Refining My Method
Heart 
So, meta time. I posted my first pregnancy simulation pictures here: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7106

The belly is a teddy bear I got for Christmas at the age of 13, the boobs just rolled-up long-sleeved t-shirts. I had to separate them from each other through my t-shirt because they were squashing on top of one another; I added the zipper hoodie to give them an extra layer to hide under.

I have four questions:

1. The belly's a little off-shape at the sides around the top. Any idea how I could fill it out?
  2. The breasts aren't very good at staying in shape, obviously. Anyone have ideas for breasts that remain hemispherical (well, you know what I mean) which aren't too technical?
  3. Moreover, I sometimes feel like the breasts are unnecessary for a male pregnancy. I mean, I get the idea of lactation being all part of the process, but sometimes it seems like they're kind of, you know, tacked-on. I know most portrayals of mpreg in the media that I know about don't feature male breasts. If I manage to get the materials necessary to pretend to be a pregnant woman, I'll make use of them but is it necessary for mpreg or redundant verisimilitude?
  4. Speaking of, how could I go about a) obtaining maternity clothing, and b) keeping it as much of a secret as possible? I could order online, but that risks the goods not fitting me on arrival. Buying/trying them on in public allows me to avoid that, but also carries the heavy risk associated with being a man (and an obvious one, too) trying on women's clothes in a public place, where a whole host of people could see me; either way, the no-sexual-nonsense attidude to all things with nudity involved prevalent in my house means I'll have some explaining to do if anyone finds out, and I don't think either of my parents is going to like what they hear in that scenario. Any suggestions?

Messages In This Thread
Refining My Method - by KrocodileKrew - 10-11-2015, 02:18 AM
RE: Refining My Method - by HollyWd - 10-12-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: Refining My Method - by AnnePregum - 10-13-2015, 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orbeez method cyanide30 15 18,491 05-05-2019, 09:59 PM
Last Post: cyanide30
  My Method (air inflation) Roundfox123 0 1,083 03-17-2019, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Roundfox123
  Sadass's method sillysadass 0 1,482 01-23-2019, 10:22 PM
Last Post: sillysadass
Photo My Method Expectant 14 10,045 01-10-2019, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Expectant
  Orbeez In A Balloon? and my method SupernaturalR 12 8,368 03-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Last Post: yellowhoodie10