Closed Tension in family (CeruleanSnowFlake)
Name- Caleb Vindate
Age- 27 years
Eyes/hair- Dark green. Short brown hair.
Build- slender and stands at 5ft 10.

Caleb sighed as he finished up the dishes, this had been hard and now his fears were really confirmed. He'd been ill lately and honestly, he was afraid of what it was. He already had one child and they were lovely, his partner was great. Why did he have to work at that restaurant though? Caleb was a waiter at one of the fanciest places in town, the only problem was that his boss was rather twisted. They had threatened to fire him for the silliest of things and there was only one way to keep his job. Knowing that he had to keep his job so his child and partner would be well off, he forced himself to give the man what they wanted. Sadly, that mistake was going to make itself very known and it was scaring the poor man.

Leaving the kitchen, he started to get ready and was currently struggling with getting the waistcoat on. The buttons were going on until he got down to the last few. His stomach was already distended somewhat, he wasn't that far along only far enough to be showing. Though he had a feeling there was more in there than just the one he had with his partner.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Name: Jonas Vintage
Eyes/Hair: Green, short spikey brown
Build: tall and athletic

Jonas has noticed that lately Caleb seemed to be a bit listless, I'll, and well he acted the way he had when they had first found out he was pregnant with Declan.

It was odd, however, because they had been very careful. They had both agreed that they weren't exact!y financially secure, and that it would be harder if they had another baby.

"Caleb, babe. Are you pregnant?" Jonas had decided to ask because really, what good did it do to just speculate.
Oh dear...Caleb clearly tensed and gave a nervous glance to Jonas. There was nothing he could do about...they were going to have to reveal it eventually. Hell, Caleb was partially surprised that they hadn't seen it sooner.

"I....we....well..yes..." Caleb admitted. "But please listen to me, it wasn't meant to happen. I got forced into it."

Caleb wanted to explain, he wanted to. But he knew that Jonas could get displeased on things and that it would be best to avoid em. But he couldn't avoid Jonas, they were the other parent to Declan and they were needed. Caleb cared for Jonas, he just didn't know how to explain it and barely knew how at this point.

Jonas was about to respond to Caleb's admission of pregnancy, but as Caleb continued, he just blinked.

"Eh, what? Forced into it? Forced into what exactly? Isn't it mine!?" His voice had risen in demand and he clenched his fist.

"Caleb, I swear, you better not be saying you cheated on me!?"
"I didn't cheat!" Caleb retorted. "I was forced to! My boss threatened to fire me for a stupid reason and the only way to keep my job was to....to give him what he wanted. HE didn't want kids but...it happened. Please Jonas, you have to understand. I didn't want to do it but I had no choice, we need the money for I love you and our son."

Caleb wanted JOnas to understand but the way they looked...it wasn't going to be that way it seemed.

Jonas narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "You were forced? Yeah right, like I would believe that. You said he didn't want a child either? When did he tell you that? When he was screwing you the first time", he took a deep breath and shook his head.

"I seriously can't believe you would cheat on me and then try to lie about it", he looked away from Caleb. "I think maybe we should take some time away from each other. I need to be able to think without you in front of me", he said it in a way that said he couldn't be talked out of his decision.

"I'm gonna call my brother, see if he'll put me and Declan up for a while", he said as he ran a hand through his hair.
"You aren't listening to me!! YOu never listen!" Caleb replied. "I didn't want to but where else would I work Jonas? Where else could I get enough money to give our son, MY SON a good home!"

Course things were just spiraling out of control and the poor man was on the verge of tears.

"You only care about yourself... you aren't even trying to see this in any way but your own..." Caleb muttered as tears left. "You can't take my son away from me, you didn't have him...why can't you ever just hear my side out?"

Jonas sighed, though his eyes held a look of annoyance.

"Don't try to act like you do everything Caleb. You work as a waiter, most of your paycheck comes from tips and now I have to wonder what you're doing to earn them", he couldn't help but wonder, his temper frayed.

"I may not have carried or given birth to Declan, and I might not work as many hours as you, but I still make enough to help get by, to make sure Declan has everything he needs as much as you do", he continued as he moved to grab the duffle bags from the hall closet.

"I at least spend more time with him. You're always, 'too busy with work' right? Well anyway, I am taking him with me, at the very least it'll give you some time to think and stuff too."

He then walked down the hall into the bedroom to pack his things, before moving into Declans room.
"YOu can't be serious!! I do my job to get those tips! I give them their food on time, you're just going to think ill of me right off the bat when you aren't listening to a thing I say?" Caleb question. "I'm not saying I do everything, I'm just saying that we need the money from my job just as much as yours. I can't deciede my hours like you can, if I could I would. Do you think I enjoy not being able to be with my own son as often as I desire? You can at least choose the days you can take off, my boss is such a twisted bastard, he doesn't want to let anyone have a day off."

Tears were leaving the poor man as he stood there. He knew he couldn't stop Jonas but honestly, what was he going to do against em? Jonas was stronger and the man was a stubbon mule.

"Maybe you should think about things Jonas!" Caleb replied.

Jonas placed both of his bags, plus Declans by the door. He crossed his arms and tilted his head. "Think about what exactly, Caleb? About how you broke the vows you made, or how you lied? Maybe I should think about filing for divorce?" He sighed and bent to pick the bags up again.

"You're right though, I have a lotmto think about, and so do you. Goodbye Caleb, I'll let Declan call you tonight. I've already spoke with the school to request a transfer for now. You know my brothers number too, so call him if and when you want, I won't stop you".

With that he walked out the door and to his old pick up. He didn't even glance at the house again as he drove off.
"You are just thinking about your views, you aren't listening to me...why can't I say anything without you blowing up?" Caleb asked. "And how can I know for sure that you haven't looked at someone or done it with another? I give you the benefit of the doubt all the time."

With everything that mattered gone, Caleb just stood there. He had to go to work though...he wouldn't have any heart in it. When he finally did go in, he was scolded for it by his boss and they told him the risk of being fired was still there despite what happened. It was a slow night and there barely any customers there, so the man who was normally a waiter was busy scrubbing the floors. Their eyes still red from all the crying they had down several hours ago.

"Man, why the hell are you crying?" Demanded one of the other waiters. His name was Blake Harper, and he knew Caleb, didn't particularly like him, but was more concerned by the fact that he was blocking the floor.

"Seriously, go to the restroom or something. I'm trying to work here", he continued, though he didn't offer to move around the crying man, and kept his pale icy blue eyes on the man.
"Shut up for one day alright?!" Caleb snapped. "I'm working too! I haven't been crying in hours you moron, I'm working cleaning the floors since it's so dead. I am tired of people not listening, I have just lost everything today due to this place, now shut up for ONE DAY! ONE DAY!"

The man stood up straight, their stomach noticeable from their stance. Their eyes watered but Caleb rubbed em to make them go away an he went back to work. Bending back down and going back to scrubbing the floor.

Blake frowned, eyes narrowed. Just what was the guy trying to say?

"Look man, you're right. I don't know what your problem is, or what you're going through and really I don't care. Cause, hell man, I'm pregnant, the dad's a douche who...well it doesn't matter. I'm just saying that everyone has troubles, issues, problems. So suck it up, stiff up that back bone and get along with your life. You're the one who has to live it and you're only as miserable as you let yourself be".
"DO you know what shut up means? It means stop talking to me!" Caleb replied. "I got pregnant by the boss to keep my job so I could keep my job to support my husband and son, how does my husband take it? LIke I planned it all along. Like how I get tips is sleeping with everyone, how I'm pretty much a cheater when I had good intentions and at the time I was put into a horribly stressful situation that I thought of my family only to try and help them!"

Caleb stood back up and glared at em.

"So shut up and leave me alone, cause at this moment my husband is probably getting the divorce papers as we speak and is probably going to make the courts let him have the son that I carried and pushed out, and I do love." Caleb added. "So go elsewhere to work cause I'm scrubbing the floor over here and you aren't needed to mop or whatever it is you're doing here."

Blake blinked once, then twice, and grinned. "Wow! I bet you feel better now that that's out", he said as he pushed his shoulder length jagged cut black hair over his shoulder. "And no sh*tting about the boss here knocking you up? He did the same with me, though I guess I slept with him or my own free will, but still, talk about screwed up", he rubbed a hand over his own belly.

The swell was just big enough to push out into a gentle curve that was noticeable. "Knocked up by the same asshole. Your husband takes your kid and flees Dodge, I get kicked out of my apartment, and we both get stuck taking care of kid we weren't expecting. When it rained, it pours as they say", Blake said, sounding cheerful despite the depressing things he'd just listed off.

"Here's the real trip dude. We hate each other right? But our kids are gonna be half siblings. The world truly does suck lemon balls".
Caleb took a seat in a chair and sighed. A little bit but not fully. Course as the man went on, Caleb found himself listening and in shock. Oh god...how many lives was their boss gonna ruin? The waiter put their face in their hand before pushing their hair out of the way.

"I guess we are in the same mess.." Caleb replied. "Well I'm not a fan of how you act towards me but fine, I somewhat hate ya. It seems so, though there's nothing we can do it about it. You can't get your apartment pack and I probably will never get my husband or son back."

Setting a hand on his somewhat rounded bump that served as a growing belly, he glanced down at it.

"ANy bright ideas or shuffle along as normal?" Caleb asked.

Blake shrugged. "I don't know. I mean I'm twenty-two years old and this is my first kid and I don't even have a home to take it to. I can probably find place if I get another job. I've kinda been living out of my van...", he flushed as realized he'd been complaining.

"Anyhow, I'll get by there, but we'll, what if I have to give the kid up? Ya know what I mean? It wouldn't be fair to a baby to live in a van or some crummy apartment, but we'll, I kinda wanna keep it to, even though I'm scared and I'll probably be a sh*t parent like my own were. But I'll love it, him or her, whatever it is and I'll do my best and... Is that selfish of me, Caleb? To wanna keep this kid and hope maybe my life isn't so sucky with them in it?"

He wasn't sure why he was asking someone he kinda hated theses things, but then he didn't really have any other friends either, so who else could he ask.
"It's okay," Caleb said. "Keeping the child will be hard course, even harder on your own but I can give ya some pointers? I might not've been able to be home all the time like my husband could've but when I was there, I always did what I could to interact with em and play. I think keeping the child to raise em is a good thing, not selfish at all. If you gave them up then that would be selfish."

So strange....that he was having this convesation with someone who hated him from day one it seemed.

"Awesome", Blake responded with a grin. "Now what about you? What are you gonna do, man? You kinda look farther along then me and if you're by yourself and stuff..." He trailed off as a shadow fell over the table.

"Umm, hey boss, what's up?" He ask, shifting nervously as the man glared at them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,458 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 636 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake Koi 46 4,164 02-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Growing family c/w Littleittyboy Dots 33 5,631 04-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Addom's Family Values shiro08 173 26,715 02-17-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  growing family jrcash 17 5,481 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98
Shocked family roleplay hugely pregnant (open) popop 14 7,456 12-10-2016, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Tomoshe
  C [NSFW] Our Debut Was A Masterpiece || CeruleanSnowFlake chrome 19 3,463 10-19-2016, 06:21 PM
  C Divided We Fall (CeruleanSnowFlake) Marley 7 1,406 09-16-2016, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Marley
  C Sit Still, Look Pretty || (CeruleanSnowFlake) chrome 17 3,031 09-13-2016, 01:36 AM