Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan looked at the other person. He glared at him, angry that his King was being treated unfairly. He followed the King and the other person, clenching his hands into fists at his sides as he listened well. He was learning to control his emotions, teaching himself. He walked beside his King into the next room which was the dining half and what a splendid location it was in the castle. He wanted to help his King, wondering as to what the advisor was truly capable of.

King Tristan stayed by his King's side, willing to do anything for him. He adored his King, now being at one with him.

"Sir, there is no need to be rough with Erumollien."  King Tristan said.

King Tristan kept his eyes on the advisor, focusing more about keeping his King at ease. Or as long as that could be.

"I would be honored to study your expectations and culture. Anything for my King." King Tristan promised to the advisor, he was eager to know about everything about High Elves.

King Tristan was prepared, speaking to the other King, his leader and soulmate. "I will be your pupil but please let Erumollien from your grasp."  He said with much rising courage. He loved Erumollien,  wanting him to trust and confide in.

King Tristan looked at the advisor, eager to know about the High Elves. He wanted his soulmate to be proud of him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-18-2017, 05:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,353 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,368 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,348 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,261 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,456 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,379 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight