth to the grown child. That child would thrive and grow in the kingdom. He was to be a prince by birth. He was positive that the babe would be strong.

King Tristan smiled, dreaming of the same little boy that was his soon to be born son. He wanted his lover to not be confused. Love was like running a race, two people would be complete to do such a feat together. He was also confused but he adored his beloved soul mate. He was happy, feeling so very blessed to be in his lover's warm, comfortable arms. He never trusted any other man but now he did. He dreamed of anything when in his lover's mighty, smart, strobg and crafty presence. He yawned softly, feeling relaxed beside the King. King Tristan smiled, trusting and living with his wise beloved.

King Tristan loved to be with his beloved, He was happy to carry a child, not complaining. He was proud of himself, eager to soon birth the unborn child. He hoped that the gender of the babe would be a boy. He sighed, feeling his breaths become easily panted while walking even though it was a few steps. Carrying around the child in his stomach was murder on his petite hips. It was but still he did not complain. It was his first time being with child. He felt as if he was a balloon being filled up with air but couldn't expand further. He felt like he would explode if his stomach grew any further.

Life was some times a hardship, wanting the discomfort to disappear.

King Tristan winced, holding his swollen, heavy stomach with his hands.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 08-10-2017, 06:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,235 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,411 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,459 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,706 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,811 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 121,305 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight