Closed A Special Bond (With SnowWolf)
Caleb answers “Yeah if it’s supposed to feel pleasurable it probably won’t be painful.” “Besides if you can let me out whenever you’d like you could probably do it before I deliver this guy.”
''that would be awkward indeed....alright get ready'' Duke prepare an incantation in a foreign language and even generate a small light from his hand before sending it at Caleb.
Caleb feels something radiate through his body and asks “Okay so now what do we have to do because my body is feeling warm and it’s like it wants me to do something, but I don’t know what.”

(Typically in unbirth things like this the other guy’s ass stretches out to fit over the other guy just in case you don’t know.)
''now it says to.....oh dear *use another spell on himself giving a small blue glow...and drop his pants* it says you crawl inside me'' said Duke, surprised by the next step.
Caleb looks at Duke drop his pants and took his off as well “Okay I’m gonna enter with my head first so watch out for this okay.” “Hopefully it fits over my giant belly.” Caleb leans down and puts his head into Duke’s ass as it began to stretch over his body.
''oohhhh oh god...your hair tickles me...H-H-How does it f-fit'' stuttered Duke, suprised and trying to contain both the excitement and nervousness.
Caleb relaxes his body more and starts to go in more until it stops at his belly and Duke’s ass stretches more to fit over the belly.
''just a bit more, y-y-y-your almost in big boy arggg'' Said Duke , clenching his hand at the table trying to winstand the sudden weight in his rear to mid section that slowly moved.
After it fit over his giant belly the rest of his body slide right in he eventually reaches Duke’s womb and an umbilical cord attaches to Caleb’s belly.

(You cast another spell so they can talk telepathically.)
*Dukes fell sitting on the kitchen chair, trying to process their success and seeing his shirt teared to shred from his now giant belly carrying his friend and unborn child* ''oh my god......i-i-ii-it worked'' Duke whispered stroking his massive belly.

He took a glance at the book and notice a communication spell between the bearer and 'victim' and Duke cast it.

''Caleb, can you hear me in there ?''
Caleb responds “Yeah I can hear you it feels comfy in here.” “I think my son likes it to.”
''oh my god Caleb, it feels wonderful i can feel you move inside me'' he said finally standing up, trying to balance his new center of gravity. ''ouff i know now why you keep stroking your back now '' he said rubbing his back

'' what do you see in there ? ''
(Sorry I was having dinner.)

Caleb says “It feels good on my part as well.” Caleb chuckles “Well I warned you though since you have someone my size in you your back probably has some more discomfort then I had.”

Caleb answers the question “I can’t see a thing my eyes can’t open guess it’s part of being in here.”
''alright, enjoy the snuggiest bed you'll have...just dont hit my bladder i dont think i can fit on the bowl with you inside'' Said Duke nervously before slowly waddle to toward the bedroom with his monstrous belly slightly swinging left and right and he walk with the book in hand.

''it says you may have a umbilical cord too, can you feel it ?''
Caleb answers “Yeah I guess that was the feeling I felt when I came in here.” “Guess I have to eat somehow when I’m in here.” “Feels nice though.”
'' in this case then a detour is in order'' said duke before turning toward the counter where he left the bread and preps another BLT ''im curious to see if you can taste it as well'' he said before finishing it and eats it...more vigorously than usual ''oh god that felt good ooouufff''
Caleb feels parts of rev sandwich go down his umbilical cord “Oh man it feels great on my part.” Caleb then got to thinking “Wait I just remembered something even if I don’t kick your bladder you’re going to have to go to the bathroom eventually so guess you’ll have to find a way to go while I’m in here.”
''darn it...alright you two, stay still while i try to fit this big ass on the bowl'' said Duke before slowly waddling toward the bathroom door....almost not fitting with the belly rubbing against the door frame.

''ok...slowly *the weight of the belly makes Duke fell almost instantaneously on the Bowl bit hard* '' OW my a** !...oouufff *rubs his belly automatically* your ok in there ? ''
Caleb feels the shake and answers “I’m fine not bruised or anything like that.” “Now I guess you’re also feeling how I felt when I had to pee and couldn’t even see my dick over my belly.”
''oh shit that something i didnt think of.......eeehhh'' Duke awkwardly tries to reach it...to no success.

''how do you do anyway !?! its like an olympic event to pee with messing up and not be able to hold it''

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Werewolves, full moon and accidents(w/ SnowWolf) bhdire8 256 21,105 02-26-2018, 05:35 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 770 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  The Special Delivery (with Jrcash) Polarpearbear 13 2,624 11-06-2016, 01:15 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  O A Wolf's Special Star (first come first served since I need someone to play the star) ShadowPup 61 12,361 07-06-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ShadowPup
  Special gift (Closed with SeanWoods221) Dots 101 23,058 10-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  special cases rp popop 6 2,420 01-30-2013, 05:43 AM
Last Post: popop