family roleplay hugely pregnant (open)
Shocked 
This is a roleplay where you can play in my family. I will be the pregnant father and will need either a husband/wife. If you want to join either be a child/teen/etc. or my wife/husband.

Name: Conner
Pregnant: 7 months with 10 babies
Description: Conner is hugely pregnant with 10 babies. He loves his family and was shocked at how much were in his belly but now is very excited to raise such a big family. He is having troubles with the pregnancy since there are so many but he is managing to get around.
~

Conner walked inside from getting the mail one hand on his lower back the other trying to lift up his huge belly. He walked with an exaggerated waddle. He slowly went up the porch stairs even though they were small they were hard for him. He finally got inside out of breath and already catching a small sweat.
Name: Ruki
Pregnant: No
Description: Ruki is Conner's wife. She worked as Nurse in near hospital. She always want to have a big familly so she is very happy when she know Conner being pregnant with 10 babies.
~

Ruki looked around the house to find her husband, she just finish making breakfast and go to their room to tell Conner that the breakfast is ready but she doesn't find him there. She find her husband in front door, out of breath and sweating, "Love, where did you go? And why you look so tired like this?"
Name: Kevin
Pregnant: Yes; 6 months along with 8.
Description: I am the oldest son of Ruki and Conner, being six months along with eight kids because I wanted to go through the same thing as my dad.

I was still sleeping in my bedroom while my massive belly poked up like a mountain. The kids inside kicked and punched against the walls of my abdomen. I had both hands over my belly throughout the whole night.
I was just getting the mail. Conner replied to his concerned wife. He arched his back more trying to dull the pain. Conner let out a small groan due to a kick from one of his babies. I think he smells the food
She can't help but smiled softly, "Conner, you know you can't be too tired! You can just let me or the children do it. Now, go to dinning room, i'll wake Kevin up." She walked to Kevin's room and knocked the door.
"Yes, ma'am" conner said teasingly and started making his way towards the dining room.
I heard my mother knocking at my bedroom door; I got up out of bed, slowly, and waddled my way towards the door and opened it. "Mmm, morning, mom." I said while my big belly hung out underneath my sleeping shirt.
"Morning sweetheart. The breakfast is ready, and your father already waiting in the dinning room" she informed him and go back to kitchen. Its not easy to take care of two huge pregnant man like she did, but she always have fun when doing that. Everyday, she must cooked like she gonna cooked for 50 people.
"Okay then, thanks mom." I said as I waddled out into the kitchen and saw my dad waiting at the table. "Good morning, dad."
Good morning son how did you sleep
Mind if I pop in?

Names: Timothy and Tyson
Genders: Male
Ages: 18
Pregnant: Both are 8 months along. Tim is carrying triplets, while Tyson is carrying nonuplets.
Description: Timothy and Tyson are identical twins. They always seem to know what the other is thinking, resulting in them sometimes speaking in unison. While one couldn't normally tell them apart, it's become easier now that Tyson is significantly more gravid than his brother. They both have identical curly brown hair, glasses, and green tank tops that show as much belly as possible. Tyson, however, prefers to be topless when not in public.
Tim and Tyson woke up at exactly the same time. As usual, Tyson wasn't wearing a shirt. In fact, he was only wearing his boxer shorts. "Good morning, brother," they said as one, then got out of bed. They could smell fresh bacon downstairs, causing their mouths to water. They headed downstairs and into the dining room to meet with the others. "Good morning, dad! Good morning, mom! Good morning, Kevin!"
"Good morning Boys. Have a nice sleep?" Ruki ask the twin when she bring a jug of pregnancy milk to the table
"Good morning, you two." I said as I rubbed my own massive belly.
(can i join it as a distant cousin?)

Name: Tom

Pregnant: 8 months with triplets
Description: Tom is a handsome boy with toned body (except for the huge pregnant belly he has now) and short wavy black hair. He was secretely dating a guy (because his parents didn't know he was gay), and then got pregnant. His parents kicked him out of the house when they found out, and the boy he was dating said he wasn't going to support the babies. So Tom remembered of his father's cousin, Conner, that, according to what his father had tod him, was pregnant too. Tom hoped that Conner could help him somehow, maybe give him some advices about pregnancy and perhaps somewhere to sleep (he had been living on the streets lately, begging for food, and, sometimes, stealing snacks from groceries). He have had a hard time to find the town where his cousin was, but he finally did it and went there. He managed to walk to his cousin's home and knocked at the door.

(is this okay?)
(Hiya!! May I also join the roleplay?)

Name:  Arthur.

Pregnant: Almost due with 4 to 6 babies. The actual amount is still unknown.

Description: Arthur is the sibling of Kevin, Timothy, Tyson and the cousin of Tom.
He has natural light brown hair between medium and short length and wears glasses. He has a small frame, still has a baby face and is pretty delicate. He doesn't really socialize that much and focuses more on studying for college. He does talk when his parents or siblings start a conversation with him. He does things alot on his own and is quite stubborn when he wants to. He enjoys eating with everyone but doesn't really know how to express his joy and affection to other family members. He is mostly just nodding and has a personal bubble, though he is also kind-hearted so if you ask a favor he'll will certainly accept your request. He likes to help his mother with doing some chores but it became a bit more difficult, now that he's in his late pregnancy stages. He likes food, sleeping, having good grades, helping his family, fresh air, and a peaceful atmosphere.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,188 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,090 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,278 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,409 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,188 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,309 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,573 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,039 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,569 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash