RP story

Nathaniel's face drops at the statement from Dylan. He doesn't want him to leave. "What? No you and your children should stay here for a few more days."

Dylan looks at his friend and thinks. He appreciated the concern. "Well, I suppose i could. Sure."

Nathaniel smiles in relief. "good"

(are they gonna like be together? is that where this is going? just so I know lol)

(It dosent really matter to me lol)

(well do you want Dylan to be pregnant again?)

(Sure)

(ok well then I think they should start a relationship)

(Alright)
Dylan smiles back at Nathaniel. He grabs his bag and starts to clothe himself.

Nathaniel watches him get dressed

Dylan is aware, but he didnt mind. After all, they had been naked together since last night during birth. They also saw eachother naked when changing at work by the lockers.

Nathanial tries to hide his growing erection

Dylan is now fully clothed, but does not notice nathaniel's erection. He thinks of a way to make conversation. "So, have you thought of any names yet?"

Nathaniel clears his throat 'Uh yeah actually. Amelia and Annabella for the girls and Lucas and Josh for the boys. you?"

"I havent really thought about it yet." Dylan answers. "I might want to have more babies though."

"yeah I think I might want to as well" Nathaniel thinks of Dylan pregnant again possibly with his children. This makes hi even hotter

Dylan takes notice. "are you okay? You seems kinda sweaty."

Nathaniel doesn't say anything, he walks straight up to Dylan and kisses him

Dylan is embarrased. That kiss was great, but he had not really had feelings for his older friend yet. "Oh-um." He was speechless "What was that for?" He started to get an erection, not yet noticeable through his jeans.

"you should stay here, forever. I could get you pregnant again" Nathaniel acting on pure emdotion

Dylan considers this. His close friend wants to impregnate him, This was exciting, but something was still in dylan's mind. "Really? I didnt even know you had feelings for me."He gazes at Nathaniel. "Hmmmm" He was in deep thought.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-05-2016, 12:41 AM