Two day simulation extravaganza! (5th-7th June)
(06-02-2016, 04:05 AM)TheBoyWithTheBelly Wrote: Wow, where did the time go? The big day is almost here! I'm so excited!

I know, crazy isn't it! Time dragged when I first announced this, but the last few weeks really have flown by. 

Well, it's the 'day before' the event! Words cannot describe how excited I am at the moment. It's Saturday evening where I am, here in the UK. So as I'm typing this, I have the wet toilet tissue pressed into my belly button, to form a 'paper mache'-like mould of my belly button. Completely discreet and under my t-shirt as I lie here on my laptop typing this final post before the 'extravaganza' ;) . I think it's a little too wet to be honest (easier to mould correctly but takes forever to dry) but given it won't be in use for at least another 18 hours, it should be fine. 

Okay, some good news in what's been a worrying final few weeks. It's now highly unlikely I'll be getting interrupted on Monday evening. It's not a 'dead cert' by any means but I'm confident that I've provided enough discouragement. The worse case scenario for me would be to merely make sure the blinds are drawn at the front of the house at around 5:30pm (ish) and simply not answer the door. I've already thought up of an excuse if they turn up, see my car on the driveway (too big to fit into the 1960's garage, sadly) and I don't answer the door... I'll just have to remember to turn my mobile phone onto silent and make sure there's no other noise in the house (TV, radio) if I see anyone approach. 

Some more good news...! One of the tasks that was 'penciled in' for me on Sunday afternoon I've managed to get largely done last night thanks to finding some spare time. I've still got a few other bits and pieces to do but the bulk of what time I thought I'd lose won't be the case and I've saved myself at least an hour. With the people in the house only this morning announcing that they want to be gone by 11:30-noon tomorrow - unless there's any unforeseen circumstances, I can't really see any reason why I won’t be ready to begin simulating (or at least preparing) by 2pm. Probably a little earlier. Again, it all depends on when they leave. Whatever time they leave, I think I've got about two hours worth of work to do before any sort of simulation preparation/simulation.

The only worry I have is what I mentioned in my last post. I know for a fact I've lost weight since my last set of videos and pictures - so I sincerely hope you won’t be disappointed (especially after all this wait) with my footage if my belly is slightly reduced in size. I will try my upmost to make it as large as possible but I might have to resort to closer-angle shots for better effects. We'll just have to wait and see...

Obviously I'll need to check over what footage I record and pictures I take for privacy purposes and whatever recordings are okay will need uploading and editing to make them 'neater' to watch. I suspect you should start seeing the results by next weekend. 

So, that's it...! I'm near enough set and ready to go...! Most of Sunday afternoon through to Tuesday mid-morning (at least) I'll be on my own to simulate. Never before have I been totally alone for this length of time and I fully intend on utilising the time the best I possibly can not only to Mpreg, but to the pregnancy/belly inflation fetish in general.  :D

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two day simulation extravaganza! (5th-7th June) - by Belly Button - 06-04-2016, 07:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,724 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,653 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 19,114 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,308 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,153 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,980 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Heavy set simulation mpregisamazing 2 2,207 03-23-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: WolfgangD
  Is this the ultimate EMS for conraction simulation? joshlg_uk 4 2,771 01-28-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Midwife
  Need belly simulation tips zacklovesmpreg 4 6,550 12-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: joshlg_uk
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,738 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd