A Long Hard Night (w/Dots)
It had been a little over nine months since he had last been with his ex, and unfortunately as soon as the pregnancy test came up positive, Zen found himself alone. He was in his apartment, the brand new one he got as soon as he turned eighteen.. the one he thought he would share with his ex. Against many harsh judgements, he decided to carry the pregnancy to term, and carried a forty week belly on his otherwise slender figure. The young male was now a week overdue, and had been experiencing cramping in his abdomen.
Sam was sitting on the couch at the apartment of his friend, Zen. They had been the friend for years, and he was shocked when he knew that Zen was pregnant and his boyfriend had left him. Sam was still around, helping his friend as much as he could for these 9 months, and now everything was so close. He insisted to stay here with his friend since Zen had passed his due date. Zen was too scared to have his babies at the hospital, so he would be the only one helping him with the upcoming labor. Despite Zen's slim body, the babies were big and strong. This could take more than they thought, and Sam needed to be here when the pain was so much for his friend.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Instead of continuing to pace around in circles, Zen decided it would be better to join Sam on the couch. Worrying was getting him nowhere and he was trying to be positive outside his anxiety. He truly appreciated how good of a friend Sam was being to him, especially when he had such a phobia of hospitals. His hands reached around his blue sweater covered belly, giving it a gentle caress as he felt a soft fluttering inside. In the cramps he had been experiencing so far, he didn't mention to Sam yet, but it was clear that the younger boy was in pain; wincing as he held his swollen middle.
Sam smiled at his friend when Zen walked closer and sat beside him. His belly was huge, and he couldn't imagine how Zen could carry this for months. "Hey, do you want something?" He asked, smiling softly. Sam could notice the pain, and he knew that the labor was close now. Zen could even have the contractions now. The weather was cold outside, and Sam was a bit worried if the roo would warm enough when Zen needed to take off all his clothes during his labor. Sam could see how Zen was rubbing his lower belly when the head was moving down. The babies were so big, and he had the number for the nearest hospital in the case that something happened.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Zen could actively feel tightness and pressure from his mound of a belly, the children within had been shifting for the labor, but not as active with kicking. He could feel his body in the early labor phase very clearly, and it only made the situation even more real to him, "Sam, do you think I'm going to be a good dad?" The expectant boy asked, a small frown on his face. It was not clear whether he wanted an actual answer to the question. His lap was invisible from the sheer size of his babies growing inside, and even the doctors said it was amazing how he was able to carry without much difficulty to be overdue. "Actually..I would enjoy a glass of water Sam.. If you don't mind.." Zen was a little bit timid, but he did realize Sam was here to help, and placed a hand on his arm.
Sam smiled at his friend, rubbing his hand gently. "Yeah, you will" He whispered softly. He nodded as his friend asked for the water. Zen needed lots of energy during his labor. "I'll get back soon." He said before leaving the living room. He knew that the labor had been stared now, and nothing he could do much now. Everything had been prepared, but this would be a long moment. He could even hear the hiss from his friend while he was leaving the room. Sam ad also prepared the hot chocolate for Zen. He needed that for more energy.

(Hey, can we make it a bit faster? haha, I mean I don't usually play the early labor scene for too long lol)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Zen smiled and felt comforted, giving a nod as he watched Sam leave to get what he askef for. It had been quite a while since he had begun feeling the first of his contractions, but this was altered as he felt an intense sharpness in his rounded thighs and backside. Sam could hear a sharp cry from the kitchen. Zen was in a bit of a panic as he saw his waters soaking through his jeans, holding his belly through the jarring contraction that began his active labor, "Sam!" He was inexperienced, and the eighteen year old a young dad to boot, he was just put back by how much it was starting to hurt.

(Definitely! I hope this does not sound weird but I was just really enjoying the way you write very well.)
Sam rushed from the kitchen as he could hear the painful moan from his friend. He ran over his friend and put the glasses on the table. "Shh, it's fine, Zen. they want to meed their dad now." He said, smiling, trying to calm his friend down. Sam helped Zen to lean against the couch as he started pulling his sweater up. "We needed to take all your clothes out now, Zen. It'll be easy for you, and then we can move to the bed." He said, pulling the shirt up for more, showing Zen's round and large belly. He could clearly see the babies were moving inside. Zen's belly was hard as rock now, and this was the real labor. He needed to move Zen faster than he thought. Sam shouldn't take off his pants here, he should move Zen to the bed first.h

(haha good)
PM me If you want to RP. 
"A-Ah.." Zen breathed through the pain, tearing up a bit as Sam returned, a bit in awe that his babies would be here soon. He lifted his arms to make the sweater removal easy, placing his hand back on his bare belly. He could feel his anus stretching and spasming now that his waters had broken. He knew Sam was right about undressing, and moving to the bed. Although he wanted to wait until he was up and in the bedroom to deal with his pants, not wanting and mess against the floor. Very carefully the blonde would get up from the couch, depending on Sam to lean on. A gasp escaped him as he put his hand to his back and began to walk to the bedroom with his friend.
Sam helped his friend walking back to the bedroom, and held his body tightly. It took more time with how Zen needed to handle with so much pain from the labor, but they finally made their way to the bedroom. Sam wrapped his arm around Zen's waist, leading him to the bed and placed him down gently. "Okay, Zen, we need to take off your clothes now, and I can check your opening now." He whispered, helping Zen to lean against eh headboard. Sam slowly pulled his pants off, showing his bare body. His belly was obvious in front of him now, and he couldn't teel that it was round anymore.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Walking to the bedroom took longer than expected, but he was very grateful that Sam was being patient with him. As he was lowered against the soft bed he relaxed a bit, able to assist with getting his pants and underwear off without much strain. "Okay.." He said shyly, as he was naked on the bed he would lean against the headboard and spread his legs wide so that Sam could see. There was still fluid on his thighs and Zen kept a hand on his belly, biting his lip as he felt another strong contraction wrack his body, "I-Is everything going to be okay?"
Sam smiled at his friend as he asked that, he already got between his legs, so he could check his opening properly. "Yeah, everything will be okay, you will be fine and the babies will be fine." He said, smiling and tried to calm his friend down for a bit. He hadn't done this before but he would do something. "Zen, this may feel strange but we need to check your opening now, okay?" He said, moving closer and asked Zen to hold his legs for more space. Sam slowly put his two fingers inside Zen's ass to check his dilation. He was pretty surprised whit his opening was ready for the babies now. He tried to move further to find if the head was there but found nothing. It might take lots of pushes just for only put the head in the right position.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Even if this was a particularly new situation to him, he absolutely trusted Sam to do no harm. Zen nodded and it filled him with optimism that he would have two healthy babies and work hard with the labor to do so. It was kind of embarrassing as he felt the examination of his ass, shuddering softly. He felt the fingers inside him, feeling a consistent urge to bear down on his lower body. As he felt Sam pull from his opening, he held his belly, "The pressure is very painful..I need to push.." Zen kept his legs apart as he groaned, putting a bit of force behind his body, his heavily pregnant body struggling to adapt the first child to the correct birthing position.
"Okay, Zen, you can push now, remember to push hard but not too fast. We don't wanna tear your opening now." Sam said what he had learned from the video. The labor couldn't be too fast, especially when Zen needed to do this again with his second baby. Zen's body was trembling even with the first push. He pushed his chin against his chest so hard while he was pushing. Sam couldn't do anything much now, he held Zen's legs and tried to keep it apart. The first push ended up with almost no progress.The baby was still deep down inside Zen's womb. He might need more push to put it out of his cervix. Sam smiled at Zen when he started to panic with the progress he had done. "Zen, you're doing good, keep going."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"A-Ah..nn.." Zen pressed his chin against his chest as he would attempt a second push, trying to follow Sam's advice about watching his pace. He could feel his womb stretching and spasming as he did so, giving a moan of discomfort through the process. "O-Oh..ah.." He panted, trying to catch his breath. The blonde gave a rock of his hips into the motions, keeping his attention between Sam and anything happening between his own legs, "It feels so big.." Zen murmured, appreciating the praising for his progress and was determined not to give up.
"Yeah, they are big, Zen, and that means they're healthy and strong. You can do this." Sam encouraged his friend, trying to make it smooth. In fact, he was a bit worried about how Zen had a small cervix. It wouldn't be the problem but it would take more time than usual to push the baby to his canal. He got the small towel and wiped the sweat from Zen's forehead. The weather was cold, but the labor was hard enough for Zen. "Okay, Zen, try to breathe and push" He guided his friend as another contraction hit him. Ti could be worse with more progress he did, but now, Zen needed to push the first baby out from his cexvix.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I want to meet them.. So I will." Zen said, panting as he tried to regain his stamina to try again. He placed his hands over his overdue belly, breathing and counting backwards in his head. He felt a bit of a chill, being exposed and naked with the winter being outside, his hard belly quite the opposite, warm like his forehead. He was grateful that Sam wiped the sweat away, crying as another contraction hit his body, bearing down and gripping the sheets, "A-Ah...annngh. !" The blonde was able to push readily, feeling the first of the two babies inside him being shifted as he did. He felt the head stretching his cervix, arching his back and pushing every harder, intent on getting the baby past the cervix.
"Yeah, Zen, you're doing so good, keep pushing." Sam encouraged his friend while he was pushing hard. The head might be moving through the cervix now. It was good but could cause more pain for Zen. The fact that the babies were big as Zen's ex was bad for his slender body. Sam wiped the tears away from his friend after his long pushing. The couldn't help much now, but he would do all he could. "Okay, Zen, rest during the contraction, and then push hard." He told his friend, holding his hand while another hand was wiping the sweat away. This would be a very long night for Zen, and it might take until tomorrow depending on the second baby.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Unfortunately, Zen was starting to grow tired and his thighs starting to ache. He knew the babies were large but he never felt that moreso than now. At Sam's encouragement he would press with his lower body again, chin to chest, sweat readily appearing on his brow as he screamed out in pain.. Again he took another rest, shaking softly, "Nn...a..ah.." He did as he was told during the next contraction, keeping his legs adjacent and even as he pushed what felt like fire brushing through his cervix. His cries and sobs continued to fill the room. He could feel the body moving inside him and pressed his fingers down gently against his lower abdomen, "Does.. It feel any different now.. the opening..?" The blonde would ask breathlessly.
"It's okay, Zen, it's okay, you're doing good." He tried to calm his friend down when he started crying and sobbing. The pain would be unbearable for Zen, but he needed to do this for his babies. The first baby was moving through his cervix, ad the head was there. It might take more pushes to let it out, but Zen would be able to do it. The next contraction hit him just a minute after the last one, and didn't even let him rest. Sam held Zen's hand tightly as he started pushing. It was obvious that Zen was tired now, but this was just the start. The baby hadn't even moved down to his canal yet.
(I hope it's not too slow haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,284 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,345 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,764 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,574 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,118 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,413 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 5,909 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,622 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,327 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,325 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather