Human-wolf pups
Two young men are stolen and forced to have sex with large half wolves half humans who impregnated them with pups(4-8 pups) If themen survive the ordeal they are 'recycled' and used to keep producing wolves. However some of the wolves grow to care for the humans and may find a mate on the way.

My character:
JaceĀ 
Human
Pale skin, green eyes, tall and lanky with slight muscle, short dark brown hair
Gets pregnant with 6 pups

Jace and his best friend were walking through the forest as they did every Saturday morning, but today felt different, like someone was watching them, Jace frowned looking around and shivered at the feeling. He heard a growling noise and turned in shock before being tackled by some sort of beast and knocked out. He awoke chained facing the floor
Yokai
Human
Tan skin long black hair well muscled bright blue eyes.
Gets pregnut with 5 pups

Yokai wakes up next to his freind. Also chained down. He tug on the chains to see if they are bolted down or any thing. His head is pounding from being knocked out makeing his vision blurry
Jace struggled in the chains hopelessly as they were so tight around his wrist there was no way of escape. He looked over at Yokai and saw he was in the same position and realized that they were both naked.

~~~

Phantom(leader): i stepped into the room "Ah, you have awoken, we can now begin with the real reason you humans were brought here. You will now become our breeders and have our pups" he said happily before going over to them and stroking a finger across both of their bums watching them clench "Now, who should I take first...?"
Yokai struggles more "what do you mean breed I'm a male we both cant breed. Let us go." He try's to look at the captors clenching hard not wanting to be raped "and what do you mean pups?!"
Phantom smiled evilly "Females of your species do not bear our pups well. Pups are our children. We have a potion that makes you grow a small womb connected to your anus which we gave while you slept. Now it is time for me to implant my seed in you and you shall carry one litter and your friend will carry another. Do you understand?" he asked
Yokai shivers "no I don't. How long are we to hold your pups and even more will you let us go?" He is trying to wear down the chains by rubbing them on the floor
Phantom: "We will give you a potion when you are being good which will make you go into.immediate labour and that labour will last an hour before you will birth the litter. And if done well you will be kept to breed with again"
Yokai shivers and struggles "no please" he is scared "I want to go home please" his eyes tear up and he looks at his freind
Phantom ran his hand over his bum several times "You are going no where" He said and stepped up to the boy(Yokai) before shoving his large dick into him roughly moaning at the tightness
Yokai screams in agony and clings to the chains. his anus trying to push the intruder out. He closes his eyes as tears fall down his face.
Phantom thrust in and outof him quickly revelling in his screams as he came into him quickly. He pulled out only to go back in for another round to make sure there were enough pups.

Jace listened crying as he heard his friends painful screams so scared of what was happening and what was going to happen to him
Yokai screams louder blood leaks out of him. He feel abused and used. "Your hurting me! Stop it"
Phantom growled "Did you ask me to stop?!" he demanded angrily
Yokai shivers and looks away shutting his mouth just wanting this over. He keeps crying though
Phantom came into him again before pulling away and going over to the other young boy before he started humping him

Jace screamed in agony holding onto the chains tightly sobbing and crying
Yokai "your hurting him stop it please be gental to him at the least. " he reaches toward his friend "please ill do whatever you want just be nice to jace"
Phantom growled "Stop telling me what to do little human!" he said angrily as he went harder into Jace tearing him

Jace screamed in agony as he was torn. He breathed erratically once the wolf thing got out of him

Phantom smiled "Good good. The pups will grow over the next few hours"
Yokai crys "I'm sorry jace I'm so sorry" he looks toward jace worried hoping he didn't kill his freind.
Phantom clicked his fingers as the chains broke off "Have fun" he said before leaving and putting an enchantment on the door so if they tried to escape they would go into an immediate hard labour

Jace moaned in pain curling in on himself breathing heavily
Yokai runs to jace and holds him " Are you ok please forgive me jace in sorry"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,006 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,017 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,158 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,736 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 640 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,414 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,712 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,641 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,658 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22