Closed Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake)
(No it's fine, I've just been sick the past couple of days and it's easier for me to reply to my shorter threads on mobile than it is on desktop which I use for longer threads like these. I don't want to short you a post or anything lol)

Noah knew that Kalver wouldn't be too happy if he got comfortable around these two, even if they weren't with that group of humans who had been chasing them earlier. Noah made sure to keep his guard up just in case anything were to happen. It felt like he couldn't trust too many people lately and it was a pretty shitty thing to feel. He trusted Kalver wholeheartedly, but he was starting to become wary of his own kind now. When the one introduced as Ryder pointed to the other one introduced as Bayden, Noah's gaze flicked towards the human, ears flicking at the crispy sounds of him searching through the forestry. "Is he looking for my friend?" he asked Ryder suddenly, glossing over the concern about his ankle. "You're not going to find him in there if that's who you're looking for." God only knew where Kalver was, he could still be in the midst of being chased by those humans for all Noah knew. Hopefully he came back soon. If these two were honest and really wanted to help then Noah was in no position to turn it down, but he also wasn't going to leave Kalver out here by himself. Sure, the kitsune could take care of his own, but they'd been together for awhile now and it wouldn't make any sense to up and leave.

"It's fine, my friend can fix it up for me." Noah turned back to the other neko, his mud soaked tail curling between his legs as he noticed the other inch closer. Noah crossed his arms over his chest and pouted, eyes narrowing at the human still off searching for whatever or whoever it was he was looking for. "Well he was kind of desperate, it's just something he does." Noah had tried plenty of times to talk to Kalver and convince him from stealing from businesses and people but it never worked. Kalver had been at the job of thievery long since before he'd run into Noah and the kitsune made sure to let the neko know exactly that. He didn't plan on stopping his source of income just because he had a pet neko around, thus, Noah was forced to live with it. Noah presumed Kalver was a fugitive in some places and he could only hope that he didn't get his name added as a partner in crime as well. He didn't really help steal, per se, but he didn't let Kalver to his own. Sometimes he served as a distraction, even if just to ensure Kalver didn't get himself into too much trouble, but sometimes that was unavoidable and they were both in deep.

Noah looked up towards the incline of the bog and then back towards the pair. "If there's anything you could help me with, maybe getting out of this bog because-"

The neko was promptly cut off when a large form landed in front of him, and Noah stumbled back and covered his face as specks of mud were flung towards him. When he opened his eyes he was surprised to find Kalver there but in his kitsune form; a sleek all white wolf with golden slit eyes, and his many tails were held high behind him in a threatening gesture. Kalver had his teeth bared at Ryder and Bayden and Noah frowned as he stepped forward. Kalver nudged him back with his head but Noah pushed him aside which earned him a deep growl. "Oh, stop," Noah drawled, eyeing Kalver and giving him a look that definitely said to quit it. Noah looked back at Ryder and Bayden, shrugging some. "As you can see... you probably would've seen him if he'd been in those bushes." Kalver's stance relaxed slightly but he was still on edge, ready to lunge at either the cat neko or the human if they so much as tried anything. 

"What'd you steal, jewelry?" Noah made a face at Kalver who snorted in response. "Anyways, it's probably not a good idea for any of us to be out here..."

Messages In This Thread
Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by Marley - 09-11-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) - by Marley - 09-16-2016, 12:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake Koi 46 4,293 02-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C [NSFW] Our Debut Was A Masterpiece || CeruleanSnowFlake chrome 19 3,567 10-19-2016, 06:21 PM
  C Sit Still, Look Pretty || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 17 3,091 09-13-2016, 01:36 AM
  C Of The Night || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 23 3,490 09-12-2016, 04:39 AM
  C Tension in family (CeruleanSnowFlake) anibus3 27 5,313 08-30-2016, 06:32 AM