Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan said, feeling completely hopeless. Sometimes, he felt close to the other King but at other times he was not entirely sure. It seemed as no matter how hard he tried to prove himself something would shove him back to the beginning where started. He just wanted to be accepted, not alienated and cast aside like a piece of crumpled up paper. He would gain the other King's trust. No matter how long he had to wait. He spoke to the advisor, wanting to prove to him that he would capture the other King's heart.

"I will make my promise and keeping that such promise I will." King Tristan said, being quiet as he heard the advisor speak.

Soon, King Tristan had looked at the other King, not sure what to do. He did as much as he could but was wondering as to what he needed to do to gain the other King's affection. He stayed in the room that the other King was.

"I am trying! .. this is my first time being a better half! .." King Tristan shouted. "I have never been with anyone before!"

King Tristan's anger got the best of him. He soon covered his mouth, not knowing that his emotions were betraying him. He prepared for a shout from the other King. He clenched his hands as he got up, he wanted to leave the room but he was not sure as to what to do. He felt as though his kindness was fading. His heart turned into ice and his emotions were answered by a blank face. 

King Tristan sat back down, letting a heavy sigh leave his lungs. He wished that he could be accepted but knew that that would be a time. 

King Tristan did not want to give up but he felt no control over his feelings. He sighed once more, apologizing for shouting.

King Tristan wanted to be a fearless lover, wanting to be with the other King for a long time. He felt like shedding tears like rain falling.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-18-2017, 09:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,095 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,350 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,315 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,122 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,311 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,077 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight