Closed Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy)
A musical star and teacher find themselves in an unexpected position after an aroma in the air renders most men pregnant
Set in the Pregnancy Chemical/Spore Universe:

A variation of the Student x Teacher x Celebrity angle:

Giving up school was a hard decision for him. At the time, there were too many odds against him. Struggles at home, grades not as great as they could become, resulting in possibly repeating the grade; Music was his outlet and it was something that changed his life.

He was able to go on a reality competition and form a bond with others as a band that not only led to them winning that year’s competition, but it spanned several years with presently ongoing success.

Turns out he never needed school, but sometimes, he wondered about the what if. He wondered about what he passed up and if he had the free time for it, would it have changed anything.

That was a conundrum he found himself faced with that morning. He sat at the table of his lofty home that day, enjoying breakfast while going over the plan for today.

Traditionally, students had to attend class like everyone else. As a celebrity, especially one as popular as himself, exceptions were made. After all, who would risk having a celebrity that dwelled in the spotlight attend a class? For the small amount of positives, there were numerous negatives to outweigh the idea.

No, he would have a set of instructors visit him and he would graduate under the school of his choosing. This is where his day started, with a ring to his doorbell. The twenty-eight year old rose from his chair and walked past the television, the news on, their warnings of a peculiar spore in the air that baded fearful warnings for everyone to remain inside.
Jace stood nervously at the door of the huge mansion, he looked around at all the expensive houses along the road and wondered how he even got offered this sort of position. He really couldn’t believe his luck, he had been a casual teacher for so long and was excited to help a singular student through his studies.

He wasn’t quite sure about who he would be teaching, all he had been told was it was someone famous which was obvious when he simply looked around the neighbourhood at all the large buildings, expensive cars and lush park across from this very house. He was excited to find out who it was though, hoping perhaps he knew the celebrity and hoped he liked them, it was difficult to teach someone who didn’t really wish to be taught.

Jace was reasonably tall, standing at just under 6”, with dimpled cheeks, pale skin and wavy brown hair that was cut short at the sides and left long at the top to overhang on his forehead a little. He looked how you would almost expect him to look, more bookish than built up with muscle though still with a little definition to his arms.

He fiddled with the strap of his book bag as he waited thinking about the radio on the way here, he wondered how this spore had got into the environment, perhaps he should have brought a mask just in case. The cases on the radio were said to have been hit with flu like symptoms and vomiting as well as lethargy for up to two weeks, he really couldn’t afford to get it with his job and his status as a casual employee.

(Hope this is good)
(It is ^^)

In a neighborhood as this, gated and well off from the likes of the usual urban community, hearing a bell ring usually meant it was the person they were expecting right away. Kyson “Ky (Kai)” Tiller wouldn’t go to the door however. Him leaving the table from Breakfast was for him to glance himself over in the mirror. His PR, Gail, would handle that. Appearances were everything, after all.

What could be said of him, physically? He stood at Five Foot Eleven, not too tall and not too short as he liked to imagine it. He sported a soft caramel brown skin tone and a muscular frame that attested to having to know a few dance routines and choreography. Sometimes, he spent a little more time working on those for the group to help them look more organized. He sported signs of a budding beard, one not too thin to be considered stubble. A mustache, even. All of that properly connected around his jawline to his actual hair, which he kept short and styled in a fringe based mohawk and hidden underneath a blue bandana.

No need for him to make this anything than what it was, either. The African-American male dressed urban and casual, a black loose T-Shirt and khaki pants. Some might have gone the extra mile to dress in a school uniform for these private studies, but last he checked, not only was he an adult, he was popular. That was not arrogance, rather recognizing his worth and his worth demanded he keep this professional.

As Gail led Jace into the house and through a door that revealed a two story study; the first floor for whatever Kyson wanted it to be and the second floor a mini-library of sorts, he properly stood up, announcing “Morning. Gail’s told me a lot about you. Name’s Kyson, but just call me Ky.”
Jace casually spoke with Gail as he was led through the massive mansion. He looked around at the interior decorations, it was strange, not in an odd way, more in a way that almost didn’t seem quite as homely as he expected but perhaps that was just the main hall area and each room held its own personality.

He hadn’t been sure who he was working for but felt the breath leave himself as he took in Kyson Tiller. He knew exactly who this man was, Jace being 4 years younger than the man himself grew up in his teenage years listening and practically stalking the man. He was the whole reason that Jace had come out, solely to have his posters plastered all over his bedroom walls with no question as to why. And Ky, as he wished to be called, had aged like fine wine, he had really somehow morphed from Jace’s type in high school to Jace’s type in general.

His mouth felt dry but he plastered a wide smile on his face, showing his dimples, and held out his hand to the man who seemed to be a similar height but more muscly built. “Hi, I’m Mr Peters, or Jace if you prefer” he said happily shaking the mans hand. Gail excused herself so they could sit and speak, almost to see if they were compatible to work together. He sat down on the couch looking around curiously, “So...Ky, Gail was saying you wanted to get your high school diploma in case anything happens but I’m going to be honest, I’m sure you could live off what you’ve made in the past 10 years with no problems” he laughed lightly and smiled at the man “I was also told she wanted me as to not provide you with any distractions, she thought a woman might distract you for some reason?” I grinned at him playfully, he had read every article about the man in front of him and not once had he read about any sort of relationship or affair of the heart, he kept all that very hush hush.
Flabbergasted. Shocked. Shooketh. Those were words to usually explain what happened whenever someone looked at Kyson and they themselves were a fan. Some did not even let a word slip out their mouths. Just a squeal. A high-pitch, nasally squeal. What sort of reaction did Jace give him, exactly? One of the breathtaking sort. Which, in itself, was then replaced with a smile. That in itself made Kyson chuckle.

"Nah, I'm not the sort to get formal unless I have to," he stated with a smile, extending a hand out towards Jace. "The exceptions are if the person is older than me or looks that way and they correct me. Jace isn't a bad name. Let's go with that."

Kyson eased down into a seat by a desk, motioning for Jace to take the other nearby. He could tell that Jace was a fan of his and truth be told, who hadn't? In all of the known world, him and his group BKDE were one of the popular bands. A phase that might eventually wash out, but the fact still remained they were continually going strong. And that is what brought Kyson to his current dilemma; Eventually, that would wash away?

"Gail is hard-working and principle driven. I can respect that. Yea, she insisted I might get distracted by looking at certain female features. She fears a whole teacher scandal happening, but like, how would that even work out, exactly? We'd be grown people handling grown business."

And by grown business, Jace most likely understood he meant if something sexual happened, it simply happened. Not that he was implying it would with Jace himself, rather Kyson did not get why it would be as big a deal as anyone made it out to be. Now, Jace brought up a very important statement.

"And, that is exactly why pursuing a diploma and a degree is in my best interest," he continued. "Do you know why Rappers, R&B Singers, Pop stars and the likes eventually become entrepreneurs? It's because they begin to recognize that eventually, that will all become a thing of yesteryear. Sure, you'll get royalties every year for the season like Mariah Carey, but what you choose to do afterwards is what ultimately defines everything. I want to be able to make sure my family stays well taken care of and possibly my own family down the line."

He was just a few years shy of thirty. A miracle he never settled down and had kids like most chose to do, but it was heavy on the mind at the same time. "So, if you ever have the chance to expand your opportunities, why not chance it to learn more?"

Some personal reserved thoughts for Kyson was to get Jace to ease up just a little. Perhaps get him to drop the facade of seeing him as a celebrity and more as a regular person. 
Jace laughed lightly “Okay, informal is the way to go with you, nice to know now” he said happily. He was worried it may have been a very strict program for them, where he would have only been able to address the client as “sir” or “mam” and himself as “Mr Peters” which he absolutely detested, that was his fathers name, not his.

Jace frowned a little “Perhaps to you it seems just a trivial personal matter, but as a teacher that could seriously tarnish or completely destroy a reputation. Favouritism would be called into play, along with if anything the teacher had graded being completely null and void and you having to completely start all over with the work with a new teacher, probably one who is a lot stricter and undeterred by someone who looks like yourself” he said smiling a little “Your reputation as a musician wouldn’t be tarnished but the reputation of the teacher would be destroyed”

Jace smiled gently at the man “I understand wanting to leave a legacy, especially since you have the opportunity being so famous for that legacy to truly live on. Do you have any potential ideas for down the road? Any particular field you would potentially like to study after these units, or line of entrepreneurial work that perhaps interests you most?” He said crossing his ankles and leaning forward eagerly.

Jace nodded, he himself had a boyfriend for 3 years and was sure they were going to be married and end up with children but the other man decided that he was bored of Jace and wanted more adventure in his life, he then broke up with him and three months later was engaged to a man in Canada. Jace wasn’t sure if a family was in the cards for him as he felt he was definitely more guarded because of this.

Jace smiled at the man “Every day is a gift to learn more, see more, do more” he said softly, his father had always said that to him when he was young and he tried to ensure that he repeated that mantra to himself so he could live life as much as he could every day. “I understand, and starting with completing your highschool diploma is definitely a good way to start.” He reached into his book bag grabbing out a pile of papers “I have organised a system so in about 9 months time you should be graduating” he slid a piece of paper in front of Ky “So I’ve split each subject up and marked down what assessments we need to do for those as well as any readings you need to have completed. I have copies of all the assigned readings so if you don’t, just let me know and you can borrow mine, okay?”
Kyson nodded, his thick lips pronouncing a chuckle. “As I’ve had it told to
me before, my dad is Mr. Tiller. So, unless we have to, let’s be informal. Makes you more human that way. I’m here to learn from Jace.”

Now, Jace raised a good point. However, Kyson did have to point out a few things. That there impending relationship with one another was a different matter. “Those are possibilities, but you’re telling me if you weren’t given the opportunity, you wouldn’t trade teaching for something more loftier in spite of the circumstances? That’s admirable, really and I can see why Gail selected you. This is all speculatively speaking, of course.”

Yea, despite his education, Kyson learned impressive lingo after having years in the Music Industry. Sure, he could probably get another teacher in case a fictional scandal like that occurred, which he was sure wouldn’t happen, but should he receive a strict teacher, it wouldn’t bother him any.

He put that all aside. Now there was talks of dreams and ambitions. He found himself pouring a glass of water. “Yea. I intend to own my Masters in music and start up opportunities for underdeveloped communities. Allow them to take control of their own destiny if they’re able to do so. And, work on a solo career inbetween. Maybe find the right woman in between?”

He questioned it. He was honestly always told to find that right girl or woman, but it never felt right. He didn’t want to be single by the time he turned Fifty, however. Then, he turned to look at Jace, his warmly sharp brown eyes gazing at the teacher. “You have any further ambitions of your own, Jace?”

Work. Now they were fully getting down to business. Kyson looked over the assigned readings and a gloss over. Just to get a good feel of everything. He nodded to Jace’s words.

“That sounds reasonable,” he continued. “English, History and reading. Those are things I enjoy the most. Science and Math, those are probably the worst subjects for me. Those, I’ll definitely need to take my time with and learn the most.”

Not that he was looking to cheat, essentially by reading another’s notes, so
to say. He recognized his weaknesses however and knew where he would need help at the most.

“So how does this work out for you exactly? I imagine you have a classroom to instruct as well?”
Jace shook his head lightly smiling “No, I love teaching, it was what I was born to do, making a difference to kids, helping them grow and develop, seeing them become what they want to be, that’s my favourite thing in the world” he said softly smiling lightly “I would never want to screw that up by letting myself fall for a client”

Jace smiled at the man and nodded “And what do you intend to do in the small communities exactly? And a solo career? You no longer enjoy your band mates?” He asked his eyebrows furrowing, every interview he had seen they seemed to be really close, almost like brothers more so than friends. “I suppose it would be hard to find a good woman when you’re already so famous, it would be difficult to find someone who wouldn’t just be there for your fame and money, a genuine person”

Jace thought about the question for a minute “I mean, I always thought I would have liked to be an author, almost like helping kids long distance, if that makes any sense” he said shaking his head a little, doing away with the thought, “I probably wouldn’t be that good anyway, so I’ll just stick to what I know” he laughed lightly.

Jace nodded watching the man look over his paperwork “Yeah, Maths and Science are always hit and miss, most people either excel in Maths or excel in English, with your musical background I’m not surprised that English is your forte, I mean lyrics and poetry are practically brothers” he smiled gently at him “Don’t worry though, I promise I’m a good teacher and can help you excel at those too”

Jace shrugged lightly and leaned back in his chair clasping his hands together lightly “There aren’t a lot of permanent teaching roles around here currently, so I’m just on the casual register, so they generally ring me up the morning of to offer me a class if a permanent teacher calls in sick or something like that. I can still come here every afternoon and then most days, I can even come on weekends if you like as well. Obviously I will still need a few days off throughout the time for events in my life but I’ll eat you know those dates as soon as possible and we can work around that too”
Kyson could respect that. He would rather have teachers that continued to care about the livelihood of their students over someone who did not care in the first place or someone who fell out of love with the passion. For the former in that scenario, they should have pursued a better career. For the latter, it could only be with hope that they either find that passion to teach once more or find success elsewhere. As for Jace, Kyson was not mad at all in the slightest. "I can respect that. We all find that thing we're good at and we work on it.

Now, when it came down to possible plans, Kyson honestly shrugged. Not to the fact he did not know what he wanted to do, rather he never really heard himself say it aloud, truly. His ideas just came together fast, mentally. 

"To be honest," he continued. "I'm thinking to create a community center or a developmental program. Sure, you have career centers, but they only gloss you with the tip of the career. Why not allow young adults, teens, kids and even those that are older consider different avenues in the fullest? They get to figure out and learn what works for them by the outpouring of the community."

Now, when it came down to his bandmates, he chuckled. "Naturally, that is true. We've bonded for a while during the years. That doesn't mean we hate one another just because we want to pursue other avenues. When you're in a group, sometimes you have to old one another to a certain standard that meets the group's image. While I'm not the sort to attempt to sing about anything overtly secular, at the same time, there are other avenues I want to explore that doesn't constantly tie me to a teenage heartthrob, if that makes sense. We all agreed to create a solo album to a degree, among other plans. Adulting. It happens, unfortunately."

He nodded, continuing. "Yes, that's always the hassle. Finding someone who cares about you other than what you can do for them with fame and money. I would rather I have someone who knows every little strength and flaw of mine than a money hungry leech, essentially. I can imagine with a heart like yours, pursuing passion in writing can lead you down a similar path. Only if you ever thought about picking it back up, at least. Hey, you never know. You might just need some personal time to yourself to fully get your ideas out on paper and carry them out."

See? There was someone else who understood his woes entirely. Math and Science were the bane of his existence and probably would have been the reason why he would have failed, what with the state exams. "Well, just from talking to you now, I can tell you're someone who's passionate about teaching. Let me do my best to be your favorite pupil, then."

Kyson began to map out ideas for when Jace would be able to arrive. Still, he couldn't help but wonder if they were making him just a Substitute at that point. Then again, he did not know much about the Teacher registry.

"Well, presently, I'm off Tour, there's nothing major planned right now. Let's make it like a usual thing and have lessons every morning for five days based on the weekdays and we have the weekends off while finishing this up by noon? Unless you have morning plans, then we can always reschedule."

Jace did tell him if there were days he might have to look at, he would let Gail and Kyson know, so hopefully, that seemed like a straightforward plan at the moment.
Jace nodded smiling brightly “I do love that idea, I definitely knew since I was little that I wanted to be a teacher however I know so many people that have struggled to find something that they’re passionate about and spent so much money trying to figure it out. It’s so sad because they’re going to be in debt forever and they still haven’t found their one thing, you know? I’m just glad I knew what I wanted from such a young age otherwise I’m sure I would be in the same position”

Jace laughed softly “I never used the word hate, I just want to put that out there, but I understand growing up and needing to seperate a little from what you’ve done throughout your band history. I know I have friends that I have moved on from and we’ve both been better for that separation, sometimes you just fall stagnant with the same people in your life. Would you potentially be changing genre or just what the specific songs lyrically changing?”

Jace smiled gently “It’s so hard these days to find someone who’s not in a relationship for some sort of commodity, whether it be wealth or otherwise. I feel, especially, as you grow older that your priorities change so much that it’s hard to develop with the same person you may have seen yourself with as a teenager, or someone just out of high school. I was with someone for 3 years and they left me for someone else and was engaged to that person only 4 months afterwards” he shrugged lightly, he didn’t know why he was giving so much personal information up but he felt that it was very easy with Ky.

Jace nodded chewing his lip lightly “Yeah, it’s hard to find time and my brain is such a compass that it flicks ideas back and forth without settling which I also think may be hard for a writer” he laughed lightly and shrugged “Maybe I’ll try to get back into it while you’re studying and I’m here”

Jace smiled brightly “I promise I will make you pass, I actually love maths and science so I’ll try to make them more fun for you too, we can even go on excursions if you want” he smiled brightly “There’s a great science museum not far from here.” He laughed lightly “I’m sure you’ll try but no offence, you aren’t as adorable as some of my school students” I winked at him grinning

Jace smiled gently at him “Mornings sound good to me” he said happily and stood stretching lightly “Well, if it’s okay with you, I’m going to head off for now, I’m meeting some friends for some drinks tonight so I need to organise myself” he laughed softly and shook his head
“Yea,” Kyson nodded. “I feel bad for those who go through college and find out that the profession they went after wasn’t what they really wanted. Makes it a hassle for them to go back and find another passion what with debt and other tuition hassles. I guess in the same light, I found what I was good at and it’s worked for me ever since.”

An amused look glossed his face. Of course Jace didn’t say the word hate, but it was a common thought and idea about any group or band. “Yea, you didn’t say hate, but tabloids and paparazzi? They always look for any group to be the next Destiny’s Child and figure who’s going to leave the group next or who’s going to make like Diana Ross and go solo. In a way, I’m getting older. You want to be able to let others see your progression into adulthood than you do with the constant quick selling bop. I’m thinking to move into R&B and Soul with a few others already wanting to collaborate.”

No matter what, he continued to share, his friends would always support him. And, in turn, he would do the same. That might mean for some, secular, but Kyson defined it as maturing. Now Jace seemed to grasp the picture, albeit it came with some struggles on his own. He couldn’t help but frown at hearing the man share of his ex getting hitched way faster than he did with someone he knew way longer than four months. “Four months to Three Years? That hardly equates. Maybe, in a way, you didn’t need them. They didn’t want to share what issues they might have had with you for so long. Nobody deserves to feel like they’re second fiddle to someone who rushes into things without a second glance.”

Kyson paid it no mind about someone sharing anything with him. He wasn’t a psycho out to Google them and learn more to the state of being obsessed. Still, he might indulge them not to share too much at the same time. This was different because he was learning his instructor and they, in turn we’re learning him. Such as him writing. Here was not a bad place to learn a new craft at. “Music at the end of the day is writing. The music notes, the words you’re going to sell like a bard in flowing poetry? It takes creativity in the same way you’re writing a novel or short story or what have you for a film. Chilling with me probably wouldn’t be a bad idea at all. I’m learning some things from you. It makes sense you learn a few tricks from me.”

It seemed like Kyson would be in good hands, but he had to chuckle in amusement with a thickly raised eyebrow. “Excursions? Man said I’m not as adorable and need to go somewhere that isn’t a kid’s park. Careful, my guy. You’re heading into flirting territory and I’m sure Gail doesn’t want me having distractions.”

He chuckled, rising from his chair. “Great, mornings are definitely great. You get to meet my mother, sister, her children and my little brother then. Even though I can cook, ma insists on making the meals.”

He extended a hand, out to shake Jace’s. “Let me not impede you from tour friends then. Let’s shake on it and be on our way.”

The teacher would be met with a soft to touch, but firm grasp when he did. As Kyson led him outside, the news had finally reached his ears about spores in the air, something that apparently was affecting men predominantly. “Well, whatever plans you have in mind, stay safe. Wouldn’t want you to get infected or anything by whatever’s going on in the air.”

Unfortunately, Jace’s drive to the lofty house had plenty of time for the spores to blend with pollen and land on his vehicle. That in turn landed on him when he exited and when he shook hands down to interacting with Kyson in the fullest, that in turn to exposed him as well. As Kyson waved Jace off and closed the door, he fought back a sneeze before it finally gave way.

“Ugh,” he said to nobody but himself in particular. “Let me go wash off and get this day started. You’re not the only one with plans for the night.”

Kyson would be with his bandmates that night. Out in the same club of all places. They were just casually sitting in the VIP section upstairs.
Jace shrugged lightly “I don’t much care for the gossipy side of the magazine, just the informational tidbits that are in it, usually there’s a couple of good truthful parts and a quick google will find the lies anyway” he said

Jace smiled gently “Yeah, it hurt a lot at the time but I guess we just weren’t meant to be together” he shrugged lightly looking at his hands. He rubbed his hands together awkwardly, confused why he even brought his past relationship up with the man. That was very personal and barely anyone knew about why he was left, even his family didn’t know really.

Jace smiled gently at the man “I’m sure I can learn plenty from you, like how to avoid media outlets, how to take the perfect selfie, how to sign an autograph the same way every time” he teased playfully, laughing lightly

Jace rolled his eyes good-naturedly “If I was flirting with you, you would know. And the professional in me knows not to do that so don’t worry, I promise I wont” he laughed softly “Excursions can be a good form of learning, a hands on experience instead of just reading about it sometimes helps the ideas, especially in science, to be retained in your mind a little easier because you can physically do or see what the formula or scientific theory relates to”

Jace was a little shocked when he shook his hand, surprised to find very little callous on Ky’s fingers, and he his hand was very soft, very similar to Jace’s which happened because he didn’t work a trade and was definitely more into indoor activities, mostly reading and watching movies. “You too” he said softly smiling at the man before hopping in his car.

While driving he felt a tickle in his throat and sneezed a couple of times but brushed it off as allergies from the changing season. He knew what would fix it anyway, a night on the town with some of his best girl friends.

Jace dressed in black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a dark blue leather jacket, he wrapped his arms around his two girlfriends as they laughed and joked in the line to the bar before heading inside. He grinned at them immediately heading to the bar and getting the three of them their favourite drinks before they headed out onto the dance floor and started dancing together. He went back to the bar a bunch of times and in just over an hour was quite buzzed.
Kyson sat at the table with the other three members of the group, Ethan Grant, Brian Jeong and Diego Ramos. They had yet to even party in the secluded section upstairs and already, Kyson was glistened with just a little sweat.

“All these bustling bodies,” he insisted. “I never got the appeal of people gathering in massive crowds like this where you can hardly hear anything.”

“Chin up, my good chum,” Ethan announced with smug confidence. The fair skinned, flowingly long brown haired and blue eyed beauty spun liquor in a glass before downing it. “We have a reason to celebrate as much as the next person.”

Their manager and record label agreed that all of them starting a solo career would boost records and depending on the longevity of it, say a decade or half of it later, they get to come back as a group and have the adoring fans gather out in droves for them.

In a way, Kyson was more than happy to the idea, but he still stood; He frankly saw no major appeal in clubs such as this. As Kyson glanced down at the floor below, he couldn’t help but make out a familiar face among the crowd, going to and fro at the bar for drinks every once in a while.

“Spy someone you like,” Ethan chimed in, glancing down on the floor. His Bro Attitude remained all the same. “You should invite him up here.”

“Nah, it’s not like that,” Kyson stated so matter of factly. “That’s the instructor I was telling you all about.”

Oh? That had piqued all of their interests. Well, since the guards were not going to let them go downstairs and mingle with massive crowds, the least they could do was bring someone else up here. So, one of the patrons left downstairs. The moment she spotted Jace going towards the bar once again in a buzzed state, she cleared her throat. “Good evening. My name is Trisha Peyton, one of the hosts here. Are you Jace Peters by any chance? I have it on good word that someone upstairs wants to see you and a few friends of yours.”
Jace looked at the lady confused “What the heck? Who are you, how do you know me?” He said frowning before stumbling back to his friends and grabbing them along to the lady “Apparently we’re being summoned to a higher being” he laughed lightly shaking his head before following Trisha up the stairs, confusion still etched on his face.

Once at the top he saw Ky and smiled brightly “Well, fancy seeing you here!” He laughed lightly “Girls, this is Ky, he likes just Ky, informal you know. He’s my new student and obviously in this awesome band. Wow, you’re all here, that’s so cool” he grinned broadly stumbling over a bit before sitting down and putting his feet up on their table “Ah, the life of luxury, of a VIP” he chuckled and laid his head back “These seats aren’t even sticky, this really is first class”

He couldn’t help babbling, it happened often when he went out drinking, as soon as he became tipsy he just couldn’t be quiet. He grinned brightly up at Ky “So, why did you invite us up? Do you want to make out with one of my friends, they’re both super cool, Kaylie is an artist, like the painting kind, and Bree is an astronomer, she’s my way in at the museum for our excursion for freeeeeeeee” he laughed happily.

The girls laughed awkwardly looking at each other “We’re good, no offence, you’re a good looking lad but we’ve both got guys we’re talking to and as much as it would be cool to date rock stars, we’re quite alright with the boys we have at the moment. But, we’ll let Jay know if that changes” Bree laughed lightly and shook her head at her friend “Which Jace would remember if he hadn’t been drinking trying to drown out his own past relationship” she shook her head sadly looking at Jace who was now waving down a waiter for another round of shots “Shots for everyone!” He yelled happily
Oh boy. It was like the man went from a nine to a one hundred in less than a day, his personality very much intact. Just out in full manifestation.

“Oh,” Kyson stated in an unamused tone. “You’re thaaat sort of drunk.”

There were plenty of types of people who happened to have a personality when they were drunk or buzzed. It was nice to know Jace wasn’t the sort to get angry and go out on a fight, but Kyson was never quite the fan of having to babysit someone at the same time frame. Drinking at home was preferred. Instead, there he was being tossed to female friends about making out.

“None taken,” Kyson stated, although an entire shady forecast was about to be thrown at the same timeframe. “I’m sure if I fancied the stars or wanted to be painted like one of the French girls, I would have a better time stargazing in Paris than seeking to get into some random person’s mouth pocket for cheap thrills in a night.”

In short, he was not looking to have done something as spontaneous as that on the fly nor was he content to even be offered in quite the position. He turned his attention back towards Jace however.

“I brought you up here because I saw a familiar face, but now I’m wondering about this whole teaching thing. Who’s really going to be the distraction here?”

When the waiter approached, Kyson dismissed them. It was one thing to drink and party hard. It was another to drink to drown out problems.

“Don’t you think you’ve had enough, man?” He looked towards his bandmates and then towards Jace’s friends. “Does he do this often?”

Kyson hated to admit it, but a part of him found the way Jace was acting to be rather...cute. He shook his head away from the thought, trying to remain a bit normal. Maybe he had one too many drinks himself for that thought to occur. “He didn’t drive here by himself, did he?”
Jace laughed lightly “Oh, you’re that sort of drunk” he mimicked laughing lightly “Maybe I’m just this type of drunk tonight, you’ll never know” he waved his arms in front of him as if he was doing magic laughing lightly.

Jace looked at him confused about the statement, his brain couldn’t quite keep up with that at the moment, his brain being a bit fuzzy.

Jace laughed lightly, his dimples showing “Excuse me, I’m super professional, I’m off the clock right now, on Monday I will be back to Mr Peters, teaching extraordinaire” he laughed lightly “I promise” he said holding out his pinky for a pinky promise like a child.

Jacks pouted when the waiter was sent away and sipped lightly at his drink in his hand “That was rude, I can pay you know” he said offended, as if it was the money that Ky was worried about. He looked around the room, it was definitely much nicer than the downstairs area but he guessed that was because of the VIP status.

Bree sighed lightly and shook her head sadly “It’s been this way since about a month ago...when he found out about he shall not be named getting a relationship upgrade with a new man” she said sadly and went to Jace’s side “Maybe we should get you home babe” she said lightly, Jace shook his head frantically, almost in tears “I don’t want to go back to that house” he said, his voice cracking lightly.

Kaylie smiled at Ky “We just grabbed a cab here, we were just going to grab another one to get us home” she said softly
It was like watching a child, but instead of that, it was an adult going on a humorous tirade throughout a whole club. Particularly, in front of a lot of exclusive individuals, particularly a musical group. "Yea, you're definitely super professional tonight." 

Kyson eased out of his seat in the booth to lightly grab Jace and motion him to sit down lest he continued to act more drunkenly hilarious. The last thing anyone wanted was him falling on his ass. He would manage to pull Jace down via the very pinky he attempted to swear on, Kyson's own pinky intertwining to pull him down. "Well Mister professional, I'm going to need you to sober up a little because you're doing the most. Doing the most."

Kyson did not doubt Jace had the means to cover for drinks. With the way he was spiraling around the entire club, he was willing to bet the man could cover for shots for the entire place and back. But, no. Kyson was not going to let him burn all of his earnings away at a bar and he certainly was not going to let him go back to place he clearly wanted away from.

"Look," he stated. "You have to visit me on Monday anyways. You clearly don't want to go back to your home. Not sure if that has anything to do with your ex or not, but...I have a few rooms in the mansion reserved for guests or other family members. If you need, why not just stay there for the night and sober up in the morning?"

He was offering for all three of them, naturally, only if they wanted to ensure that Jace was in good hands. If not, he pulled out his phone and put someone else up on dial. Cabs weren't bad to drive in, but perhaps a private escort service might make them feel more secure on the ride back home. "Anything that gets him back and sober. I wouldn't want him to turn up somewhere worse by the end of tonight."
Jace pouted as he was sat back down “I didn’t say I was professional tonight, I’m off the clock, I don’t have to be professional tonight” he said crossing his arms childishly. He looked at his friends who were looking at each other and back at him “They want to be with their boyfriends tonight” he shrugged looking down “It’s fine, you guys can go back to them” he said softly becoming reserved suddenly. He loved his friends and was really happy they found people they were interested in and wanted to hang out with but it just reminded him of when he was that happy and how everything had so quickly tumbled away.

Bree sighed softly looking at her friend “I don’t think he should be alone tonight but he’s right, we did organise to hang out with our boys tonight....so if it isn’t too much trouble, if he could stay with you tonight we can pick him back up in the morning?” She asked chewing her lip, she felt really bad she was almost palming Jace off to the man who he barely knew but she knew he couldn’t stay with either of them tonight without upsetting him further.

Jace fiddled with his fingers, he felt like a child being tossed between people to care for him. He stood up “I’m fine” he said softly “It was nice to meet you” he said to the band “Sorry if I ruined your night” he said his eyes welling with tears “I’m fine, I’ll see you on Monday, I’ll get a cab home, don’t worry about babysitting me” he said before heading back down the stairs quickly trying to get out of the club before he had a full blown meltdown.
“Well, I’m going to need you to stop acting like a child, then,” Kyson reminded him. “If word of this gets out to Gail, you’ll find yourself out of a job. It’s alright to hang back and let loose, but you’re in a public space and now working with a public figure. There’s new pressures on you now.”

Without even realizing, he rested a hand on Jace’s shoulders, gingerly. He had even given it a comforting squeeze before rubbing his back. “You’re right. He shouldn’t be alone tonight. I hate to imagine what might happen if he goes back home alone or gets into a cab tonight. It’s no problem for me to make sure he gets a good night’s rest at all.”

Think of it this way: Kyson was going to take him back to the place Jace would teach at on a weekday basis. If anything happened, they had proof he was in a well known Celebrity’s case, what with cameras rigged all in the club down to his phone pinging out his last location. That was until Jace got the idea to make a bolt for the stairs and attempt to leave.

“We'll talk later,” Kyson stated towards his other band mates. He looked to Kaylie and Bree. “Just call him in the morning or by noon. I’ll make sure he’s good and sober by then.”

And with that, Kyson was out. He went to the parking lot for the same brand of escort vehicles to take him out, but before he left into the night, he instructed the driver to pull out up front where Jace was most likely trying to signal a cab. Once it was done, Kyson rolled down a window.

“Jay,” he stated, shortening Jace’s name just a little. “Will you get in already? The last thing I want on my conscience is a man who’s clearly hurt about something.”

It’s alright, he insisted. If anything, Kyson had liquor at the house he could drink. “Just chance it, alright?”
Jace sighed softly, he’d wanted a job like this for so long, some sort of permanency and he really did love his career but his heart just couldn’t handle much at the moment and a couple of drinks really made him let his guard down.

He almost jumped under the touch prior to bolting, he almost felt as if he had been shocked by static electricity. He paced up and down in front of the club waving at cabs as they continued past him, perhaps he looked worse than he realised. The cabs were far and few between meaning he was standing there for a few minutes before Ky pulled up.

He swallowed roughly hearing his nickname come out of Ky’s mouth, he didn’t know why but it really turned him on. He sighed looking around for a cab to save him from this predicament. He sighed before going to the car and getting in looking down at his hands embarrassment and shame plain on his face. He looked away from Ky and out the window as they drove through the streets.

He couldn’t say anything, he was too scared of having a meltdown or yelling or he didn’t really know what. He knew he was on the precipice though, his body shaking slightly from adrenaline and fear. Fear of himself, of what he would say or do, fear of losing his job and his career going with it, fear of being alone forever and never finding his true soulmate or even someone willing to spend their life with him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 210 14,779 10 hours ago
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 23 1,388 04-26-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: justpush
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 2,990 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 9,045 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 1,661 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
Heart C The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 394 14,765 12-02-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,296 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,093 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 7,383 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 846 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart