Two day simulation extravaganza! (5th-7th June)
Well, one week to go...! The last few weeks have flown by (thankfully!).

Many thanks for your suggestions: 

A butt plug wouldn't be suitable for me. I suffer from Colitis (a bowel condition) and doing anything untoward usually upsets me - so whilst it's certainly an idea open for other people, it's not one for me I'm sorry to say. Thanks for thinking about it though. 

With regards to sleeping 'pregnant' - oh yes!  :) I never thought of that and it's certainly something I could consider doing either on the Sunday or Monday night! I do actually have two pale cream pillows which are quite thin (due to their age) and I've used them before in my previous videos/pictures to simulate a heavily pregnant belly. I was actually surprised at how well it worked as they're fairly soft and can be adjusted easily. I was planning to use them anyway in my 'third trimester' simulation stage but yes, I will certainly give sleeping with it in place a try. No problem! It's given me an idea actually - lie in bed and do a POV/downshot view. I'll happily implement both into the plans. 

Balloons is another idea, yes. We don't have any in the house and I'd have to nip around to our local supermarket on Sunday afternoon once I'm alone. It'll cost me about half an hour in time, though. I'll certainly consider this and I already have an idea with regards to water and bathtubs/showers...!  :D

Other than that, I'm still open to suggestions and you all still have another week to come up with any ideas if you wish. I'm still contemplating a short simulation in the garage, but the lighting is poor and I know the quality wouldn't be up to much... I think this is what's putting me off and I don't want neighbours looking out the windows seeing me walk to the garage carrying cushions, if you get my drift! So, I'm still 50/50 on this idea.

In the meantime I've come up with another idea that could possibly work. I don’t want to say too much but I’ve found a short soundbite on YouTube (obviously pregnancy related) that, out of sight, I could play through my laptop speakers whilst simulating one particular scene I have in mind. I think it'll fit in quite well. I'm also considering using a 'text to speech' website for another idea, but I know it'll likely sound a little too artificial. I want to give it a try, though. 

Other than that, things are the same as in my last post. I'll probably be free to simulate getting on from late afternoon next Sunday. I know one person in the house doesn't really want to go away for those few days, so I suspect 'heels will be dragged' when it comes to departure. I will try my best to encourage them to leave earlier than noon but I'll say here and now that the chances of this happening is pretty much zero. Bearing in mind I have a few pieces of furniture to shift and getting camera angles 'just so', I suspect it'll be into the evening before anything worthwhile sharing with the Mpreg community will be filmed. 

Monday is the 'biggie' for me and the possibility of being disturbed in the evening (around 5pm-9pm) is still a distinct possibility. I'm still talking my way out of this one I'm sorry to say  :( . The people who wanted to come round brought it up again only last week... The worst case scenario is that I'll still have from whenever I get up on Monday through to late afternoon to simulate. I'm confident I can do what I need to do in that time anyway - it's just that I'd rather have the whole day and evening undisturbed. 

As in my last post, I'm fairly convinced that Tuesday morning's session will be only a short one. With what I've been hearing, I will be surprised if the fellow house members going away are not back here in the house by lunchtime, so it's going to have to be either an early start or I could literally only have 90 minutes or so of simulation before having to stop to properly straighten up the rooms I've been simulating in. 

So, this coming Saturday (4th June), I'll be preparing the fake popped-out belly button. I can do this without anyone knowing - no problem. It should be dry by Sunday morning. Sunday (PM) will be mainly preparation work with some simulation. Monday daytime is definitely going to be 'the big one' with regards to long bare belly push-out scenes and my new simulation ideas and Tuesday (AM) will be probably cushion simulation and tidying up.

I only have one genuinely worrying thing on my mind since my initial announcement though. The above possibility of disturbance on Monday evening would just be an annoyance more than anything. So, what's worrying me? I know I've lost approximately half a stone in weight since my 'BB2' video on my last simulation session. However, I can still get my belly to stick out fairly big if I eat a good meal!

I'm not sure if I'll post another update on this before the event unless there's any drastic changes. However, I will be checking by over the coming days to see if anyone comes up with further suggestions. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two day simulation extravaganza! (5th-7th June) - by Belly Button - 05-29-2016, 02:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,726 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,653 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 19,116 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,308 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,153 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,981 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,207 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,771 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,550 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,739 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd