The Throne and Box (A Round-Robin Story; OPEN; possible NSFW)
The following is an invitation to any and all who wish to participate. I will write a scenario and anyone who wants to continue the story can. The way im writing this will cause the next person who posts to assume the role of the person in the throne in my segment. I encourage those who want to participate to write in the first person. Just post after the reading the story in full and add your own thoughts and scenarios into it! This is meant to be fun, so don't write anything about anyone you wouldn't want written about yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I enter... or rather, stumble into the room, falling on my hands and knees. You hear the sound of something else falling on the ground, along with me: a small metal box. You can see me look around in shock, as if i had meant to enter somewhere else, but my attention suddenly snaps to the box i dropped. I open it in a panic, and breath a sigh of relief, seeing that everything is in order. I get up on my feet and approach the throne, noticing that there is someone there, and being as it is the only thing in the room.

"What the hell was up with that hallway? It's like it knew someone was in it and then... threw me into this room." I say to you. You don't reply, as one of the shackles seems to be covering your mouth.

"Oh geez, dude, are you alright? Can you move?" I examine you, and realize you can't. "How long have you been in here? A worried look comes across my face as i start to see the tubes and restraints keeping you locked in this prison. You can, however, gesture over towards the control console. I take hint to this and walk towards it, noticing the note and reading its instructions.

"What a predicament... this is... interesting, to say the least." My tone is mild, but slightly excited, and even in this dimly lit room, you can see me blushing brightly. "I, uh... I don't want to do anything you don't want me to do, but uh... i have to do this to free you, apparently..." I hold the note up to you at eye level so you can read it. The instructions state that the throne will not release you until it has impregnated you with... something. The process will be painless, but you are still not sure of what you'll feel. You had already read this before falling for the throne's trap, and you are have been contemplating it for a while. You look at me and give me a nod.

"Yes? You want me to impregnate you?"
You confirm.

"This is almost ironic because this box..." I hold up the metal container and open it for you. You see four vials, each with identical labels, but with different colored fluid in each. White, Red, Blue, and Green fluid, each more interesting than the last. You cant make out an entire label on a single vial, but piecing them together, each label says "S.P.E.R.M." along with tinier text you cant make out.

"There's a place for input here, dude. Which color do you want?" You mumble, but with the restraint over your mouth, you can't really say much. "Okay, White it is!" I respond, assuming you selected that color from your mumbles. "This one reads 'A normal unaltered dose of the M-619 formula of Synthesized Poly-Usage Elixir for Reproduction in Mammals.' and says 'Gestation Period = 84 Days'. Well , at least what I'm doing to you will only last for about three months. Now i don't feel so bad... even though you said you want this... I envy you." You can see I'm blushing again. You hear a pop as the plastic lid is removed and a click as i insert it into the console.

"Now this is the confusing part... sure it explains the buttons and i see three belly, one chest and one groin button... but... i don't really know what these all do." I take one last look at you, and then i take a deep breath. "This top belly button looks like the safest bet." I press the button, and the machine whirs up.

Pink luminescent liquid starts pouring into you through the thin hoses. You feel nothing at first, save for the vibrations from the machine pumping the liquid. A nervous tingle runs through your spine as the goo gets closer and closer to your flesh. The instant it makes contact with you, you wince at the feeling. A sudden wracking pain fills your entire body, but only for an instant. Afterwards, you feel totally relaxed and... weird... as the fluid makes your whole body squirm ever so slightly. You moan slightly through the bondage as your torso feels the full intensity of the sensation. More importantly, the very center of your belly feels the most alien. It feels as if your skin and organs were a mushy cookie batter in a bakers kitchen, and that the baker was kneading her fingers through the dough. There is no pain.

Finally, the sensations wear out just a little bit and let you regain enough strength to watch the white fluid i showed you before flow ever so slowly into your body from a different tube. It slides inside you and an ice cold shiver runs down your spine.

The pipes release their clamps and free you from your throne. You stumble almost flat on your face, still numb from the experience, but I grab you and cushion what i can of the fall. "Are you alright? That looked really painful." I help you on your feet. I begin talking to you about how i would love to impregnate my girlfriend one day, but you barely listen, as you stare back at the chair that held you prisoner for the past day and a half. The hoses and tubes move around ominously like tentacles with clasps at the very tips. The counter you noticed when you entered the room clicks from 08/10 to 09/10, and the hoses lunge out to imprison its second to last victim... me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,414 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,227 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,109 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,530 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,355 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,505 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,056 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething