RP story

"hhhhnnnnggggg" Pushes down hard trying to pass the shoulders

Dylan pushes on Nathaniel's belly even harder "Thats more like it, the shoulders are showing."

"UHHHHH" Nathaniel gives one last push and the baby slides out

"Good" Dylan gets back into position "i got one more left."

"ok lets get it out so we can both be done" Nathaniel pushes down hard on Dylans stomach

"NNNNNGGGHHHHH"

"come on Dylan almost done" Pushes on your stomach even harder

Dylan pushes hard again. "UGGGHHHHHH"

The baby slides out. "There you're done its a boy. You did great." Nathaniel smiles at Dylan both of them exhausted from the night of giving birth.

Dylan sighed of relief. He was so exhausted and out of breath he could not speak.

Nathaniel, having rested a bit, wraps all 10 babies up and places them in bassinets he had stored then lays back down on the bed where Dylan is

Dylan is laying on the bed, almost asleep. His belly is no longer large.

Nathaniel drifts off to sleep his belly deflated as well

Dylan was now asleep too, as were all ten babies. It had been a very exhausting but interesting day for both friends.

Nathaniel wakes up the next morning, very sore but gets up to check on the babies

Dylan wakes up too. He looks around confused, he had forgotten he fell asleep at Nathaniel's house. He checks on his babies.

"hey how are you feeling?" Nathaniel is holding one of his children

"Much better" Dylan is holding one of his babies too. "How about you?"

"sore but good. I still cannot believe they are here." Nathaniel smiles as he lays his child back down

"Me too." Dylan sets his baby down. He wondered if he would consider getting pregnant again. It would take a lot of work with six, and hes alone since his lover left him. Could he handle any more? "I should probably move back into my place soon"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-05-2016, 12:41 AM