Closed Jungle temple (one person needed)
Plot- Cain had been hiking when he got lost and stumbles upon a ancient temple. However the owner if the temple isn't too pleased with a tresspaser and demands a payment.

(You can choose what creature the temple deity or guardian is.)

Cain struggled along the side of what he thought was just a large hill. The average build man gave a sigh as he found solid footing and kept going. His long brown hair was kept in a ponytail and he glanced about with green eyes. Taking another step the ground crumbled beneath him! Causing a cry to leave him as he fell into the hole. Thankfully a bed of moss broke his fakk and he merely tumbled to the floor.

A few gasps left him as he sat there. Though his eyes went wide as he noticed where he was. It wasn't some random hole in the ground, it was a temple! Items of worship covered in dust and dirt were scattered about. Though he failed to notice any other creature in the room.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Bump)

Hey need another to rp this with)

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
(If ya want, you can join.)

A large gren gray drogon lay only inched from whers he landed. The dragons color made him blend into the moss. He watched the boy with curiosity. Hed not seen a human in nearly 300 years. He was mord intiged by how the boy had found this place or ended up here than anything. He sat there unmoving as he waited for the boy to do somthing else besides disturb hud slumber and peak his curiosity a bit more.

"Holy..." Cain muttered a he stared. "How the hell do I get out of this?"

Sure he wanted to leave but all this treasure? What was he going to do? The treasure would set him off but..oh boy. Moving from his spot, he started to search for a way out. There wasn't a way out. At least no way for a human. After looking around for a hour, he gave a defeated sigh and sat down.

"I'm gonna end up dead here.." Cain said to himself outloud.

A small tinkling nosie from the corner arised. Moosa was highly amused by the boys comment. He wouldnt die certainly not but he would end up very much lost. Moosa would never let another creture die in his temple of life.

The noise startled him but, seeing nothing he merely assumed that it was just a animal or a piece of rock/dirt falling from the large hole that he had accidently created. Removing his pack, he started to search through it. Well he had enough food and water for the rest of the day and probably a few days more. WEll now what to do? Write a journal of his remaining days?

"Just great....just great..." Cain muttered.

The tinkling got louder and more constand almost like a bell. Moosa liked tje funny expression humans made. He could bearly keep from moving. Hed never seen a human act so strangely. If he just looked hed see there was food all around thete were moon berrys and sun fruit every where. He could also see some waggle moss that contained high amounts of water if squashed. He didnt know why the human didnt know what they wetr.

Cain didn't know about the local plant life. He didn't know that the berries were edible for humans. They could be poisoned or just not able to be digested, that could lead to issues. The man might have a love to hike but this land was new to him. He had only arrived in this country a couple days ago and while he had some free time from his job, he went hiking. Course hearing the tinkling, he stood up nervously.

"W.. someone there?" Cain asked.

The dragon lifted his head froom the mossy ground his head scales catching the light his cat like steel grey eyes peering at Cain. His apprence was that of a chinee dragon his long horns covered in moss. His long body was shining like a diamond. He had long large scaly wongs foled down on his back. He hoped he hadnt spooked the boy.

(Can you please give me more to reply to or at least something of substance? It's really hard right now for me to think of a reply that is the same length in the attempt to give you something to reply to.)

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Cain shouted as he saw the dragon.

The poor man was spooked, how could he not be!! He had taken several steps back before he ended up tripping on a piece of gold and he landed on his back. A oof left him and he rubbed his bottom as he did land on the hard stone this time.

The dragon walked over to him much like a feret would. He nuged the boy with his nose he was only 2 feet taller than the boy but to him he must seem huge. His beach ball sized head came close nuging cain again. He was trying to get the boy back on the moss he was afraid he might hurt himself.

As he looked the boy over for injury ge saw a funny exprsaion wich cased him to open his mouth and reveal his row of sharp white short teeth in luaghter. He laughed so hard he snorted. The tinkling of a bell ringing through the temple.

Cain cringed and closed his eyes. So he was going to be eaten?! Had he fallen unconcious when he came down that hole? The hot breathe on him felt too real and then he felt the larger creature giving him a nudge once, and then once more. Slowly, he opened his eyes as he tremebled. It...wasn't eating him? The hiker had slowly stood up and was directed to the large amount of moss where the creature had him sit.

"W.....what's so..f...funny?" Cain asked weakly, his voice still holding fear in it.

The dragons husky voice rang in cains head "Why your face of couse. your face makes weird scrunched up expressions. They are quite amusing to look at. You arnt hurt are you? Id never forgive myself if somthing happned to a creature in my temple of life!" his steel gray eyes looked cain over. He was sure the boy seemed fine. He hoped that that was true.

Looking around he scampered to a near by vine and nuged a large silvery cresent shaped fruit down. He nuged it sending it rolling into cains leg nuging one down and rooling it over next to him where he layed down and took a bite.

"temple of...life?" Cain questioned. "Uh um...I think I'm okay, a little sore but that'll go away soon.."

When the strange fruit came down, he picked it up and glanced at it. He didn't recognize it at all. It was edible it seemed as the dragon was eating it.

"I I'm sorry but....is this safe for humans...to eat?" Cain asked as he pointed at the fruit in his hand. "I've just never seen this kind of fruit before so...I'm just worried."

The dragons voice rang in cains mind again "why of couse silly it a moon berry and there very good humans use to vist me all the time and eat them!" Moosa steely eyes looked at the boy as he took another bite. "Peploe use to come until the west entrance collapsed now no one comes anymore.

"Oh....okay.." Cain replied. "I see, well it's probably been ages since your last visitor in this new time period."

Cain was a bit hesistant to try the berry but seeing as it was better than what he had in his bag right now in case he ever got out. He took a bite. Only to find it was rather sweet but in a good way. Whether or not the moon berries had any other effect, he didn't really care. All he knew was that he kind of wanted more of them when he was done.

"That was great!" Cain said.

The dragon looked at him a kinda smile on his face. "Do you wish for another?" the husky voice echoed in cains skull. The dragon was sure he would. Most humans did. He didnt know why but it seemed they needed two or three to be satisfied. He never realy wondered. As he finished his own berry he lucked his clawed foot clean. He stoot shaking his head moss bits flying from between his scales. He was happy to be awakened from his boring slumber.

"Another would be nice, though I'm not sure why..." Cain said. "So um...what is this place again? You mentioned it as your temple of life?"

Sure plenty of life in terms of moss and other plants, along with the large being before em. But still, why was it that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,937 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,471 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,419 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,819 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  Am I special to you? (Pafp, Alpha needed) LittleJayBirdie21 1 736 01-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Dale Yalewood
  O Unexpected Bounty (For one other person) Omega_Eren 2 576 01-15-2018, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Omega_Eren
  The unknown (Open to one person.) secretsparrow 12 3,005 09-24-2017, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Secuirty measures needed (open to one other) anibus3 0 564 07-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  O Sweet little Omega (open to other person) LittleWolf 0 609 04-25-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: LittleWolf
  Loving the neighbour(open for 1 person) Littleittyboy 7 1,452 03-08-2017, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy