Closed Lone Survivor w/ michime
Cassian grunted softly as the vines massaged his belly, moving the eggs in his belly. "I look freakish," he muttered, closing his eyes as the ooze began to pump his cock again. Despite all of the stimulation, Cassian fell asleep against the soft ground, laying in the shade under the vines.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The planet played with its new womb stimulating the pods and eggs by rubbing over the massive belly while the ooze moved the bubbles up and down the inside of the shaft. It liked this new womb, how easy it was to shove the pods and seeds inside after using just a bit of mind control and libido enhancing scents.  Plus this one was strong able to handle the first batch with only minor discomfort.  Of course the Novim and the Liavant weren't the largest organisms on the planet but they were a good gauge for what was to come. 

"Sleep peacefully my little womb," the voice whispered as the Novim seeds expanded inside the womb.  "Sleep and dream of all the new life you will help create." 
Cassian slept soundly throughout the night, cracking his eyes open early the next cycle. His belly had grown substantially, and he doubted he could even sit up if he had to. He ran his hands over his belly, wondering how many eggs he would have to lay, not bothering to keep count when he was being impregnated.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The vines helped the womb into a seated position making sure to pull down on the shoulders so the pressure would be off the massive belly.  "You're growing so well.  They enjoy your heat, the warmth that comes from you."  Each word came with a gentle prod of the eggs almost like fingers tracing over the outlines.  "I want you to look at yourself, see how good you really look." 
"We have different standards of beauty," Cassian replied, shuddering at the sound of the eggs clacking against each other. He'd always been a bit chubby, but that seemed to help with the nourishment of the eggs and how his body carried them.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"My standard of beauty should be the only one you follow," the voice said as the vines eased their way down over the shoulders before a web of silky threads sprouted out over Cassian's chest and cupped the pecs almost like the webbing was a pair of hands teasing the nipples.  "You like this don't you?  Like of feeling of the softness over them?"
Cassian shrugged weakly at the voice's response, knowing it was probably right. It wasn't as though someone else of his species would ever see him again. He hesitantly ran his hands along the webbing, surprised at how soft it was. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it to be nice."
✨don't look at my sin✨
The voice chuckled deep in the womb's ear as it massaged the pecs while pumping the bubbles up and down the cock.  "The Novim will be ready to birth on the next cycle," it explained as it teased and rolled both areas of the womb. 
Cassian closed his eyes and leaned his head back, allowing the ooze and webs to stimulate him. He spent the rest of the cycle like that, coming again and again, belly growing steadily.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The planet massaged and stimulated the womb enjoying the sight of the heavy belly and the sounds that came from the creature.  The sun went from high to low before the sky completely went dark and cutting off most of the light.  "You'll be ready to birth the Novim seeds at next light.  They will be fully developed.  I'll have to move you to the birth place in a bit but first you must be full of pleasure."
Cassian barely registered the voice talking to him, already heavily stimulated from the ooze around his cock and the webs on his pecs. His pecs were tender and bloated, nipples dripping slightly despite having no live spawn to feed. "Where's the birth place? Is it far?" Cassian asked, hoping that he wouldn't have to get up and walk, unsure that he would be able to.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"It's by a lake roughly a few parts of a cycle away," the voice explained continuing to play, "one of my creatures will move you so you don't have to worry."  Something blue in the webbing moved over the womb's dipping nipples then stuck itself over the flesh and began to suck.  "So very good to me." 
Cassian nodded weakly at the answer, sighing softly when the pressure in his chest was alleviated. He came a few more times with the help of the ooze, hesitantly running his hands over the lumps in his belly.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"What do you think?"  The voice asked while sucking on the womb's dripping nipples.  "Do you like the way they feel inside you?"
"I don't know," Cassian mumbled, running his thumb over one of the lumps. "It's different especially from human babies."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"You will have so many different babies," the voice answered while the play continued.  "Each organism will have a turn or ten."
"That's pretty daunting," Cassian spoke with a weak laugh. "How much more difficult will they get?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I will protect you," the voice promised sucking deeply on the womb's chest as it tried to pull another climax.  "Your body will change with every birth.  There have been changes already. The webbing squeezed down on Cassian's chest to prove its point.  
Cassian let out a small whimper at the pull on his chest, moaning quietly. "So I'll be able to handle it all?" he asked.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"You will be able to handle all of the organisms plus the births."  The voice answered enjoying the ability to play with the womb.  The planet already had an intense hold over the intruder turned womb thanks to the pyschotopic effects of the Novim and Liavant. A bit of hormone manipulation and now the first changes took place.  Nutrient production in the mammary glands kicked on even though the larger creatures that would require the substance weren't ready for mating.  "Each change will gift you the ability to perform your duties."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Beastly Beauty (Closed w/Michime) Klayko 25 2,752 01-21-2019, 04:19 AM
Last Post: michime
  Becoming the Hunted (closed with Michime) SRuiz 163 29,752 12-01-2016, 06:39 AM
  C Bred by Monsters(michime) Terumi.y 2 961 10-28-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Terumi.y
  Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) Regifortis 326 62,603 02-25-2016, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Regifortis
  C Call of the Wild [michime] SimonBrownMpreg 167 28,939 01-15-2016, 12:46 AM
  Slime monster (closed with Michime) mpregisamazing 13 3,184 01-06-2016, 08:00 AM
  The Ancient One (Closed with michime) SeanWoods221 116 18,266 12-18-2015, 04:04 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221