The Coffee Shop
Caleb nodded. "I guess I'll be coming here for the next few days.Thanks again." Caleb washed his hands and quickly dried them before leaving the bathroom. He grabbed the remainder of his scone and beverage and left the store after shoving a few dollar bills into the tip jar, enough to cover his order.

He returned the following afternoon with a hefty laptop bag slung across his body. He waited in line for a few minutes before finally reaching the counter. His hair was sloppy and dark bags hung beneath his eyes. The only clothes that had changed from the previous day was the hoodie he wore. A Winter Soldier hoodie that hung off of him, it was fairly obvious that it once belonged to somebody much bigger.
Henry smiled at his customer, passing over the wanted order and accepting their pay. His eyes brighten when he caught sight of Celab, crinkling up and he smiled kindly. His messy hair was pulled up today, a few strands of it falling in his face. He was wearing a simple black v-neck shirt under his apron.

The man's face faltered a little at the gruffness of the other, worry clouding his usually bright eyes. The look over the jacket, understanding. "Caleb! Welcome back", he greeted happily, happy that he was at least able to watch over him here, "Want something to eat? You look hungry"
"I'll just have one of your salads and some ginger-mint tea." Caleb rubbed his eyes. He had to keep his meals light if he had any hope of holding anything down. Though that wasn't a guarantee, as the past night had proved. Morning sickness my ass... He dug into his bag and pulled out his wallet.
"sure!", he chirped, turning to work, he got his mint tea going and placed it on the counter and went to the window fridge to grab a salad that he had made earlier in the day. "Here we go", smiling and giving the price. He noted to himself that ginger help with upset stomachs, glancing over the man.
Cabel paid for his items and stuffed a few dollars into the tip jar before taking his order and sitting towards the back of the coffee shop. He took out his laptop and plugged it into the wall. While it was booting up he took out a wireless mouse and a small drawing tablet and hooked them into the machine. He then opened his salad and tore open the packet of dressing and drizzled it over the vegatables before closing the container and generously shaking it to spread the dressing as much as he could.
Henry watched him for a few moments, a smile on his face before he turned to the other customers waiting. He served them up, soon cleaning up and walking around. He did refills around the room and came up to Celab, brushing a piece of hair from his face. "Settled in then?", he asked.
Caleb rubbed his eyes as he looked away from the computer screen. "Yeah. Your internet is so much better than the library's."
Henry's chest puffed up with a struck of pride, eyes bright. "Yeah thanks! I'm trying to run a good place here", he chuckled, leaning against the table as he took a break from running around.
(Do you think Henry would ask Caleb out on a "date"?)

"It's a good thing to take pride in your work."
Maybe, i think if he though he might say yes he would XD))

He laughed, "Yeah I do thanks, always wanted a cafe or something along the lines since i was younger, so this is kinda like a dream come true", he blushed lightly, looking over the computer to hide his face, "You busy?"

"Just finished responding to e-mails so I'm free for the moment. I have to start looking for more work."
"Ahh okay", he looked up, grinning a bit shyly, "I close the cafe down a little earlier on Fridays so i have more time tonight, I was kinda wondering if you wanted to do something? If you want, I know you need to work but..."
Caleb blinked and stared at Henry for a moments. "Sure." He said. "Anything in particular you have planned? I'm up for anything expect going to the bar. I don't drink."
"Not really, we could watched a movie tho? Or go out and see the town, i know your still new, so we could sight see? Or if you're more of a stay home person, I could cook...", he shrugged, offering.
"A night on the town sounds nice." Caleb said with a slight smile.
"Ahh great!", he grinned, "We can go when I close up" He nodded to the other, going back to work with a light bounce in his feet.
Caleb grinned as he went to searching for any jobs that were available. None of them paid well, if at all, which wasn't new for finding work in his field. After spending about an hour searching, he gave up for the day and began to pack up his things.
(Do you mind if I join?)
(Nope, I don't mind. :) )
(Okay, do you mind if I start off being a little pregnant, or do you want me to wait?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8) YaoiHands69 337 43,998 05-01-2018, 06:24 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  O Little shop, big belly anibus3 30 6,243 05-01-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: tjopj44