Closed Shibas and cats (grey)
"Calm yourself. He's a grown man and he might have some issues taking orders now. But I don't think it was that." James said as he glanced at Charlie.

After a few logs were cut, he gave asigh and sat down.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Maisie glanced at both men. "What if he wants to leave? What if he goes and moves out to the city, I'll probably never see him again.."
Charlie patted his sister's back, attempting to comfort her. "I'm sure he wouldn't do something like that. He loves it here!"

Daisy peeped out the open window again. It wasn't really a window. It was a hole in the wall. "Hey, Robert, "she said in a hushed tone.
"I don't think hell go there. The lad would probably lose his mind with a desk job." Hames said.

"Hey." Robert replied.

"James is right. He loves being on the farm. He'll probably get over this soon though, you know how he is," Charlie added.

Daisy's tail flicked a bit. "Watcha doin? I'm supposed to be in my room right now.. but.."
James gave a firm nod in agreement.

"Same here, but I'm not there." Robert said. "Well I just got done chopping wood and honestly....I would like to have some fun if you...know what I mean."

Daisy blushed. "Where should we go..?" She thought for a second. They could go past the field where there were some old buildings.
"Across the field. COme on." Robert urged as he got up.

Daisy nodded, slipping out from her hiding spot. She wanted to get away as fast as possible so their parents wouldn't realize.
Heading out the field, it seemed neither of them wanted to waste time. They went straight to their 'fun' and there was a nice cool breeze through it. Course when they were done, Robert's stomach had a slight roundness to it though he didn't really notice it. Too busy coming down from the 'high' of the experience.

"That was...great." Robert said.

Daisy breathed heavily. "Y-yeah," she replied. She knew their parents would be so angry at them, but she tried to not think of that right now.
"Relax, they won't need to know." Robert said.

(I'm sorry that I've been gone forever! A lot of stuff came up and I've been kinda sick, too)

Daisy nodded. "Yeah, yeah you're right. It's just between us."
(It's okay, I hope you get better.)

"Exactly." Robert said with a grin. "Besides, we can stay right here for a little longer."

"They probably won;t notice we're gone," she said, rolling onto her side to face him.
"Indeed." Robert said in glee.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,736 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Different species, same affection. Lovesbeingpregnant and grey. LovesBeingPregnant 3 717 08-16-2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C The new wolf king (Grey) anibus3 61 8,040 12-23-2016, 12:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  the cats den (open rp) 1poppedsnowleopard 19 5,269 10-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger