PM Etiquette
This thread is to clarify a few of the rules which we have noticed have been broken over and over, and by the same people.

We have had complaints from people about being PMed and asked for RP or chat info. Unless a member has stated in their bio, in the RP section, in the Intro section, or in a conversation that they are open to chatting or RPing, you may not PM them asking to chat or RP.

This is something that the mods have been dealing with on a case to case basis, but since it seems to be becoming more persistent, more firmer action is being taken.

This type of behavior falls beneath the rules, as stated in this thread, regarding spam and harassment. This offense is subject to actions including being warned, having PM privileges taken away, and having your account banned. The mods take this type of behavior very seriously, and we have and will take what we feel is appropriate actions to stop it.

If you have been PMed by someone asking to chat or RP, and wish to report this person, then PM myself or another mod. This process is completely confidential, and your name will not be known to anyone but the moderation staff.

Err on the safe side, guys, and stick to PMing people who have their info up in the RP section. If they don't, then they probably don't like to RP or chat off the site.

Thank you for your understanding.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
PM Etiquette - by TheKicking - 12-13-2012, 05:04 AM
RE: PM Etiquette - by sgonvw - 01-16-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: PM Etiquette - by Buggy Girl - 01-16-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: PM Etiquette - by Mark - 01-17-2013, 02:50 AM
RE: PM Etiquette - by sgonvw - 01-18-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: PM Etiquette - by TheKicking - 01-18-2013, 07:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reported Post Etiquette Buggy Girl 6 23,920 04-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx