Closed Of The Night || (CeruleanSnowFlake)

Name: Matthias, 'The Raven'
Species: Fallen Angel
Type: Alpha
Information: Works as a theif-for-hire known as 'The Raven'. Cannot remember most of his first years on Earth, but has easily adjusted into hiding what he is. His wings are capable of being hidden away from sight.

--

Name: Nash
Species: Werewolf
Type: Omega
Information: Works with his family tending the ranch. Their family is well known around the village as a main source of vegetables and meats. Can shapeshift into a wolf at will, but during the full moons the shift is uncontrollable and his mind is more animalistic than human. Lost his eye in a fight with humans during a full moon.
[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

Name: Sonata
Species: Tsuchigumo- Spider type youkai
Type: omega
Information: he runs the local tavern which serves as both a bar and an Inn. He's rather shameless and seductive, as he has to consume blood every so often to stay healthy.

Name: Vex
Species: Reaper
Type: Alpha
Information: he is a reaper, but renounced his heritage in a fit of rage aftr he lost someone dear to him. He runs the bookstore which acts more as a library.

Nash rocked back on the tavern stool with an over exaggerated yawn, rubbing the tiredness from his remaining emerald eye. "What a long day," he complained, taking a swig from his mug of water, trying to ignore the fact that he wished it were an ale.

"That dog my father got the other day? Useless." He threw up his arms before half leaning against the bar table. "Hey, Sonny can I get a refill?" Nash interrupted his own story to slide his mug towards the keeper of the tavern, and close friend since he'd been old enough for the other omega to sell him ale.

"We lost three more chickens during the night," he continued, running a hand through his fiery red locks. "If he'd just let me go after whatever it is that's killing our livestock, we wouldn't be losing anymore money."

A heavy sigh left the red head as he leaned back again, bringing his gaze to Vex beside him. "He hasn't let me shift since this." Nash pointed to the patch over his right eye. "I've been going to the cellar during the full moon. It's been pretty good so far, but I worry about being in the house. I wouldn't want anything to happen to my parents, you know?"

Sonata waved at hand at the red head as refilled the mug with water and refilled Vex's with ale.

Vex smiled at his lovers tale, then frowned a little. "Well I'm glad he hasn't let you shift and go after then either", he said as he leaned into Nash's side, sliding an arm around his waist and lowering his head down.

"Don't forget, my mate, that you are carrying a precious burden inside you", he flatted his hand on his lovers belly, feeling only the gentlest hint of forming curve.

When Sonata placed their mugs in front of them he looked up and gave the purple haired omega a grin.

"Thank you Sona", he said as he lifted the mug and drank deeply. "Best ale in town".

"The only ale in town you mean", Sonata grinned, showing his thin sharp fangs as he did so, and he tapped one slightly long, very sharp black tinted nail against the wooden counter. "I do however, make it with love, so it is very delicious, I'm sure", he nearly purred and another man sitting across from them whistled.

"Stop flirting with taken pretty boys, Sonata and pay attention to a real man", the drunk demanded.

Vex snorted and tightened his fold on Nash as he watched his friend saunter over to the man.

"A real man are you?" He was using that sultry tone that lured in victims once upon a time. He traced a long slender finger down the man's jaw to his neck, leaving behind a stinging red line as he cooed.

"Filthy weasel, I'd never waste more time then I am at this moment on you", his violet eyes narrowed then. "Need my warning. Behave yourself, get out of my tavern, or become a sacrifice for the monster that dwells beneath my blood and bones", he warned.

The drunk swallowed and nodded and Vex grinned. For all that Sonata looked like some pretty delicate omega, he had a powerful ugly side... His youkai nature, for which he'd been banished from his last home.

"Sorry my sweetlings', he was back to sweetness, the reaper noted with amusement as the spider stood before them again, eyes on Nash. "How far along are you now?"
Nash gave Vex a pout after waving back to Sonata as his mug was taken away to be refilled, of course that didn't stop him from leaning into the half-embrace. Due to his werewolf nature he was able to keep a supernatural balance on the stool.

Burying his nose in his mate's neck, he inhaled his scent deeply before giving a teasing and quick lick to the skin behind Vex's ear, pulling back to give Vex a coy grin. "I know, but it's probably just a coyote, we'd be fine." He whined out with big puppy eyes. "Besides, you know how much I like to run around on all fours," Nash added with a chuckle.

Nash accepted his own mug with a thank you before taking another sip of the cool water. He smiled at Vex and Sonata's conversation, green eyes bright as they bounced between the raven and the purple haired omega. "It's because you make it with love that make it the best, Sonata," he added in agreement. "Even in the neighboring villages my family sells to, your ale is miles beyond their's. I miss it." He pouted again at the thought, but it was short lasting as the reason made it worth everything.

For a moment their conversation was interrupted by a drunk down the bar from them. Nash's nose wrinkled at the sight and he felt Vex's hold on him tighten, easily leaning against his mate at the sensation. He watched the scene unfold with a taste of disgust, wanting to say something to the drunk but knowing better in his condition. Months ago, however, he wouldn't have let him walk out without at least a black eye.

"I don't know how you put up with it, Sonny," Nash muttered with a shake of his head, voice low enough for those around them not to hear. Shaking his head to get the drunk out of his thoughts, he placed a hand on the slight curve of his belly, above Vex's hand. "Only about fifteen weeks, still early enough to get everything done around the farm."

Nash's head turned in the direction of the door when it opened suddenly, knowing all the regulars were already in the building so whomever it was was probably an outsider.

Sure enough, he didn't recognize the strikingly silver hair and sky blue eyes that peered around the tavern as if he were looking for something. His face seemed expressionless as it scanned the room, right away Nash's eyes avoided the stranger's as if sensing a power there. "Have you seen him before, Sonny?" Nash asked in a low tone, gaze going towards Sonata for a brief moment.

Even the air seemed to shiver at the man's entrance, heavy steps heading towards the bar, stopping beside the drunk that had been flirting with Sonata earlier. Icy gaze landed on the man before going up to meet with the youkai, he motioned the purple haired man over with a nod-- Though his eyes seemed to speak more than his motions. "An ale, please."

"I know how much you like being on all fours I this form too", Vex whispered huskily into Nash's ear.

Sonata had filled more mugs, preening slightly at Nash's compliments. "I'll make some special for you once you're able to drink again", he promised, moving around the bar.

He ignored other subtle flirts and comments, coming to stand once again in front of his two dearest friends. "I actually enjoy the attention", he whispered as if conspiring. "Bit I enjoy turning them away more. Besides I'm sure a doll like you has had more then his share of propositions", he teased fondly, though his words were serious.

"How is it that you even chose Vex when you surely had better offers", he ask this with a faux puzzlement and smiled viciously at the reaper who snorted and held his head up high.

"Obviously, he saw that I was and am far superior to other alpha's", he gave Nash a gentle squeeze and nipped playfully at his ear. "He felt it as much h as I did, that we were met to be together", he added more seriously this time.

That was when the door had opened he too turned to see the new comer.

"I've never seen him before", Sonata admitted, intrigued. "He's very handsome though, isn't he", he grinned. He shivered slightly as the man's voice washed over him during his request.

"There are times I really do enjoy my job", he gave Nash a wink and moved across the bar for a clean mug, which he filled with fresh ale, before sitting it before the new comer.

"Welcome to Reinhardt Village", he greeted with his most welcoming smile. "Are you planning on staying long, Mr....?"
Nash chuckled behind his fist at that, cheeks heating slightly as he knocked his own shoulder against Vex's lightly. "Don't be such a tease, Vex." Moving his head up to nip teasingly at the raven's jawline.

This time it was an airy sigh that escaped Nash as he stared dreamily at the spider youkai. "Really, Sonny? You mean that?" He grinned happily, raising his mug of water. "Well, cheers to that then!" He took a swig of the refreshing water before chuckling as he wiped the wetness from his lips.

"I can understand enjoying the attention, but sometimes they can be downright nasty to you," he groaned, rolling his eyes in the direction of the drunk. However, Nash preened a bit at Sonata's last comment, green eye shining brightly with mischief. "No, never," he drew out. "Don't you know what they say about red heads? 'Guaranteed a brat.'" He finished off with a wink, poking at Vex's side. "Isn't that right, Vex?"

Nash chuckled at Vex's reaction, sure that if he currently had a tail that it'd be wagging at this moment. He rubbed his face against Vex's shoulder and smiled up at him with a wolf-like grin. "Absolutely," he agreed, seriously at fist and then falling back into teasing. "Besides, who else could put up with me but Vex?"

Eyeing the strange with a sense of unease, Nash shifted in his seat to move closer towards Vex. "I'm not the only one who feels a strange air about him right?" Nash asked for reassurance.

Cool blue eyes watched as the youkai moved around the bar to fill his request, an eerie calmness about him that had even the drunk man beside him moving slightly in the opposite direction. When the ale was set before him, Matthias did not make a move to grab for it. As a fallen there was no need for food or drink, it was just an action that helped him fit in better.

"Raven," he gave for an answer. Not the name he was created with but a name he was give, it worked either way. His gaze moved around the tavern, over the patrons and across the walls before facing the man behind the bar. "Do you own this or simply work here?"

"I don't tease", Vex said as he shifted his chin so that Nash could have better access. "I just initiate future promises. You, my sweet wolf, are the tease", he groaned as he was nipped in a sensitive area.

He slipped his other arm around his lovers waist as Nash made his comment about red heads and Sonata laughed while filled the new mug. "I happen to prefer redheads", he said, voice low, deep, sultry as he pulled his redhead into his lap.

"They're fiery, passionate, seductive...", he said this as he pressed kisses against the pale skin where the shoulder and neck met. "Sexy".

He continued to tease the delicate skin around where he knew was one of Nash's sensitive areas, one hand running at a thigh, the other back on his lovers belly. He took pride in the knowledge that his child was growing there.

But then at the wolfs words, he tensed, glancing oved at the silver haired man. "There is something", he agreed, though he pushed down the urge to summon his scythe.

"But Sonata isn't acting as if he is a threat, so we'll give him a chance".

Sonata could feel that there was something different about the man, but he wasn't frightened, or scared. In fact, he felt excited, intrigued... Attracted to this man.

"Well, Raven", he smiled, once again showing his fangs. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I do in fact own this tavern now. The last owner... Well he took ill and since he had no successors, he left it to me", he explained, as his own violet eyes roamed the mans features. He was very handsome, and he was so delectably mysterious. "Would you like a room? I offer only the best of accommodations and hospitality".

"Yeah, and if your lucky, he'll visit your room", one of the patrons shouted, while another countered. "Or if your unlucky. The boy is just as likely to suck your blood as to suck your...ack", the man fell to the side and Sonata sighed softly.

"Please, ignore them if you can. They're here only because all silver looks the same to me".
Nash snickered at Vex's words, the vibration of his chuckle against the raven's skin. At the noise that came from his mate, he couldn't help but keep nipping at the sensitive skin beneath his lips. "That's true," he whispered against the warm skin beneath his lips. "I am a bit of a tease, aren't I?" He wiggled in his mate's arm. "Though, don't pretend I don't keep my own promises either," he added with a light growl and another nip.

Biting his lips as a chill ran down his spine at his mate's words, Nash looked up at Vex with his near-glowing emerald eyes. "Oh do you?" He questioned before he happily allowed himself to be pulled into the raven's lap. Nash dipped his head lower and off to the side as he melted against Vex's kisses, shivering slightly at the feel of warm lips against his skin.

Vex continued to leave a warm trail down his neck and shoulders, a particularly sensitive spot on the wolf, causing him to shiver against the raven. "Then what's your excuse?" Nash shot back, pressing his back firmly against the reaper behind him. "Or have you just been around me long enough to have a bit of red-head in you as well?" Nash teased with a wink and a chuckle.

He brought both his own hands down to lay over Vex's hand against the swell of his stomach, practically able to feel the warmth radiating between their hands and their child. It excited him to think of having a child with Vex, but also scared him to think that he'd have to give up his work on the farm. His father certainly couldn't do it on his own, especially since the injury to his leg a couple of years back. He shook his head to dismiss those thoughts, wanting to think of nothing but positive things when it came to their growing child.

Nash eyed the interaction between the strange and Sonata, ready to step in at any sign of things going south. He knew the youkai could take care of himself in most normal situations, but everything about the stranger seemed to scream unnatural. "If you say so," Nash muttered. "Sometimes I think Sonny just likes to flirt with danger in general. Keep an eye on him, okay, Vex?" He frowned, not wanting to see anything happen to his close friend.

A hum of approval escaped Matthias' lips, seemingly satisfied with the answer he got. For a moment their gazes locked, icy blue mixing with a deep violet in a swirling ocean color. However it wasn't long before Matthias was distracted from the youkai's words by a customer down the bar. There was irritation towards his conversation being interrupted, but before he could strike himself, the youkai beat him to it and the man slumped to the side without another word. A pity, he was almost looking forward to a fight.

The youkai was as impressive as he was attractive, but he fought to keep himself focused on the job. At the last comment, Matthias stuck his hand into the pocket of his long coat, fingers folding around a cold piece of metal.

Pulling the gold piece from his coat he brought it up to the violet gaze of the other man. "Then what about gold?" He asked with a cock of his head, silver locks falling in front of his cold icy gaze. He dropped the piece to the counter, the light metal making the smallest clink as it hit the counter. "How long can I keep the room with that?"

"You certainly are", Vex agreed with a soft groan as his mate wiggled. "And you do,always. But if you're trying to say you promise to tease me later, I may have to rent a room, just so we can...sort it out", he hissed a bit as Nash shifted again and gently smacked his thigh.

"Seriously, my rose, if you keep moving about, I'm bound to take you here and now. So behave", he chastised without any real meaning, as he buried his face into his lovers sweet smelling hair.

He hummed in approval as Nash's hand joined his own on the red heads belly. He wanted nothing more then to complete their bond, their marriage, but he also knew that Nash wasn't yet comfortable leaving his parents alone.

But he baby inside him, well that was a bond they would share forever.

"I'll keep an eye on Sonata because you ask, love. But I do think Sona can take care of himself".

As if to prove his point, two patrons spoke up, one more directed at the newcomer, another a slight against the spiders honor, or lack thereof, as the case seemed to be.

Quick as the arachnids they were claimed to be intuned to, Sonata had reared his hand back and struck. The man went silent, and the others continued on as if nothing were amiss.

"He'll be fine once the venom wears off and he wakes... If he wakes", Sonata added as an afterthought and shrug. He watched the man pull out a gold coin and his eyes widened slightly.

"How have you come by gold in these parts?", he questioned softly, as he reached out to pick up the cool metal, holding it between pale slender fingers.

He glanced back up at the man, and smiled. "This will get you room and board for a week...", he said and reached out his free hand to brush against the man's silver strands. "But I confess that I still prefer silver to gold", he pulled his hand back and bent to place the coin under the counter as he pulled out a key.

"The room is up the stairs, at the end of the hall. It is the best here besides my own, and it has its own personal tub as well", he explained, placing the key onto the counter.

He watched the man as he continued to ask questions, his own eyes searching for any tell, any story of who or what this man may be.

"Would you prefer your food bought to your room, or would you rather eat down here? Do you prefer hot baths or cold, and would you like oil massaged into your skin afterward, or not at all? Never let it be said, that Sonata Nightcourt isn't a gracious host", he grinned.
A light laugh bubbled up out of Nash's throat, eyes shining as he turned his head slightly to look back at Vex as he feigned innocence. "I haven't said anything," he drew out playfully, wiggling his hips a bit as he leaned back into Vex. His warm breath teasing at the reaper's skin, daring to dart his tongue out and run along the tender area below his ear. "Though I wouldn't disagree to a room tonight."

Nash gave a quiet yelp in surprise rather than pain when Vex gave his thigh a gentle smack. He gave a dramatic sigh though his grin didn't leave his lips, giving up on tormenting his mate for the time being as he reached to the bar for his mug of water for a light sip. "If I behave now I'm going to make up for it later," he warned, glancing back at Vex with his remaining eye over the mug.

Giving Vex's hand a light squeeze between his own hands, he couldn't help but intertwine their fingers together. Obviously Nash would have to make up his mind soon about what he was going to do with his family farm, their child certainly wasn't going to wait around for him to finally make up his mind. Nash was very appreciative of the fact that Vex wasn't rushing him, he was letting Nash take his time and that was more comforting than anything. He leaned back against his mate with another light sigh before leaning up and forward to steal a kiss from the reaper's unsuspecting lips.

"I know he can," Nash insisted with a pout, poking Vex in the side again. He paused watching the interaction between the two. "Is it just me or is Sonata actually trying for this one?" Nash asked with a curious cock of his head. "Seriously, what is going on with this guy?"

"Let me know if you need the body moved," Matthias told the youkai, giving the unconscious drunk a second glance before watching the gold be plucked from between his fingers. For an answer to the keeper's question, he could only give a one shouldered shrug as his hand disappeared back into his pocket. "I'm not from these parts." When he pulled his hand free he handed off another coin. "Two weeks." Then as an afterthought; "Please."

For a moment he was frozen, feeling fingers were fingers had not dared to touch in years. Cyan blue eyes, wider than usual, peering through bangs to look at the brave youkai. It took another second for him to gather himself and ignore the fact that it seemed every strand of hair that had been touched had been electrified.

There was something about this strange tavern keeper, something that made him more than just a curious spider. It drew out his own curiosity, which could be a dangerous thing. He had to remind himself to stay focused and on task. Which was hard to do with questioned fired at him suddenly.

A hospitality he hadn't expected, it took him more than a minute to gather himself and figure out a way to answer the questions that had been asked. "I will come down for meals," he started, not wanting the youkai to bother with food that would not be touched. A bath, he had to remind himself what a bath was. As something that had once been an angel, he did not sweat or produce waste. There was no need for him to bathe except for the occasional grooming of his feathers that he would take care of himself.

It took a moment for him to realize he still hadn't answered the question and honestly still had no answer. He was not a human, he did not bathe... He would not even know where to begin. Trying to keep a stoic face, he turned meet his cold gaze with the strange purple eyes of one Sonata Nightcourt, a strange man indeed. "Just the regular things."

Vex groaned again. "Oh baby, you keep making such promises and I'm gonna be coming to collect soon", he sipped at his own ale, because his throat suddenly felt dry.

The sudden kiss was a surprise, but it was one, Vex was only all to happy to accept and return.

He nuzzled his nose into Nash's cheek as he leaned further into him. "Yeah, it looks like Sona is really interested", he agreed, and then grinned. "But do you suppose he's found his potential mate, or maybe a lay and a snack", he was teasing during the last half, but yelped just the same when he was pinched.

Sonata movd his hand and took the second gold piece and nodded. "Certainly, it'd be a pleasure to have a gentlemen stay here for once", he glanced around the bar, some patrons snorting or bahing at the slight, and he grinned.

"Alright, well breakfast begins at five and last until eight. Much is of course, from noon to one thirty and dinner is served from seven until the bar closes, which is at midnight. I do have to sleep sometimes", he laughed lightly. It was a sweet sound, musical almost, and disarming. He looked at the man again, this Raven, as he noticed the untouched mug, but said nothing.

He was so very strange. He didn't answer about the bath, had looked slightly confused and yet again, Sonata thought better then to question him.

He glanced up at the mantle clock, saw it was just after ten and then looked around again. There weren't very many patrons left. Just the usual stragglers and of course the unconscious drunk who gave a low whine.

No body for this stranger to dispose of, he thought of the man's afore mentioned offer. And throwing the man out was something the spider could do on his own before he locked the doors.

"Where are you from, if I may ask?" He turned back to the man, eyes searching, expression curious, and ignored the call for another refill from someone who obviously didn't need it.
Nash grinned like the wolf that he was. "I hope that's a promise," he whispered back, trying to keep himself from further teasing his mate, though the struggle was hard. "It's your fault anyway that I'm like this. Ever since I stopped being sick, my libido has been on the rise once more." He shot Vex a wink as he watched the other man drink from his own mug.

Looking around the bar as the patrons slowly weeded out at the late hour, he couldn't help but shake his head towards the two talking not far from them. Sonata and that stranger. As strange as he was, the two of them seemed to be hitting it off rather well. He hadn't seen Sonata this interested in a customer in a long time, if ever really.

Laughing lightly, Nash curled into the embrace from behind, emerald eye closed happily as he melted into the snuggle. "To put up with Sonata as a potential mate that guy better be hiding some serious trump cards," Nash joked. "Could be a nice snack for him though, I think it's been too long since he's let loose and enjoyed himself."

He gave another teasing pout, though there was no true meaning behind it. "I feel like he's completely forgotten we're even here, though."

Part of him wanted to scoff at the word 'gentleman', a term used for kind humans. It seemed much too unfitting for him, but he nodded his thanks anyway as he slipped the key into his coat pocket where the gold came from. Of course, when the key hit the bottom there was no jangle. No chime as it struck his fortune. He was an angel, or a fallen one at the very least, things appeared and disappeared as he wished... Like coin for example.

Their gaze met again, after he was told the times to come down for food. It probably would be a good idea for him to go down and at least make an appearance during those times. Even if he didn't eat anything, some times all it took was someone seeing him to believe he had been down there to fill his belly. "Understood." Following Sonata's gaze to his mug, Matthias gracefully slid the full cup towards the youkai, blue meeting purple once more. "It's yours if you want it," he offered, unsure if the other would take it. True he was working, but things seemed to be dying down now and at least it wouldn't be a waste of the man's ale.

A low groan came from unconscious man near him, a raised silver eyebrow and a hint of disgust on his features as Matthias' attention turned that way. He pondered on how he could get rid of the nuisance without giving himself away completely, gaze drifting towards the youkai to see Sonata watching him closely. It seems that he hadn't been very successful in trying to fit in as much as possible. He'd have to work on getting away from the attention so he could do his job and get out of here before his two weeks were up.

"North," Matthias answered, which wasn't a complete lie, his blue eyes not leaving the unconscious drunk who was still mumbling noises. It wouldn't be hard to do; just a tweak of his vocal chords and he'd be mute. A simple genetic tweak for something like him. When it was quiet again, he could focus on the youkai, icy stare running across the form in front of him. "Mountain area," he added as an after thought to explain his heavy clothing that was actually for keeping him warm miles above the clouds.

"I think it might be one of the perks of being pregnant, for both of us", Vex spoke as he continued nuzzling into his mates blood red hair. "We'll get a room if Sonata remembers us, and I'll show you just how much of a perk it is", he whispered huskily into Nash's ear.

He looked over at the spider and sighed. Sure enough, Sonata was oblivious to anyone but the single silver haired man in the bar.

He gave an amused snort at his mates words. "Right, hex better. As for Sona cutting loose... Well I knew him before, and just let me say that him cutting loose can be...scary".

Sonata watched the man, until it seemed they were having a staring contest, then the silver haired man pushed his mug forward, offering and Sonata tilted his head.

"Thank you", he said as he gripped the mug and sipped. He could have all the ale he wanted, if he wanted, but he liked to be alert and really, ale did nothing for him other then intoxicate.

Still he sipped the amber liquid, violetbeyes watching as the blue of the strangers took in his surroundings, slid to the drunk on the floor more then once, and then there was silence.

Sonata looked down to see if the man was still breathing. He was, he was just silent, odd.

Then the man was speaking, saying he was from up north, from the mountains and Sonata once again tilted his head, purple hair slipping over his shoulder and pooling like silken threads on the counter.

"I lived in the mountians South of here once", he found himself saying. "I was chased off by angry villagers... Or what was left of them", he added softly.
Nash chuckled, shivering against Vex's breath that shifted through the strands of his hair. "Well, if he does end up forgetting about us I'll just have to tease you to death," he cooed playfully with wiggle of his hips for emphasis, peering up innocently at the reaper.

As it was nearing the end of the night, usually this was the time where he and Vex were able to sit and chit-chat with the Sonata. However, it seemed all of the spider youkai's attention would be on the stranger tonight. Not that Nash really minded. Revenge, he supposed, for all the times he and Vex had gone off in their own world and left Sonata behind in the real one.

He raised an eyebrow at the reaper, "Yeah but once in a while couldn't hurt right? I'm sure it must build up having to deal with some of the customers around here, he should let go once in a while. Besides, what's the harm in one stranger disappearing from town? No one knows him, let Sonny have his fun." He moved his head up to nip at Vex's jaw. "And we'll have our's."

Matthias watched as the man drank from the mug, watched the way his throat moved as he drank. A foreign movement to him and yet so natural for the others around him. He caught himself staring and instead focused on the purple gaze again.

Nodding, Matthias sniffed the air, enhanced senses taking everything in. "It smells nice," he commented, though he tried to keep his tone and attitude as neutral as possible. It was easier to keep his cool now that there was no more moaning and groaning coming from the drunk at his side. There wouldn't be anymore nasty comments towards the spider that intrigued him so much either, at least not from that one, but he kept that piece of information to himself. "Do you brew it here?"

He listened as the youkai talked, for some reason more interested in the other than he should have been. He came for one reason only and it wasn't to make friends.

Despite that, he couldn't pull himself away from Sonata. "Chased away by angry villagers?" For some odd reason a chuckle left his lips, something that hadn't happened to him in more years than he could remember. It surprised even him. "I suppose it was the same for me, though I was chased by angry brothers."

Vex groaned more, hiding his face in Nash's shoulder. "I swear, if you continue doing so, I'm liable to take you here and now. And it will be all your and his faults".

He tightened his grip a bit more, forcing his mate to stop wiggling, though he did enjoy it, but despite his words, he had to much respect for his mate then to make a scene... Well much of a scene.

He sighed in near releif as Nash seemed to take interest in Sonata and the stranger again. He shrugged as he thought about the words. "It might not hurt anything, and then again, what if he has people waiting for him... What if they came looking?" He glanced over at the two, eyes narrowing.

"Like you said before, something feels off about him. He seems dangerous in a way. I don't want harm coming to you in anyway, and if... If something happened to you and because Sonata couldn't control himself..." His fist clenched and his eyes seemed very bright, almost glowing.

He shook himself. "No, I trust Sonata, but not that man. We don't know who he is and we need to keep an eye on him... And Sonata too".

"Yes, in the back room", Sonata answered as he gestured towards a narrow door. "I grow the herbs that gives the ale it's flavour and aroma as well",'he explained, enjoying himself more then expected, and from such a simple conversation.

The man had a nice laugh, the spider thought as the man repeated his words, though with question. He chuckled himself in turn. "Yes, well, I did corrupt their shrine maiden, and I may have feed on some of their fellow townsmen", he sighed almost dreamily as he recalled the taste of them.

"For my kind, what are left of us anyway, well for us, when a person's blood is tainted, when they are corrupt and have ill intentions and cruel hearts", he looked into the blue eyes as he spoke. "Those types taste the best and fill the creature, the youkai inside us in a way no food or drink ever could".

Sonata blinked then and pulled back, standing straight. What had that feeling been? Why had his youkai half suddenly flared inside? He shook himself and smiled again, though to anyone really looking, could see it was unsure.

"Why would your brothers chase you away?", he questioned instead.
Sipping at his water, Nash hummed innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about," he answered, brushing his hair away from his forehead while shifting on Vex's lap purposefully. "I'm just appreciating the best seat in the house, obviously."

A cheeky chuckle escaped him as he felt Vex's grip on him tighten in an attempt to settle him, though of course that in itself was an impossible task. Let alone adding in the fact that all his hormones were out of wack. Really, the tightening of Vex's grip only seemed to dare him to try harder, Nash biting his bottom lip lightly at the thought.

Nash glanced up at Vex for a moment before turning his gaze back to the two down the bar from them. "I don't know," he faded out for a moment, considering Vex's words. "I mean, he doesn't look like he's got much that he's left behind. Maybe that's what makes him so creepy; how detached he seems to the world." A shiver ran up him at the thought, rubbing at his arms to try and get rid of the sudden goosebumps that appeared.

At Vex's next words, Nash couldn't stop himself from turning in Vex's lap, almost to the point where he was sitting sidesaddle, wrapping his arms around his mate's neck. It was a comforting embrace and he nuzzled his face against the reaper's chest, inhaling his scent deeply. "How'd I manage to catch myself such a good alpha?" Nash cooed before his emerald eye returned to where Sonata was standing and conversing with the stranger.

"We'll watch them," he agreed, nodding confidently.

Nodding, Matthias was impressed with how much work was put into this tavern. Many of the taverns in the larger villages didn't put in this much effort to satisfy their customers, in it for the coin and that was all. It amused him greatly to change the gold and silver in their pockets to stone before he left.

Without allowing himself a moment to think things through, Matthias suddenly found himself very curious about the creature before him. Darkness embraces darkness as they say. From within the pocket of his coat, Matthias produced a small dagger. Normal to the naked eye, but crafted with runes and etchings that allowed for the blade to break through the skin of the toughest immortal... like angels and their fallen counterparts. Even as he dangled the dagger between his fingers, his gaze didn't leave the purple color of the youkai's eyes.

Setting the tip of his pointer finger against the sharp point, he pushed down lightly until he felt the skin break and a warm red liquid flow from him. He hadn't been wounded in a very long time, and the sight of his own blood was surprising-- Taking a moment to examine it himself before holding out his finger towards the youkai, the bead of red settled over the wound on his finger. "You like the taste of corruption?" He asked aloud, wondering what he would taste like to the youkai. As an angel that had literally fallen from his grace, having been corrupted in every literal sense of the word, he wondered if it would be sweet to this man.

However, he noticed the shift in the other's smile, slowly pulling his finger away and drawing it back towards himself. For some odd reason he felt his old playful self come back to him, lips twitching into the first hints of a smile as he leaned forward slightly. "Unless you're afraid," he muttered in a husky voice, cold blue eyes staring down the youkai as he leaned against the bar counter.

"I'm actually very glad that you enjoy sitting in my lap", Vex retorted as he kissed Nash's jaw. "You can do it later, when we're alone and show me just how much you enjoy it".

He sighed though, as it seemed their play was just remaining that. He noted Nash's shiver and gave him a squeeze.

As his lovers words washed over him, he smiled. "An alpha is only as good as his omega, so you have yourself to look at if you think I'm wonderful".

Sonata lifted a brow as he watched the man pull out a dagger and cut the tip of his finger. The smell was intoxicating and the creature inside him yearned for a taste, but Sonata pulled back, biting his own lip.

When the man pulled his hand back and chuckled, teasing with a mischievous smile, Sonata found himself unable to resist any longer.

He leaned across the counter, reaching for the man's hand and pulling it up, gripping it with his own, and he guides the finger to his lips.

The blood was warm against his lips, enticing and Sonata flicked his tongue out to catch the drip, then the tip of the finger itself.

The tang of corruption was the first sensation he felt, but it was heavier, darker, the flavour bitter sweet with the taste of rebellion, and Sonata moaned, sucking harder to catch more of the taste. It turned sweeter with desire and yearning. These flavours, they went beyond what food and drink where for humans, but this man, this creature tasted far more delectable then even the tastiest of his human prey.

Sonata opened his eyes, forced himself into control before he bit down on the finger, just so he could experience in full what he'd just gotten a taste of... The creature inside him was practically purring, almost content, as if this was all it needed.

Violet eyes meet b!us and Sonata had to look away, before the man caught his yearning, his need.

"I should close up, now", he said as he grabbed the half empty mug. "I... I'm sure you're tired and need to rest as well", he added, glancing up almost shyly to catch that gaze once more, even as his heart thudded and his belly churned.

This man, he was nothing the spider had ever experienced before and he was frightened of the want it stirred inside.
"Yeah?" Nash practically purred against his mate, feeling the lips against his jaw as his whole body heated up. "Maybe I can manage that," he started. "Though I probably shouldn't make any promises." He pressed his lips against Vex's chest, feeling the solidness of him even through his shirt. "I like it when you smell like me."

Nash leaned up to give his mate's nose a gentle nip, smile splitting his face. "You're an adorable little sap, you know that? That's why I love you, I guess." He bumped their noses together with a chuckle before his eyes caught a very odd sight.

Pulling away from Vex slightly, he pointed over towards where he could see Sonata and the stranger. "Please tell me my good eye is now failing and I did not just see Sonata stick that guy's finger in his mouth..." Then, it wasn't only that part that was strange, it was Sonata's face after pulling away from the stranger than had him so puzzled. "What is going on over there?"

For a moment he didn't believe the youkai carried the courage to reach out and grab for his finger, so it did surprise him slightly when Sonata reached for him and wrapped his lips around his finger. He could feel the warmth of the youkai's mouth, the way his tongue worked against him to try and draw more crimson from his finger. He clicked his tongue softly to himself with the shake of his head, noticing how enraptured he was by the Matthias' taste. "Greedy," he chided in a low voice, though he chuckled right after, proof that there was no meaning behind the word.

When his finger was finally released, he couldn't stop the smile that spread when he realized the youkai could no longer look him in the face.

"I suppose you should," he commented back, in reference to closing up the shop. He was disappointed slightly, after not having a thrill like this in so long he was reluctant to let the game go so easily. He couldn't stop the chuckle the left him at the man's next words, having to explain himself after managing to control himself. "I do not sleep," he informed him, blue eyes finally catching the violet gaze of the youkai again.

With a mischievous smile, he leaned across the bar counter to bring his lips just millimeters from Sonata's ear. Icy blue gaze running along the spider's face as he crept closer, voice low so he knew the other would strain to hear. So he would hang on to every word that fell from his lips. It was game on.

"So, Mister Nightcourt," Matthias started, drawing out his words in a low angelic voice. "If you're curious about ravens, maybe you should stop in and take a peek through the door crack tonight?" He chuckled, warm air escaping him and brushing against long strands of hair by the youkai's ear. "Of course, you might not like the answers you find. Are you a curious one, little spider?"

Blue eyes flashed brightly for a moment as he stepped back, he offered the spider youkai a smile and nod before disappearing towards the rooms upstairs, he feet never making a sound as he walked.

"I'll make sure we both keep our promises, and that we both smell like the other", Vex said, his breath cool against Nash's ear. He then leaned back and gave a hmpf sound.

"I'm not a SAP, just a romantic", he defended, though there was nothing but affection in his voice. "And I love your impertance".

He followed his mates gaze to the two and frowned a bit. "Your eye is as good as it is lovely still, so yes, Sona did just pull that strangers finger into his mouth", he sighed as he shook his head and gently eased Nash from his lap.

"He looks as if he's realized something. We should wait until the stranger leaves and have a talk with out resident web Weaver".

Sonata had smirked at being called greedy. He could very well be just that, but he was confident enough in his control still... Though maybe just barely.

He piled the mugs onto a tray and looked at the stranger... No, not a stranger, not really. Raven, as he'd said his name was and smiled. "You should not offer such things, so boldly", he commented of Ravens offer, shivering at the breath on his ear. "I have always been curious and I may very well take up your offer", he continued, his own voice lower.

He could hear the challenge and he wasn't one to back down lightly. "I have caught more then just flies in my web. Perhaps I will catch something again, my silver haired Raven".

He watched Raven disappear up the stairs and turned to find Vex and Nash standing at the bar. They held questioning looks and he sighed. "He's paid for two weeks of lodging, I know nothing more of him", he answered before they could ask, but he saw that they also weren't satisfied with that answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,288 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,413 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,622 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,327 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  C Birth at night tjopj44 12 6,546 02-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Closed w/CeruleanSnowFlake Koi 46 4,164 02-05-2018, 05:24 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  A Long Hard Night (w/Dots) zenzen 21 3,906 12-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C Strange night anibus3 75 11,790 03-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,014 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  C [NSFW] Our Debut Was A Masterpiece || CeruleanSnowFlake chrome 19 3,462 10-19-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake