Top Secret Birthing Facility (New RP Idea)
(Should we skip to one of the births now?)
(if you want love)
(Ok cool)
It is the middle of the night, and Dylan is alone in his bed, sleeping. He wakes up to a quick pain. "Nnnngh!"
(wait are they still having the eggs at the same time?)
Josh lays in his bed asleep
(Dosent matter to me, if you want Josh to go into labor too thats fine)

Dylan pants heavily as the pain gets worse, unsure if what to do.
(no it can be separate I guess lol)
Josh wakes up suddenly wanting to go check on his lover. He gets up and goes to Dylan's room
Dylan is relieved to see josh. "Josh, I-I think its happening"
"ok love shh its all going to be ok" Josh calls for them and they come to take Dylan to the birthing room, Josh never leaving his side, even though he had to pretend to be in labor to go. They strip down both men naked and set them on the birthing tables next to each other, putting their legs up in the stirrups and then they leave the room
Dylan screams in pain, he feels a contraction and pushes with all hus might.
Josh runs to his side "its ok love just push like that until it gets to the widest part of the egg"
Dylan pushes hard, panting heavily.
"the first egg is crowning love just keep pushing" Josh holds Dylan's hand, unsure of what he wanted him to do and praying he didn't go into labor until his lover was done.
Dylan is reassured when Josh holds his hand. He calms down and continues to push.
"good ok here comes the widest part. It always works better for me too lay back and hold my legs" Josh tried to help him as much as possible
Dylan takes Josh's advice and lays back, holding his egg as he pushes.
"good baby its coming almost there keep pushing" Josh kisses Dylan's head so proud of him for not even screaming. Thinking of how brave his young lover is
Dylan blushes and keeps pushing, trying to not scream or whimper.
The first egg comes out of Dylan and Josh wipes sweat from his lovers face as they wait for his next egg to come
Dylan signs of relief, but this is short lived. His next contraction hits almost immediatley after the first egg. He starts to push again.
"you are so strong babe. If you have to scream then do it. I know that I scream everytime" Josh laughs a little

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Birthing Place (OPEN RP) khaohom 159 109,093 10-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Breeding Facility (Open to all tops) tentaclehell 4 1,756 09-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  The Mpreg Birthing Center TheRubyStorm 546 555,302 08-30-2018, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  In Heat (open to a top) tentaclehell 1 757 08-18-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Surrogate (Open to one top) tentaclehell 0 890 08-18-2018, 03:16 AM
Last Post: tentaclehell
  Cum Inflation Facility Sean Woodard 2 1,390 08-17-2018, 02:47 AM
Last Post: Sean Woodard
  C Birthing Ward (closed with BigPreggoDude) BabyDoctor 21 6,030 04-22-2018, 12:35 AM
Last Post: BigPreggoDude
  Birthing clinic for multiples (open!) Mpreg_king 46 18,099 03-07-2018, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Animefan22
  Birth rp idea (St Andrew's hospital for men) (closed) (NSFW) preggster 4 5,747 02-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Birthing Gym (Open to all) 018Luxio 23 11,434 01-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Animefan22