Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
At first King Tristan was unsure of how react, his lips eager to be touched by the other King's. He slightly jumped in response to his lower lip being bitten by the other King's powerful teeth. He was not a fortune teller but he knew where this situation would increase into. Either sexual or playful. He was aware that soon he would probably be impregnated by the other King's seed but he was patient, slowly letting patience be in control. When his hair was gripped he let out a breathless gasp, not expecting the next upcoming minutes. He felt as though he was in heaven on earth. Lust took him.

In response, King Tristan tilted his head back, letting a groan of pain escape his lips as his sensitive neck was gained by the King's sharp, pearly white teeth. His body responded to the painful pleasure, trying not to anger the King. When his body was being skillfully marked by paint he was curious, staying still in response. He did not want to mess up what the other King was doing. He was eager to touch and spend a blissful evening with his true, passionate, strong soulmate. He love each kiss, touch grip and passionate movement of his soulmate.

"I am your canvas, do as you desire to me, Erumollien." King Tristan said, a breath rushing like many others.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-16-2017, 03:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,366 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,341 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,241 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,444 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,309 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight