Arranged marriage. (DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.)
King Tristan frowned, trying to stay calm and emotionless which we was. He sighed softly, glaring down at his hands in his lap. He tried to figure out as to what he would do to please his detached King. He kept to himself, sitting where an empty chair was. He struggled to gain the other King's love, eagerness and trust. It may have been his first time being joined but he tried his hardest.

King Tristan listened to the men speaking, staying quiet and remaining that way until spoken to. He wanted to be alone, wanting even more to be able to see the King's smile like he had seen once directed at him. He developed feeling for him but was not sure as how he would gain his love. He tried to be hopeful as he once was, wishing that he could bring a smile to the other King. It seemed to be impossible. He felt badly for adding to the other King's troubles by raising his voice to him. He felt many emotions.

King Tristan remained where he was sitting, trying not to rush out of the room. He did not speak until he was spoken to. He felt as though he would never gain the other King's handsome smiles or loving gazes. He tried his hardest but he was only making things much more worse than could ever be.

"I shall be more understanding of what the advisor says." King Tristan said with a nod of his head."

"I would love to be taught by you." King Tristan said curiously, hope in his voice.

"Tea? .. I would be honored to join you for a cup of tea." King Tristan said softly. "Perhaps it will give me a more open mind." 
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage.(DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes.) - by SilentFeather - 07-19-2017, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,399 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Tales of Alvaros (Closed w/DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) Klayko 5 1,369 07-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  The Elf and the Woman (Closed With DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes) NoahLove 17 2,350 07-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Last Post: DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes
  C A Traditional Marriage (Closed with gre-y) BarefootAndPregnant 48 7,273 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  C The arranged marriage. (Closed with earl_grey.) RelicDevachi 54 12,470 03-23-2016, 01:22 AM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) EnamelEyes 439 119,436 04-12-2015, 02:45 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight