Weredog pups for Christmas
Plot- Thakur is stuck working at the pound on Christmas Eve but little does he know that the dogs here are more than just dogs. They are weredogs and they seem intent on giving him something for the holiday due to how kind he has treated them all.

Looking for a couple of people, sex and birth fade to black. Your characters have to be weredogs, they are dogs during the day but have a more anthro like form during full moon nights. IF you join, you have to keep to a posting order so it's easier to follow what is going on)

Thakur gave a sigh as he adjusted his glasses and then pulled at his red tie. The pound was quiet as most of the dogs were asleep. There weren't many of em as people had been adopting some out as Christmas gifts for their families. That was nice but, the young man didn't really fancy spending his holiday here. Not like he had anyone at home waiting for him though...oh well. At least he had company.

Thakur was a man of average height and weight, not scrawny but certainly not muscular. More of a nerd than anything, so he never really worked out that much; only when doing his job with tending to the dogs. Some were really strong. His short dust brown hair stood up in the back in a few areas, and his amber eyes directed their gaze to a book. It was late evening, so the pound was closed and he would be here all night and all day tomorrow.

Little did he know, was that there was something rather shocking to happening to him during this time.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(gimme a bit, ill see if i can think of something good to post)
Available for conversation, pm me.
Okay)

Garu gave a soft huff as he sat in the caged enclosure. he had be snagged off the streets several nights ago. his fur was matted but wasn't too bad. He looked mainly like a border-collie. Black and white with droopy ears, he had pink nose and paw pads as well as one blue and one brown eye. he was large for his species but according to the staff had a good temperament and was friendly and quite intelligent.

He looked out of the cage with a sad look on his face. he missed being able to run, and he missed the better tasting foods he could find on the streets, the canned food tasted terrible. he was glad that at least that there hadn't been a full moon yet, he didn't want to be discovered by staff here that he was a Were. tonight was a full moon however, and as far as he knew he was alone with the other animals.

(Can i make him pregnant please?)
(Go ahead)

Closing the book, Thakur got up and started to walk around. He had gotten out some dog food and was currently filling up the bowls so the animals would have plenty to much on. Soon, he had made his way to Garu's cage.

"Hey boy." Thakur greeted before opening the door to get the food bowl from em.

he grumbled softly but wagged his tail a little at the approaching human. Atleast this one knew he was a HE, the others all thought he was a she because of his swollen belly of pups. the knotted matted fur covering his lower belly hiding his privates. he was mildly irritable that there was one human left in the building, that would make what was going to happen in an hour or so. he slowly crept forward towards him as he walked in, ears down and looking a little fearful but his tail continued its wag.
"Hey it's alright pal." Thakur said as he gave them a gentle pat on their head. "I'll be out of your way in a few moments. I figured you'd want some food during the night...though I'll have to rely on take out for my food."

He wasn't looking forward to doing that.

the canine sniffed at the bowl and licked his lips, his belly growling needily at the proposition of food, his pups squirming. when Thakur leaned over to place it down he licked at his face in thanks before turning on the food, burying his nose in it and chomping at it hungrily.
"I'm glad you're thankful for it, though it's no problem." Thakur said with a light laugh at the lick.

With the bowl down, he rose and left the cage having locked it. With all the dogs fed, he put the bag away and took a seat at the desk. The man yawned and started to doze off. But once the moon had rose, he heard a loud crash noise and he sat up quickly, snapping out of his rest.

"Oh now what.." THakur groaned as he stood up and grabbed a flashlight.

Garu whimpered softly looking down at his bowl, his change had come so quickly he had kicked it knocking out the last of the food onto the floor. he gave a groan and rubbed his belly with his now larger pups in it while he tried to unlock the cage. he was hoping he could find a brush and have a bath to quickly clean his fur and get the clumps out before the human came looking.
Thakur was taking careful steps, just incase someone had broken in. This place needed cameras for security but no! Not in the budget. A sigh left him though as he came to Garu's cage, he shined the light at em and his eyes widened.

"HOLY HELL!!" Thakur shouted in fear and shock.

What....what was going on?!

Garu yelped and backed away into the corner of the cage, lifting his bed to cover himself "P...P...please d...don't hurt me" he whimpered loudly and fearfully his voice sounding rough as it had been a while since he had been able to speak "I...i don't b...bite... p...please dont hurt me"
"Y...You can tal....t..." Thakur stammered, though he put a hand against his head as he felt dizzy.

The man wanted to say something, to try an get words out. Sadly, he fell backwards and passed out!

he looked out from around the bed when he heard the body hit the floor. he slowly made his way over and managed to open the cage as it was only locked enough to prevent canines from escaping, not humans or creatures like him. he sniffed at the human to see he was out and gave him a gentle lick on the cheek before lifting him and carrying him to the office to get him comfortable.
"H...Hopefully you will be ok there for now" he says softly then heads to the grooming area and starts the bath up, grabbing the scissors and a brush before getting in and start washing himself, cutting out the matted fur as he goes.
It would be ten minutes later before he finally came to again. A groan left him as he sat up.

"What hit me..." Thakur groaned as he sat up.

He knew nothing hit him, yet he wasn't sure if what he recalled was right. Adjusting his glasses as he sat there, he got up and looked around.

Garu was still in the bath trying to get all the knots and dirt out of his fur, with his swollen belly it was hard to reach everywhere, occasionally needing to stop due to one of the pups squirming and kicking. he wasn't aware the human had woken up as he was too focused on getting himself clean for once, the sound of the water echoing down the halls.
Following the sound of the water, the man found himself staring once more at the thing that had caused him to faint.

"You're....real...." Thakur muttered. "What...who are you?"

Giving a yelp he corners himself in the tub dropping the scissors and the hose and turns to look at the human "I...i..." he goes to speak stuttering, his tail turled up against his belly "Y...yes i...im real" he says cautiously with a light whimper "I...I'm not sure wh...what i am... i...im a weredog i...i guess you could say" he says looking around fearfully "P..Please dont hurt us"
"I have to be in a strange dream.." Thakur said as he rubbed his eyes. "Alright, why were you a dog then? Aren't weres half human?"

He had to just roll with it, this was a strange thing but at least he could make a conversation.

he whimpers a little more shifting a bit in the bath "N...Normally...i...i guess" he says softly "I...I haven't met any though... I've always been like this though" he picks up the hose and hangs it back up turning off the water "p...please... i just wanted a bath... i haven't had a p...proper wash in ages"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) Lovebite 647 116,454 04-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Packed with Pups (With 018Luxio and Lovebite.) Lovebite 625 79,560 10-11-2016, 02:24 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C The Grand Alpha's pups (018Luxio) anibus3 352 45,380 03-16-2016, 03:09 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  A Christmas Gift (closed with Dots) tjopj44 142 44,031 02-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  A Christmas miracle (open) Seedful 7 3,661 12-26-2014, 05:40 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  Human-wolf pups Littleittyboy 236 83,699 10-06-2013, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Okamiryun