Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
(It is alright. No need to apologize. I understand that real life comes first. I am glad to hear from you again.)

King Tristan gripped his beloved's hand tightly whenever the pains of labor plagued him. Each one was more intense than the other. Heavily he panted as if he were a dog struggling to ignore the sun shining it's hellish heat down upon him. He was not one to give into discomfort but soon he was a whimpering mess. He was granted a short time to relax and regain a newfound strength to use. He pushed on and off for a few hours when he felt his instincts guided him. He wanted the suffering that he was going through to stop. He would do anything to get the pains to not overwhelm or overpower him.

"Thank you, Erumollien. I am blessed to be with you through this." King Tristan smiled up at his beloved.

King Tristan was struggling to get at least the head of the large second unborn child to emerge but so far nothing was not happening. He pushed for the day, soon the such evening turned to nightfall. He was soon covered in sweat, his nether region and swollen stomach protesting and complaining because of the strain that the child put him through. He was feeling blessed to give life to the twins, he rested for a while and tried not to put stress on the second unborn twin. He was trying his hardest not to give up, looking at his beloved and soon he felt harsh movements from the second identical twin.

"I am alright, I want to go through the pain." King Tristan replied softly, wanting to go through birth the natural way. He was indeed blessed. He wanted to birth the child like women would but so far he was not having luck. He was much too tired. Truly he was. He did not want his lover to worry but he wanted to not numb himself. He wanted to feel the pains. It made him feel more and more alive. He was determined to birth the second twin in the same way as the first twin, daughter Akira.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 09-26-2017, 05:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,646 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,429 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,511 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,997 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 13,037 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 122,556 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight