Closed A gift from the gods(dusty779)
"The sudden touch was enough to make the blush redden though he didn't move away or make a sound. His touch was very soft and gentle it was bearly noticeable. As he turned to look the scars seemed to melt away completely. He gasped in shock. He knew such powers existed among god kind but hed never seen it.
"T-thank you. I'd forgotten how my wrist looked before they were scared its been so long since iv seen them with out bruising of scaring." He turned to look narus in the eyes. He figured he had his questiobs to ask as hed already asked his. So he waited for narus to ask the biggest question he knew was on his mind.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
"I would ask, but i wont" he says surprising him "When you are ready to tell me, i will be there to listen. such is my place. seeing as i Cannon in good concision send you to the temple of Taweret in your condition, you are welcome to stay with me bbn in my quarters. there is more than enough room. no i am not requesting attention of that kind from you, you are my guest."
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Well to honest I don't feel the slightest bit of uneas around you so if you'd like to know I'd tell you. To be honest I was used as a sex slave my pretty looks and futrees played well with such a postion my mother was one but she died giving birth to me. I took her place at a young age after be beaten into submission I was thrown into the trade after so many years I gave up on ever getting free. That is till she showed up. Then things whent side ways its been that WHen for 6 months now. I supose its not all bad scary yes but I'm free." He trailed off running his fingers through his knotted hair.

he nods and smiles softly, taking a comb from a servent he started brushing the knots from his hair "We may need to cut your hair a little shorter young one, all this damage... it would be easier to cut out than try to repair." he says and combs it out. "I am sorry to hear of your past, but you are safe here, you are a freeman here and hold as high a position as any of our acolytes" he tells him
"Thank you your very kind. And if cutting it is the only way then so be it im not realy use to my hair being this long anyway. May I ask how you came to be touched by the gods." He said softly. He relaxed into the water almost leaning into narud. He seemed groggy. He was honestly beyond tired and the warm water was making him so sleepy. Not to mention he no longer hurt from head to toe.

he smiles and takes a blade and starts cutting his hair "I dont mind, ive been a priest here for... a long time, Lord Anubis appeared to me one night saying he needed an avatar in this world and when i awoke i was like this. I will admit i feel a little envious, i would love to carry young for my Lord"
"Have no idea what my role is under the goddess Taweret. I wonder if she even has one seeing as I havnt seen her since. I wonder what her reasons we......." He trailed off as he yawned eyes droopy. He handy relized just how sleepy he could be till now. His eyes became heavy and his weight fell into narus chest. He had lost the battle against sleep so ungracfuly.

The canine chuckled softly and kept him floating, calling a servent in to help him finish cleaning him before he dried and carried him to the bed they would share for now "No one but she knows what her plans are" he tells him softly and settles him into the soft bed "Our gods are mysterious at best and enigmas at worst. I too have not seen Lord Anubis since that day... i do not know if i ever shall again till my time in the duat" he stood and walked to the clothes he had prepared for him and dressed quietly. he called a servent in to watch over Cyprus and tell him, once he awove, whrre he could be found and that he would being him food and drink as soon as he could.
Cyprus awoke a little while later. He was still trying to wake up when foot steps behind him nearly sceared him to death. He turned to look at one of the servants. He was told Mary's would be back soon with food and drink. He was happy to be in clean tunic and curled up on such a soft bed. He layed back down one hand under his head the other on his stomache.

"I hear you are awake" Narus says walking into the room some minutes later with a large platter of fruits, bread, some flavored oil (for dipping the bread in) and a small selection of meats, and a large pitcher of water and some cups. "The others were saddened that you had slept through the noon meal, but understood you needed your rest, they expressed desireto see you for the evening meal in a few hours. I trust you slept well, come sit so you may eat." he sat the platter and water down on a table close by with a couple of chairs "This is all yours, eat as much as you like, i ate at noon with the others."
"Maris nice to see you." He smiled pushing him self up so he was leaning on his elbow. His hair having now been cut feel a few inches below his shoulders. The hair framed his slender face and brought out his eyes. "What have you there?" He asked curiosity eating away at him. He looked at narus with soft and kind eyes.

he chuckled lightly "Narus, not Maris" he corrects his gently then helps him to the table "A selection of fine fruits, meats, freshly baked bread and flavored oils for your consumption. I also brought you a large offering of water, you seemed quite dehydrated earlier, you need to keep your fluids up" he smiles andgestures to the food "And this is just what was put asside for you for noon meal (lunch) there was some leftovers too if this proves inadequate. although evening meal (dinner) is in a couple of hours"
"This will be just fine narus thank you. And tell them im sorry for missing the meal." He took a peice of fruit and smiled. After eating a bit of fruit he got some bread and doped it in one of the oils. He was shocked by how delicious it was. He finished the bread then smiled at narus. "This food is amazing." He took the water and drank a glass before stopping to look over at narus. "Your very kind I don't understand why peopke fear your god anubis." He was happy to be contently full. His child seemed over joyed as well as he or she was now very squirmy. (After dinner wanna tom skip a month or so)

(hmm maybe... was thinkin i could have Narus knocked up by anubis too...)
"They fear him because he is a fork in the great path that comes in the afterlife. he signifies the end of one existance and the begining of the next or the ending entirely. However many forget that he is mearly the messenger, the guide to take you to the scales and protect your mortal bodies final resting place." he says and rests back in his own chair "As for the food i am glad you like it. we make it all ourselves, grown in our temple gardens or baked in our kitchen. only the Meat is orepared elsewhere. I shall let the others know you approve, it shall warm their hearts"
(I was thinking more of him being nurus champanion that he be nurus lover to keep him company in the temple.and make children to one day become heads them selfes) He took a bite of meat while listening to him speak. He was suprised by how tender and flavorful it was. He ate a few mouthful the stoped eating. Pressing a hand to his stomache. He winced a little the child having conected with his ribs in its excitment.

(hehe that works too... although i woild like Narus knocked up too at some stage if thats ok?)

he chuckled and smiled "seems your little one approves of the meal" he says and reaches out with one hand to gently rub at the dome "So small... we will need to give you plenty of food, you have alot of growing to make up for"
(Well of course.later on as a suprise for his beloved)"the child seems to like you. Your touch settles even the most unset of tantrums." He giggled. Hed not expected things to go so well. Honestly somthing about narus made Cyprus feel safe. He smiled at him warmly. He placed his hand atop Narus and moved it a bit lower where the child's feet had nailed a rib. The touch was gentle and soothing. He closed his eyes enjoying the feel of the soft caress.

Narus continued the soft rubbing, the smooth skin something he hadnt felt in a long time. he could feel yhe godly energy radiating from within that belly but something else made him feel more attached to Cyprus than the energy he was harboring
Cyprus cracked open an eye. "Is somthing wrong you seem distracted?are you thinking about somthing?" He asked worried. He was concerned for narus. Ever so ce hed arrived somthing about narus made him feel safe. He figured it was becuse he was meant to be here for one reason or another. He had a strong belief in fate and destiny. "Narus?"

the anthro canine didnt answer, he simply leaved forward and gently placed his lips to Cyprus's. he wasnt even sure why he was doing it but it just felt right. his hands continued their gentle minstrations rubbing his belly but the world around him slowed to a crawl in his mind as he kissed him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The gods bearer (w/ leafies) bhdire8 68 7,783 09-29-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O The gods (Open to All) tjopj44 16 2,807 03-31-2017, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  C Harpy's gift (with Wolfmpreglover596) Hyenadog 10 1,997 05-14-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots) tjopj44 142 45,816 02-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 23,258 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  A Royal gift. (Nsfw. First come first served.) Okamiryun 21 5,616 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  Battle of the Gods (open to all, nsfw) DragonKnight 1 1,223 05-16-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fruit of the Gods (open) huntressx 15 5,374 12-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ILOVECATS
  War's Gift (closed with Gent) Areous 3 1,631 05-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Areous