Two day simulation extravaganza! (5th-7th June)
I have an announcement to make, fellow Mpreggers... I know I've been promising this for almost two months but finally, it's official!

Just to let you know that I'll be able to have a full two-day Mpreg simulation/belly expansion session between 5th and 7th June. 

Cutting a long story short, I don't live alone. I live with two other people and therefore it's extremely difficult to find time alone in which I can actually simulate pregnancy. Infact, I can probably count on one hand in any given year where I have guaranteed 'alone time' - and that might only be during a morning, afternoon or evening for a few hours. Anyway, these two people have booked to go away over the 5th and 6th June - therefore I'll be alone from around lunchtime on the 5th through to at least lunchtime on the 7th. They're going away to a place which is about a three hour drive from where we live. 

So after securing a few days off work, here's the initial ‘plan of action’.

Sunday 5th June - They'll likely leave the house at around 11am. There's a few chores that I need to get done after they leave so I know I won't be simulating straight away. I'd rather get them done and out of the way so I know I'm 'all clear' to do as I please afterwards. I suspect these chores will be all done and dusted by no later than 2/3pm. 

So, from around mid afternoon onwards I'll be able to simulate right through until the early hours. Obviously I'll probably take a few breaks for something to eat, a shower e.t.c. 

Monday 6th June - Given I plan to stay up late the previous day, I think I probably won't be up until about 9/10am. After breakfast, I'll be straight into simulation and again, barring occasional breaks for something to eat or watching something on TV, there's no reason why I can't simulate through to late(ish) afternoon. 

There could be a problem on Monday evening though... :-/  There's a small chance I could end up having visitors that I'm trying to persuade not to come round (they already know I'll be alone - but they live 10 miles away). I'll likely come up with some rubbish excuse to fob them off. The worse case scenario is that Monday evening from around 5-9pm could be a write off and I'll only get to simulate after that... I'd probably have to stop at about 4:45pm to tidy up and then spend about half an hour tidying up after they've gone but again, this only has a relatively chance of happening. 

If they come round, I'll be simulating from Monday mid-morning through to around 4:45pm. I'll then likely to proceed again from about 9:30pm. I'll probably be too tired to go into the early hours again but I'll be happy if I can get through towards midnight.

If they don't come round, barring taking occasional breaks, Monday will be a 'big day' of simulation from mid-morning right the way through to the early hours of Tuesday morning! :D  It won't be a non-stop session or anything like that. I'm talking about a few hours of simulating, stopping for half an hour or so and then going at it again... That sort of thing...

Tuesday 7th June - I'll try and get up early as I can as I know I'll need to stop simulating by about 11am(ish) when I know I'll have an hour or so to tidy up the house and make sure there's no evidence left lying around. It all depends on when these two people call to say they're leaving and on their way back (they will do that...). As I said, they're staying about three hours away so I know I'll have a good two hour simulation session after that initial call before I'll need to stop. 

Why am I telling you all this?

I plan on taking plenty of pictures and video clips on my mobile phone. The best bits I will happily share with you :) . One of the benefits of being 'Home Alone' simulating is that I can spend some time setting up the camera property, getting the angle right and utilising various objects from around the place to get the height correct e.t.c. I can try and improve the lighting by setting up table laps on the floor... I can't do any of this when there's anyone else in the house or when I'm very limited on time. 

Simulation plans/proposals:

Bare belly push-outs in a variety of scenes/situations around the house (I'm open to suggestions - please feel free to comment, that's why I'm making this thread!). Lying on my back, sitting up in chairs, walking around from room to room (done this in one of my previous videos - and it was a lot of fun), maybe rolling around in false-pain with my belly pushed out... Maybe a bare belly scene coming out of the shower - obviously with a towel around my lower waist. I think more than half of my time over these two days will be spent doing this. I'm thinking of coming up with some sort of story with captions added to the short videos I plan to record. 

Faux pregnant belly simulation using a few carefully shaped cushions from around the house. As above, probably in various situations and positions. I will be making a false popped-out belly button on Saturday 4th June - the day prior to these two days. In theory, it should be dry (I mould wet toilet tissue inside my own navel) and ready to use by the simulation sessions. Again, I'm always open to suggestions, so please feel free to comment.  

One thing that I'm not really into is birth scenes. They're not really my thing, sorry. I'll happily give it a try don't get me wrong, but it won't be something I'll be spending too much time on. I do have a couple of short scenes already in mind... 

There will not be any outdoor scenes. Our rear garden is sadly overlooked. I might possibly simulate in the garage as that's private enough... I keep a cross trainer in there. Maybe a bare belly push-out scene whilst using the cross trainer?!

So there we are...! Now that I know it's going ahead, I can start to plan what I can do to get the most out of this time. If any 'seasoned simulators' out there can come up with any requests/suggestions of their own for me to try and possibly video/photograph, please feel free to post below and I'll happily consider them. There's plenty of time to reply to this thread. 10 weeks, actually! 

As the weeks go by leading up to this, I'll probably go into further detail with my own simulation proposals. What I mention above is just to basically 'get the ball rolling' as such...

Messages In This Thread
Two day simulation extravaganza! (5th-7th June) - by Belly Button - 03-27-2016, 12:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,560 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,547 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,938 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,140 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,112 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,945 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,182 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,741 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,502 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,660 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd