Closed The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy)
The God of fertility and God of Marriage are supposed to be spouses... But they can't stand each other
((Since he hasn't revealed himself to be a god yet, he chooses to take a male form. So if they hook up while Yuni is pretending to be a human, he wouldn't have reason to think he could get Yuni pregnant. But if they hook up later while he is more of his natural form, he would have a womb, female organs, and a more pronounced clitoris/penis. But he's cool switching to whatever makes his partner comfy. Tbh if they are together while he's male presenting, Yuni probably wouldn't realize he could get pregnant either in that form))

Yuni laughed; "I'm sorry for scaring you, I just don't want you to be bored of seeing me." He grinned when Jace showed his appreciation for the fruit. He busied himself with petting Jace's cattle while Jace enjoyed his snack. Yuni was probably the reason his Cattle would look to Jace for a treat when he came out to the fields, since he would show up with snacks for them as well. Also of note over the weeks, was the fact that Jace's crops has started to grow in abundance. They were already thriving before, but it seemed with Yuni's visits, every crop was a bumper crop. All the flowers turned their little faces to see him, it seemed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) - by GothPop - 02-22-2023, 09:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,913 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 5,119 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 428 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
Heart C Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.) SilentFeather 44 1,700 04-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,475 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) Klayko 85 8,173 01-08-2022, 05:37 AM