Closed The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy)
The God of fertility and God of Marriage are supposed to be spouses... But they can't stand each other
((Sounds good to me. Can I think of any proper excuses right now? Absolutely not. Feel free to suggest some if you have some. I feel like Charlie is gonna be the loudmouth that finally drops th deity bomb.))

Yuni had expected to wake up cuddling Jace; since he was a notorious cuddle monster that refused to let go, even in his sleep. What he did not expect, was to wake up alone in his bed, cuddling a giant pillow. He bolted upright in panic. No. No no no. He knew this place. It was home, but it wasn't *his* home. He thought he had more time. He needed to get home right now, to find Jace, to tell him what was going on, that he hadn't left. He bolted out of bed, and ran out of the lavish room. He just needed a little more energy. A little more time.

He wasn't looking as he completely blew past some of the other gods, including the goddess of love. He was just so frantic.

The people at the caravan were none the wiser to Yuni being gone, at least not yet. They figured he was still with Jace.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The God of Fertility (w/ Littleittyboy) - by GothPop - 03-09-2023, 11:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C My dearest friend (w/ Littleittyboy) GothPop 395 18,913 12-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 5,119 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 428 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
Heart C Trials of the pride. (Closed with Littleittyboy.) SilentFeather 44 1,700 04-27-2023, 06:13 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C The Pregnant Elven Prince - Mpreg RP (closed with Littleittyboy) xxjadeexx 10 1,475 01-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Music Theory (Closed W/ Littleittyboy) Klayko 85 8,173 01-08-2022, 05:37 AM