The Alien Vessels (private Rpg with SRuiz)

The trerat finally settled it's self inside the creature's belly. It wiggled around and latched a tentacle with small sharp needle like teeth to the wall and started to feed a bit. As it grew and slowly formed it's eggs that would be laid inside the creature called a human's belly. It learned everything about the ship and humans from the creature's memories.

Vector remained on the floor almost motionless. With whatever was inside him burrowing itself in his stomach, his body could barely do anything else. He yelped a little the second he felt a sharp prick in the stomach. "What the heck is this" he said to no one in particular. He made more attempts to try ajd get loose out of his imprisonment under the blue cover.

The trerat purred as as it expanded it's body inside the human's belly causing it swell up. It released the wall and started wiggling around as it body pushed a egg out of it's body about the size of a golf ball and continued to lay more slowly as started to thrash around looking for an exit out of the creature's body.

Vector felt the pain yet again in his body. His stomach was lurched out slightly as it expanded. The pain he felt before was gone only for another to take it's place. He began to wiggle his body from the pained and tingling sensation as he struggled to get out of the liquid that covered his body. His next attempt was to try and slip out of his clothes so he could see what was going on, but with the recent change in his body. Whatever it was that was in his body made it impossible. Feeling the glands salivate in his mouth, he knew that he was going to be sick.

The trerat continued to lay it's eggs as it pushed up against the human's walls and attempted to exit through his belly button. Causing it rise and fall for a moment before it gave up for a moment and aimed at his stomach to force it's way out the way it came. It started fighting against the resistance to birth it's self as it continued laying it's eggs.

Vector stopped moving for a few. As with the last time, it felt like there was nothing. The male's mouth opened with a pained expression as his belly shot outwards even further, the walls stretching to what seemed like his limits. He fought against the fabric that kept him pinned as whatever was inside was trying to force itself out with a vengeance. "nnngh..." the deckhand was confused as to what was going on. Overwhelmed with thoughts on what was going on, he tried his best to get in a position to see what was going on in his body. The pressure against his stomach ceased as it began to lower. The creature in him obviously found out that it could not get out through his bellybutton. Now it felt like it was going back the way it came. With it slipping itself through his clothing, the male moaned loudly as his body was beginning to contract, fears of how it was going to come out running wild in his mind.

The trerat was patient and started it's exit cautiously by pushing it's first tentacle down the tube it entered the first place with force. It continued to wiggle it's way and met resistance again. It pulled back for a moment and shoved it's larger now tentacle out through the resistance and tore at the human's lower clothing. It wiggled it's tentacle wildly as it sniffed the fresh air once again. It paid no attention to the human's screams of pain and fear. It wrapped it's tentacle around the human's ankle as a archor to hold it's self steady as it moved it's second tentacle down the human's entrance to join the first causing the human's insides to stretch to force it's new larger size out.

Vector held his body upwards as best he could. His knees were placed on the ground firmly as the creature was forcing itself out of him at what seemed like a rather violent pace. Feeling something slip out his hole only to press against his underwear, he gritted his teeth as another force made it's way through his body, pushing past the form of contractions. With a loud tear, the male was practically nude as he felt something wrap around his ankles tightly. He turned his head, attempting to see what was coming out of him, trying to fight against the recent pain of having his stomach be stretched past unnatural means.

Trerat shoved against the resistance of the hole and forced it's second tentacle out by force and wrapped around the human's other ankle. It wiggled it's larger and thicker body down the hole at a slow pace. It was pleased with the human and pulled on his ankles to help it's self out. It listened as the human screamed in pain and fear when it moved one's it tentacles to brush up against his swollen stomach to show the human it's new purpose and check on the eggs.

Vector struggled in the form of imprisonment he was in. Feeling another tentacle brush against the strands of hair that were on his legs, he soon felt the crushing grip of it as it wrapped around his ankle. He moaned as it began to come out even further, only slowly now. A tentacle began to rub his rather deformed belly. He was puzzled as he figured and felt the thing was almost out of him. "What the..." another moan slipped out his mouth as beads of sweat rolled down his face. He began to wonder if the parasite instead left something inside of him. Pressing every muscle he could on the creature, he tried to push it out. "Get out of me" the words came out with a low whine.

The trerat purred loudly with pleasure at the progress of the eggs and continued to move further out the human's body. It moved more of it's tentacles out of the human's body with it's body and continued to stroke the human's belly like a proud father. It teased by pinching his nipples and sucking on them. It was enjoying teasing the human. Finally it decided to allow the human see it's swollen belly carrying it's eggs so it could get a another scream of fear out it. The trerat had half of it's body out now. It wrapped it's tentacles around the human's limbs and flipped it onto it's back and lifted it's head so it could see it's belly and the thing it was giving a mock birth to.

Vector heard the purring sounds of the creature. He was disgusted by it as his belly felt heavier. The male felt more tentacles wrap around his chest, pinching his nipples. Feeling them get rock hard with sensitivity. After making more attempts ti try and get the thing out of him, he thought he got an answer. Feeling his body turn over as he was free from the covers, a disgusted look came over his face. Where he would normally see his lower body, a large orb of flesh was clearly visible as it caused his shirt to roll up. Other than the dark line that ran in the middle of it, he took sight of what was coming out of him. Did the creature want him to see what it was doing to him? He quite frankly got annoyed as he tried to fight off the surrounding tentacles.

The trerat purred louder as it removed itself from the human's body. It was enjoying the human's struggling as it emerged from his body. It crawled up the human's belly and stroked it gently. As it started to take his form slowly forcing him to watch. "Take heart human, you have the honor of being the first of my many vessels. Yes, just look how big you already are." He smirked and stroked the human's belly proudly and kissed it. "Yes, they are growing very strong and healthy inside your belly."

Vector tried to get loose, but to no avail. He watched as it emerged out his hole, climbing itself in the rather hairy orb. He watched as the creature began to take a form. Witnessing as the tentacles changed to dark hands to rub his belly, Vector realized he was staring at himself. The creature, now him even matched his voice. Beginning to kiss his belly while explaining what it had done to him, he felt repulsed by it as he tried to get out of It's grip. Being violated and apparently impregnated by a creature of unknown origins was enough to make him want to get away. "What thr heck are you!?"

The Trerat chuckled as it continued to stroke his belly. "I am a trerat. I am the last of my species for now anyway. Thank you for being so kind as to pick me and bring me into a ship filled with such wonderful vessels to bear my young. You can feel them inside your belly can't you?." He chuckled and played with his bellybutton and prodded his stomach. "Don't worry I will take care of you by feeding you before I witness their birth." He chuckled and kissed the human's belly button and nipped at it. "Now let's get you back on the bed to more comfortable. He stood up and picked him up with ease and placed the human back on the bed and glued his hands to the mattress along with his feet. Then spread the human's legs wide open and licked at his entrance and shoved his tentacle like inside his entrance and aimed for his belly towards the eggs and licked at them gently. Causing them to wiggle around slightly. After teasing the human for a moment. It removed it's tongue and licked at his entrance sealing it closed.

He looked at himself, or rather the alien as it continued to stroke his belly. Hearing what it referred itself as, the male began to recall where he had heard such a name. It was probably in school five years back. He shook his head as the race was thought to be extinct. He or the ship itself obviously did something wrong. His eyes widened a little with the realization of the plant. "The plan...it was you" before he had time to finish the ever delighted alien had placed him back on the bed, putting him in a position that involved his legs being opened while using the glue to keep him pinned yet again. The male watched as it began to play with his bellybutton. A soft moan escaped his mouth at the feel of it as it began to push out more. Whatever was inside him, he could feel them growing sure enough, but the creature did not stop there. Soon feeling the creature enter inside him once more, the male's body tingled at the feel of the eggs moving inside him again. After it was done, he felt his entrance closing up or as if something was blocking it. "What did you just do?" The male started to panic once more. At the current situation, he had no idea how to assess it. A thought to be extinct alien with plans to impregnate the entirety of the ship and he had to be the first one.

The trerat chuckled and licked it's lips. "I merely sealed your entrance to keep the eggs inside your belly." He purred and stroked the human's belly he felt the eggs pulsing inside him growing slowly. You are enjoying being so filled up with eggs aren't you?. Feeling the new lives pulsing inside you. Yes, don't worry you won't be giving birth to eggs. They are going to hatch first and then within seconds they are going to be born. You are lucky you are going to be able to experience their birth first hand." He smirked and stroked the human's belly button and pressed at it as if it was testing it. It was testing the tenderness of the human's belly button. Because that's how the babies were going to be born. "Mmm...you aren't ready yet. But you will be soon." He purred as the human attempted to arched his back as the eggs had a growth surpth causing the human's belly to grow bigger.

Vector honestly did not like being violated by the creature. Now he was being treated as if he was some kind of fascinating object or something. If he limbs were free, he would prevent the thing from messing with his belly, mainly his belly button. Why the creature was fascinated with it only made him feel sick even further. "No. I rather have them out of me so you can stop poking and prodding me." He did not like the sound of having his hole being sealed up. That meant there was a chance they could have slipped out his body. He cursed as his belly jutted outwards even further, his shirt rolling up more. "Dammit, just how many of these things are in me and why are you keeping me pinned?" It was quite apparent at the rate he was growing, he would barely be able to even walk out the door.

The Trerat chuckled and kissed his bellybutton. Because I can't have you running to warn your friend about the upcoming surprise I have for them. As for how many you are carrying. "Mmm...it's seems you are carrying 15 eggs. Don't worry human they will be ready soon enough." He purred and continued to prod the human's belly button to test it's tenderness. "My just look at your belly growing. They are growing so healthy and strong inside your belly. What a good mommy you are. Keeping my eggs nice and warm as they grow."

Vector could only watch as the creature continued to kiss his bellybutton, whicg was swelling almost as much as his apparent womb was. He moaned loudly as his belly grew, sprouting outwards. He had honestly looked past nine months. "No, no. I promise I won't tell them". Vector was not vain, but at the rate he was growing, the position he was in was becoming unbearable. "Mommy?" He was puzzled by the statement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-23-2017, 09:46 PM