Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan awoke from his slumber, shielding his weary eyes from the sun's intense, blinding rays. He felt as though his mind was racing a mile a minute. He groaned, getting up from his bed and stood on his bare feet. He sighed like he did each time he woke from a horrible, nightmare ridden slumber. He did not know as to what horrible situation that the other King was in because of personal grief. He knew he had his own share of a hellish nightmare, the beyond intense, awful flashbacks would bombard his body, causing him to relive the horrors of what he saw in his brutal, unfair but worthwhile past. Life was sometimes difficult.

King Tristan did not know why but something was leading him to the room that the other King was in. He was not prepared as to what he would see when he walked in. He approached to the unconscious King, wanting to hold his hand but did not want to stir up much more trouble. He was going to be by his side no matter what. He would be there for him, wanting to prove to the King and his kingdom that he would remain there until he would awaken. He was uncertain as to if the King would either live or die. He would be there no matter what.

"My King? are you unwell?" Softly, King Tristan said, preparing himself for what would happen.

King Tristan wondered as to what he was walking into, knowing that soon the entire kingdom would hate him more for not coming to the King's side last night. He was ready to be either banned from seeing the King. He felt so very badly, wanting to have a second chance to improve things but knew that sometimes life was not meant to have second chances. If not then he would understand either way.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-14-2017, 04:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,090 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,349 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,314 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,116 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,305 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,069 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight