O Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather]

The abuser once again had his way with poor Ari, when all he wanted all this time was to be accepted and earn good money in his job as one of Dante's maids. Of course none of it was Dante's concern, that was reduced to nothing, because Dante had always been fixated on one thing; someone who dared fool him, he'd make them pay ten times worse.

Days passed, and every day ever since, Dante had raped Ari. He didn't let him go out, only kept him locked in his "play room". He kept Ari there and had one of the maids bring him food, which he made sure to remind Ari that he didn't deserve. He was mean, cruel and abusive, knowing no limits, only getting off on making Ari cry as he was so helpless under his power and strenght.

Soon he came to know Ari now acted like he hated him. It was clear Ari no longer felt the admiration for Dante he once had. The boy clearly didn't want him around, and when he'd complain on wanting to be let go, Dante would punish him and make him shut up.

Today was one of those days where Ari was feeling... feisty. So Dante shut him up with a slap to the face. "Don't talk back at me, you little shit," He scoffed and shoved Ari against the wall. He made the boy face the wall and pressed him up against it. Dante pressed himself against Ari's backm rubbing his clothed erection against Ari's bare ass. He made sure to keep the boy naked always. "Say you're sorry, or I'll hurt you worse."

Ari whimpered, wishing that he were a female instead of a male, understanding that things did not work that way. He was indeed none of Dante's concern but now he was something to focus all of his rage out upon.

- - -

A few days passed, and when each one did, Ari was a pawn to be used and abused, being a "play thing". He was kept in his boss's room, and was only given food, only to be told he was undeserving of food and water he was given. He was then given no nurturing, no love, no affection, only sobbing, crying and suffering through it all.

Soon, he new more of Boss Dante as well, never loving to be the "Rump" of the abuse. He clearly did not hold the happiness he once felt, and now he was sad. He was now perfectly a "whore" of the boss.

One day, there was a particular day where Ari was "tantruming" and was silenced with a strike to the face. "No, Daddy, please .. I am sorry .. I am sorry .." He grunted as he was shoved up against a wall, being pressed, whimpering as he was rubbed against by his boss's clothed erection. "I am very sorry,"

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Silent Feather
Heart

Dante did not deal well with tantrums like today's. This right here was proof to that.

He was once again torturing the poor boy, punishing even further for being a liar. To anyone, it was a silly lie and nothing too over the top, but Dante didn't deal well with lies either. He hated not being in control of things.

Dante held Ari against the wall, but soon grasped both of his thighs and lifted him up, placed himself between his forcibly open legs against the wall. He released his fully erected cock and soon enough shoved his thick cockhead inside Ari. As much as he fucked him nearly every day, the boy was still tight today.

He shoved himself all the way in, and soon began to thrust himself back and forth. With each passing second, his pace quickened and his movements became more violated and less calculated. "Stop crying like a little bitch, just spread your legs wider and take me in. Say you're my whore and you're worth nothing!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post