Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan soon got up, picking one of many books to read. He sat down, immersing himself in the depths of a wonderful book. He sighed and laid down on his bed, reading the book for a while. He soon got up, putting the book on his pillow. He yawned, looking as if he would fall back asleep. He sighed once more, falling back asleep like many many times before. He felt as though he would never earn the King's love. He would either earn it or fail. He looked as if he had lost all happiness. He was once eager but now he was emotionless. He wanted to be a wonderful husband to his soulmate but was failing.

By now King Tristan had many who despised him. He missed his own kingdom where he was happily accepted with open arms. As much as he wanted to be back home he knew that at the same time he could not do that. He was meant to be in the rival kingdom. He was meant to be here, his own kingdom was depending on him. He wanted to make the King proud, wondering as to what he could do. He wished as though he was a High Elf. He wanted to be accepted, not pushed away. He wanted to make the King happy. He did not know that the King was struggling but he wanted to be a listener to him.

King Tristan sighed like many times before. He waited for the King to return, remaining hopeful. He stayed in his room, picking up the book that he was reading. He hummed softly to himself, wondering as to what he would do that day. He took a bath, humming once more since he was alone. He soon dressed in new silks for that day. He was wondering about the King. He was remaining hopeful, wanting to earn the King's adoration for him as well as the kingdom.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-15-2017, 07:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,399 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,369 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,273 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,470 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,436 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight