The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz)

Kravahn nodded at them and waited until they left the room. He locked the door so no one would disturb them. He purred at the sight of his child growing inside Vector's belly. He walked over to the bed and stroked Vector's belly as he felt the child wiggling around inside him. "Hello there my little one. That's it just keep getting stronger and healthy." He leaned down and kissed Vector's belly.

Vector remained asleep until his womb went through another growth spurt. Looking past full term, his eyelids slowly lifted. At first he thought he was dreaming yet again because Dïlan was there instead of the monster. He felt his touch to be relaxing against his belly. Shaking the daze off, he noticed he was not dreaming and his belly was indeed large. He rose up from the spot quickly. "Commander, what's going on?"

Kravahn purred and gently pushed Vector back down onto the bed. "Shh..relax now. It's almost time for you give birth." He continued to stroke Vector's belly in a loving manner and kissed his belly button. He smiled at the progress of the child as he felt it wiggle under his touches. "It's going to be strong one." He smirked at Vector and locked lips with him as he pinned him to the bed and shifted back into his humaniod form. "Surprise to see me".

Panic rose up in the male again as his apparent commander kissed him. Shoving him off, he took the form of the same creature that entered inside his body. He looked at his form, scared at how it managed to impregnate him again. This one however was different. Instead of the eggs, he felt one large mass in the weight. He began to get loose from the grasp. "Get the hell off me!" It was obvious he was far from relaxing. The medication the nurses left fell on the floor, the pills rolling down as he attempted to get loose.

Kravahn chuckled and pinned him down again forcefully. "No, you have something that belongs to me." He stroked Von's belly and kissed it gently. "That's it my little one. It's time to come out now." He purred as the child started to thrash around in Von's belly searching for a exit. Kravahn chuckled as he formed a stronger and quicker drying glue on Von's hands pinning him to the bed as he forced Von's legs open as his belly thrashed around with the child. "Hmm...I wonder if it's going to come out your belly button again or your anus."

Vector stopped after the creature applied a stronger amount of force to his arms. He watched as it began to kiss his enlarged belly yet again. The alien glued his hands that time around as it dried instantly. Before he could do anything else, pain hit him hard as the creature began to kick inside him rapidly. His legs squirmed, but Kravahn pinned them to open widely. "Please..." he begged for the creature to leave him alone as a contraction hit him. Looking as he belly began to lower, he watched in horror as it was not trying to come out the bellybutton. After waves of contractions hit him, a huge amount of liquid released out his cock, spilling on the fabrics he wore. Shortly afterwards, an erection was beginning to form as the alien inside him began to lower, causing him to moan loudly.

Kravahn purred at the child's progress and lapped up the liquids. "That's it little one keep on coming forward." It purred as it moved it's tentacles and tore Vector's clothing off into shreds. "That's better, they were blocking my view of your belly. He smiled and lapped at the human's penis. "Good news, it's on it's way. Come along now little one. That's it you can do it".

"Get off me!" Vector began to kick at Kravahn in an effort to get him off from licking up the amniotic fluid that began to ooze out his cock. For some strange reason, his cock continued to swell up as it grew bigger the more the baby pushed down on him. Pain mixed with a tingling sensation erupted around his body as he let out a pained gasp. It was bad enough he was trying to fight something off of him while fightijg to get something out of him. As his belly lowered, Vector did not feel signs of it nearing his anus, but merely around his urethra. He tried pushing the alien off again before his legs went limp so to say from the inceeasing pain.

((Hope this is alright. I will edit if not ^ ^ ))

(It's cool! I had a feeling that's what you were aiming for!)

Kravahn purred and sucked on the tip of Vector's cock as it started to swell. "How interesting. He's going to be born from your penis. That's it little one keep pulling yourself forward. That's it just take your time." He stroked the sides of Von's cock and pinned his legs far apart on the bed as more fluid leaked from his cock. He purred happily as he lapped it up excited about the birth. "Can you feel him coming down your penis." He relished the human's screams and cries of pain as the child continued it's slow progress.

With a fully erect penis that began to fatten to the size of the blunt end of a baseball bat, Vector watched in horror as the alien still lapped up the fluids pushing out of him. His attempts to get him off were futile as his legs were spreaded apart. "Why are you doing this to me!" The male only wanted Kravahn to leave him alone. With a sickening split, his testicles grew to accomdate the head pushing upwards into the long shaft. Vector squirmed in pain as he tried to get his legs loose all the while of pushing against his colon in an effort to get the alien out of him.

Kravahn didn't answer Vector's question and continued to lap up the fluids. "Don't resist me and push. I want to see my new son. Besides you need to be punished for disobeying me and killing the first litter of children. Now you are going to bear me stronger children. These ones won't be easily killed by your weapons." He purred as he watched the human's testicles grow larger as his child's head was pushed up. "Now I can make this very pleasurable for you or very painfully. The choice is yours. All you have to do is give in me and my cause. That's all I ask". He purred and shoved his tongue into the human's penis and started lap at the fluids that way to help clear the way for his child.

"Fuck you and your first litter!" He spat at Kravahn as the baby pushed inside, it's body halfway into the shaft. With the almost appearance of a flaccid form, the hard cock began to deform painfully as the baby pushed upwards to slip out his cock that became a birthing hole. Vector struggled to push the baby out. With the tip fattening, the large hole was never more inviting to Kravahn's tongue as he slipped it in. The baby continued to slide up until it's body was now in his shaft.

Kravahn chuckled and stroked the human's cock as he watched as his child started to move up into his shaft. He stroked Vector's belly and purred. "Don't worry, you are going to make up for the first litter. They are going to be stronger. After this one is born you will be carrying a bigger litter. He shoved his tongue deeper into the shaft and licked at the child's head as he played with Von's bellybutton by testing it for tenderness for his cock to enter it. "That's it little one. Keep on moving up. Good boy keep moving towards the hole. Don't worry you will fit."

Vector struggled in protest as his cock forced the child to come up even further. The tongue made the task easier as the baby rode up. The male yelled loudly as the head neared the exit, it's antenna's visibly seen. "Nooo...I'm begging you no more!" He groaned as the child began to fall out of his enlarged penis with another push, a cord attached to the creature's navel. Feeling Kravahn rub his bellybutton. "Nononono, man. I promise I won't disobey you again. Just please no more. My body hurts so bad."

Kravahn purred at the sight of his child and licked him clean as he tied off the cord. He moved the child to nurse from Vector's nipple as he continued to stroke his belly button. "Now, Now, it's alright just relax I can make it feel good. But after you replace the first litter. I made my first mistake with not impregnating you after the first litter. I don't intend to make that mistake again." As he spoke he moved his penis towards Vector's belly button and stroked it gently. "But first allow me to prepare it". He crawled on top of Vector and purred as he started to lick at his belly button to tenderize it for his entrance. "Yes, I miss the inside of your belly." He purred and continued to press his tongue harder against it as he felt it start to soften up for him. "Yes, you are ready now". He purred as he shoved his tentacle deep into Vector's belly button and pushed past any resistance into his stomach.

Vector heard the sounds of the baby as Kravahn began to clean it off. As the swollen womb began to shrink slowly along with the monster cock that became a birthing hole, the alien placed the small form on his chest. Almost instinctively, the baby grabbed his chest hard with a strong grip as it suckled away greedily. The male did not have time to notice the features of it as Kravahn was already getting on top of him, intending to mate with him again. Of course the male begged him not to, but he went right away. Vector began to panic again as the alien fucked him in the stomach

Kravahn moaned and held Vector down as he thrust his cock into his belly button without mercy. He paid his pleads no attention and continued. He was on a mission and was going to see it though. "Yes, your belly is still so warm and soft as always." He slowly increased his thrusts harder as he felt the first egg traveling into his cock. "Yes, here comes the first one of many".

Vector really begged him loudly past the pained moans. His abdominal region was being worked as the creature mated with him. Hearing the creature speak that it was getting ready to release in him made him panic. With his hands already suspended and glued, he could not pull the tentacle out of him. The baby sucking milk from his swollen dark pecs was not making any of it easier. "Look I'll di anything. Just don't do this please!" He was rather defensless, so all he had left was asking for the other to have some form of mercy on him. "I'm sorry I killed them!"

"That's alright, you are making up for it now." He purred and kissed Vector passionately as he pushed the first egg into his belly followed by the second and third in a steady pace. He massaged Vector's belly and kissed his child's head. "Just give into me and relax. Mmm...so warm."

Vector fought hard to get the alien off of him, but it was not working. As the first egg landed in his body, his sperm wasted no time in fertilizing it. As the others joined in, Kravahn kissed him on the lips. The same mouth it used to lick up all the fluids. That was enough to make him want to fight it off of his body. "I won't give in to you" he said as more eggs began to lay themselves in his body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-23-2017, 09:46 PM