Closed Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.)
Heart 
On a silent, blindingly bright day the first rays of dawn shined through the gaping mouth of a massive cave. The blinding presence was awfully annoying, not to mention it barging in a room like that of a merciless burgular.

In response to it a young, naked, dirt, pieces of leaves and clumps of moss covered shapeshifter known as Silent feather or Akitra awoke, shielding his squinting, overwhelmed eyes from the beyond bright light with a hand. It was like a dancing flame, not caring about who it woke up. It was the nature of the rude sun but he chose not to mumble, it was not in his nature to dwell on those that would annoy anyone. .

He was taught better than that.

He got up to his bare, petite size feet with a gentle, softly sigh as to not startle or awaken his slumbering husband. He yawned, revealing sharp teeth, stretching all four of his human like limbs as if praising a new day. Which he was.

He was considered a defect in the eyes of God but he was able to stand up like a human would. And so was his mate.

He gathered himself for the day.

After washing and grooming his body with his long, bubble gum colored tongue he did his tasks. He was looking at himself in the large pond that he made as a large hole inside of the cave. Later, he returned to his lover, sleeping for a while before getting to tasks for that morning. He got to work, keeping himself focused on hunting for the day.

As the day progressed to the evening he was finished with each, smiling in relief. He looked in the waterfall that was in the cave, humming softly to himself. He decorated his fur with armor from two colors that represented her clan, ivory and gold, smiling when finished, feeling relaxed in both mentality, spiritual or physical. Acting dead, he laid down and slept, dreaming, positive thoughts, preparing himself for a new battle on the horizon.

He then left the cave with him, summoning his group of other cat-like shapeshifters to join him.

He laid down beside his mortally wounded with bitemarks, claw slashed, broken bones, slowly and agonizingly passing away husband and slept, dreaming, positive thoughts, preparing himself for a new battle. He crled beside his passed away mate, gently nuzzling his neck with his black muzzle. Sadly soon he would perish with his whole entire platoon.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
(Sorry, my response is definitely not going to be that detailed or descriptive but I’ll try)

River stretched out his body feeling the satisfying crack of his bones. He stood in his human form, dark green eyes and pale skin with wavy black hair falling into his eyes. He preferred to sleep by himself as he then could take either form without his packs judgement. He shifted back to his cat form where he had brown fur with white paws and tail.

He helped his pack hunt before returning and sitting by himself, much of his pack was already paired up but he was often seen as a freak of nature due to his shifting abilities and that often put pack members off even trying to be his mate in case it transferred to their litters.

Suddenly he was called forward as there was a dispute with another pack on a border and they were sent to battle. After the battle had ceased River was severely injured, bleeding heavily he lay on the battlefield struggling, his pack had left him believing he was a lost cause or choosing to see him that way, easier to leave him behind to die than have what was considered a freak in their pack.

River lay there whimpering and crying slightly, his body in pain and his breaths fast and short, he wasn’t sure how much time he had left but was hoping for anyone to help out him out of his misery.
(You are descriptive and you did wonderfully. And it is alright, I have been busy but I am glad that you have replied. You do not have to match my paragraps, all you have to do is do your best. That is all I ask for.)

-  -  -

While venturing on his side of the territory, he was alerted to the faint commotion of sobbing and whimpering. He approached through the low-lying brush silently, thinking that this was a trap or something close to that.

He entered the battle field in his feline form taking careful steps as to not be startled by a sound or attract attention to himself.  Soon, he almost stumbled over the suffering River.  

"Uhm .. are you alright .. do you need a medicine cat?" he questioned softly. "I can help you but I can see you are harmed severely, do you wish to be carried or can you travel by walking."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

River panted desperately, his breaths getting harder from both blood loss and the panic he was in. He thought he had died when a beautiful creature appeared in his sight.

He blinked slowly trying to understand the words that were coming out of the creatures mouth, his brain working twice as hard to simply understand. “I…I do not know…” he gasped out whimpering quietly as he moved a little. He was utterly distraught his pack had abandoned him like this and knew his tears were both from physical and emotional pain.
"I will help you, as well as my sister can as well." Silent feather questioned softly, ready to attack if this was some sick joke but the crying did sound genuine to his ears which swiveled and twitched. "I can help you but I can see you are harmed, do you wish to be carried or can you travel by walking. I promise you that you will not be harmed further.

His claws stepped closer, examining the such cat that he ceased to know of by name. "My name is Akitra but you can call me Silent feather. What is your, if I may ask?" he questioned further. He tried to keep the handsome cat alert and talking.

He shifted back to his second form which was a human, gently scooping up River and carrying him to the big medicine cat hut across the border into wild cat territory. "Sister .. you must help him."

"I will brother, but it will be for a few days as his wounds are deep and a few bones are broken." She said softly, examining River's open gash like wounds and dark bruises beneath fur.

River looked at the other cat “My name is River” he said gently. He whimpered loudly as he was lifted in the man’s human form and couldn’t help but feel safe in the arms of the other.

He cried out in pain as Silent Feathers sister cleaned and wrapped his wounds, tears welling and matting with his fur as the pain enveloped him.

He slept for several days before finally feeling strong enough to leave the tent. He limped slightly and his body felt entirely sore but at least he was capable of movement. He saw Akitra and smiled warmly “Thank you for helping me” he said gently “I realise I haven’t actually said it prior to now”
Each day was spent by River's side, stroking his fur and watching his sister changing his bandages. He wanted him to wake up but there was two words that were swirling in his mind, patience and time. Those kept him going.

Akitra smiled in happiness when the cat woke up, knowing the true name of the cat he saved from certain death and peril. He spoke the name, finding that it fit perfectly in his mind. "River." He wanted to mount River and make him his but he knew that it would have to be a waiting time because River was healing his mind and body. "It does my heart good to see you up and moving this fine day. And dont thank me, if anything it was my sister who should be."

He smiled wider, feeling as if he did his God's a good service. He was proud of himself but kept that to himself. He turned back to his cat form, gently licking his paw for a moment or so. He then brought up a subject, "Do you wish for a meal? I can hunt for you."

River smiled warmly “I appreciate your sisters help but you were the one who carried me from the battlefield here and sat with me every day although not needed I very much appreciated it” he said gently.

River felt his stomach rumble gently and licked his canines a little “I could eat” he said happily “Let me travel with you, I may be unable to hunt but I would like to at least keep you company” he said gently
Akitra blushed at River's words of kindness, feeling eager to spar with his prey before taking it down. "Thank you, couldn't leave you out on the battlefield to perish, it would have dwelled heavily on my conscience. And I know it was not needed but I wanted to see you when you woke up." He said softly.

When he heard his new friend's stomach grumble in a light, gentle way he smiled, walking over to River and slowly walking by his side just in case he tripped or fell. Something drew him to the gorgeous River and he was at his beckon call. Whatever it was. "Are you sure? You may need to have a longer rest time."

River smiled gently at the wolf travelling beside him “I am well enough for this, it will be good to stretch my muscles and move a little” he said, unable to help himself he moved slightly closer to the other cat, feeling physically drawn to him every moment they spent together.

He looked around the edges of the forest as they entered, knowing that not far from here was his packs territory. He was still quite hurt they had left him but wondered if they thought him dead and mourned him.
Akitra smiled as well, feeling at true peace. He was aware that the other feline was approaching closer, causing him to be more a peace with everything around him. He cherished the way he was with the other cat, never wanting this moment and others to never ever end.

He felt his smile fade as he noticed the other feline in negative thoughts but did not question until the other feline was ready to answer such. He had a clan but knew that if he took him there he would be harmed worse and he couldn't have that on his mind and heart so he dismissed going back there.

For now he would stay with River and see where friendship would lead.

River loved the forest and always had, the emerald green leaves always felt welcoming and the dirt beneath his feet always felt stable and safe.

He sniffed a little “There is food up ahead” he said smiling softly as his footsteps quietened as to not afford their prey and knowledge of their presence. He looked over at Akitra and smiled gently waiting for him to move forward and catch the prey due to his injuries.
Akitra followed beside his friend, reveling in the presence of grass, leaves and moss beneath his paws. He nodded at his friend's words, stalking toward the presence of a meal up ahead, not wanting to go home without any food. He sprang forward when close enough, taking down the prey with sheer force.

River waited patiently for Akitra to grab it before smiling gently at him and going to help him take the meat back to the pack.
Akitra dragged a large elk back to the pack, he was stronger than he looked. The pack were then alerted that the meal was there. "Dig in, brothers." He smiled, letting his family feast before he did. Besides, he was not that hungry right now.

River watched fascinated at how strong he was. He took a small piece of meat for himself, not terribly hungry and as he wasn’t part of the pack it felt rude to take any more
"Take as much as you need, my friend. I insist. You are a guest and you deserve the best." Akitra said softly, letting his new companion fill up his rumbling stomach. He took a few pieces of the elk, chewing and swallowing his pieces of the kill he brought down.

River shook his head smiling kindly “I am okay. I’m truly not that famished” he said eating the meat quietly.
"Well, if you ever want more then you are free to have more." Akitra said with a smile, checking on his pack to see if everyone was alright before returning back to River, his new friend.

River smiled warmly and watched as Akitra looked after his pack, he liked how warm he was with each member. He ate his piece quietly and pulling little bits off at a time before his return “Is everyone satiated?” He asked gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,350 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 208 14,333 04-12-2024, 04:58 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,934 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 8,867 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,597 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,503 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 17,977 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,069 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,342 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 824 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart