Closed Shibas and cats (grey)
Sequel rp to Basement experiments. I just realized I kept calling Robert Richard in the old rp, so sorry.)

Many years had passed. Robert grew up to be a good young man, still quiet but a bit more talkative. Rather than leaving the farm, he stayed having grown comfortable with the life of a farmer. He was currently wearing a pair of overalls and a pair of boots, his once short black hair was now a bit longer at least long enough to be kept in a tiny ponytail.

It was a sunny day and currently he was feeding the chickens. Though the sound of straw shuffling caught his attention and he glanced up.

"Why are you up there?" he asked.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(Lmao it's okay. I do that all the time with my characters.)

Daisy quickly stopped her movement, her ears flicking back as Robert noticed her up there. She liked to hide away up there to get away from all of her siblings because it was quieter. Also, sometimes she liked to watch Robert. She had a little bit of a crush on him. "I'm.. I was napping.." She said quietly. It wasn't much of a lie though. Her tail flicked.
"Ah." Robert replied as he stared back up at her. "Well, I'll leave ya be then. Since you probably do need the rest."

He would leave her be, reaching into the bucket he pulled out more chicken feed, and sprinkled some more on the ground. The chickens clucked as they came over to the man's feet and started pecking away at the food he was putting on the ground for them.

Daisy crawled forward. "Nah, I'm okay.." She looked at the chickens eating up their food. "Need any help?" She asked, jumping down from her spot.
"Nah, I'm almost done. Though I do have to milk the cows once I'm done. You can help with that?" Robert replied. "Though no drinking the milk we collect this time, okay?"

Her ears flicked up. She liked milking the cows. Her ears were quick to get lower when he said no drinking the milk. "Aww come on," she said, fake-pouting. "I'll go get the buckets," and she dashed off to go do that.
Robert chuckled.

"We need the milk. Both to sell and use for ourselves." Robert reminded her as he finished up.

Daisy nodded. "Yeah I know.." She handed him a bucket, got herself a stool, and sat herself on the side of one of their cows.
Robert set the empty chicken feed bucket on the floor and went over to a different cow.

"So what have you been up to?" Robert asked.

Daisy's ear flicked as she heard him speak, and she couldn't help but blush. "Hmm not too much, ya know? Not much to do around here except work." She said.
"True...there isn't much else to do." Robert agreed. "Is there anything you want to do? I can take ya to town sometime."

"But.. Dad said I'm not allowed cause of these.." she pointed to her cat ears, her tail flicking in annoyance. She always wanted to go.
"You can put a hat on your head and a long enough coat or dress to cover your tail?" Robert suggested. "Though I can see why he doesn't want ya too."

"I guess that could work.." she said, nodding. A beanie, and then she could just tuck her tail away in a coat. "Yeah that'll be fine!" She purred happily.
"Alright, I'm glad you find that agreeable." Robert said with a smile.

"They'll probably never notice that I'm gone!" she squeaked with delight. She had so many siblings that it was hard to keep track of all of them.
"That's very possible and no one would suspect anything as I'm always going into town." Robert said.

Daisy nodded. "Well let's get our work finished up so we can go," she said, trying to quickly milk the cow without hurting her.
Robert nodded. It took some time but they did finish milking all the cows. It took a little longer to get the wagon filled with what was to be sold and to sneak her onto it without anyoen else noticing but they succeded. A smile was on Robert's face as he whistled.

Daisy's heart pounded. She had never seen a city before! She only saw those on t.v. "We're actually going! To a city! I'll see other people.." she gushed quietly when Robert returned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,628 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Different species, same affection. Lovesbeingpregnant and grey. LovesBeingPregnant 3 679 08-16-2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  C The new wolf king (Grey) anibus3 61 8,022 12-23-2016, 12:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  the cats den (open rp) 1poppedsnowleopard 19 5,254 10-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger