Open Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP]
((Open to anyone who wants to join.  Can MPreg or not, does not matter.  You can have multiple characters that fit the scenarios that may or may not show up as this progresses (hopefully).

What am I specifically looking for?  Someone who would be interested in adopting orphaned Six-Year-Old Dominic Rhodes (Can read more about him here).

You can also be a human or wolf-shifter, either is acceptable and okay with me!))

Character List:
  • Dominic Rhodes | Six | Rogue - Arctic Wolf (SazzyP260)
  • Ke'anu | Unknown Age | Rogue - Red Wolf (Torn)
  • Camlen | Unknown Age | Rogue - Arctic Wolf (Dusty779)

Wintervale, a small town in Washington State, was known to be mostly inhabited by packs of wolf shifters.  The shifters have been around in this area for centuries, as far as Historians could tell.  No one knew when the first shifter came to Wintervale or why, but soon enough the wolves had started taking over the town and only a small part of the population consisted of Human's now.  There were often times power-struggles between the three packs of Wintervale - The Blue Moon Pack, which mostly consisted of Arctic Wolves.  The Blood Moon Pack, which consisted of mostly Red Wolves.  and The Woodland Pack, which consisted mostly of Grey Wolves.

While most of the wolves of Wintervale kept to their their designated areas, there were also the rogue-ones.  The ones who did not have a pack to call home, or perhaps abandoned or were kicked out of their pack and the others would not take them for one reason or another.  One such wolf was Dominic Rhodes, a six-year-old Arctic wolf pup who had been mostly homeless and definitely packless since his parents were killed at the age of four.

Dominic made a living - if you could call it that - by stealing other people's things and eating out of the trash cans that he could easily knock over.  He also preferred to stay in wolf form, seeing as it was easier to escape when danger was afoot.

One such night, Dominic was out prowling the homes of Eagle Point subdivision, looking hopefully for food or something worth stealing in one of the more fancier homes that were located here.  Storm clouds were rolling in off the Pacific Ocean, lightning streaking the sky and lighting it up like fireworks every few seconds.  The thunder was rumbling loudly and Dominic, while he wasn't afraid of much, thunderstorms were definitely the one thing he was most afraid of.

Dominic found a home that was mostly dark, except for the exterior lights.  He didn't know, nor did he care, if the occupants were home, but he did smell a fragrant aroma - Steak, almost completely rare; just the way he liked it.  Dominic's nose twitched furiously as he drew closer to the home, hoping not to set off any security systems if any were in place.  Dominic stood at the garbage can on the side of the house - the scent was definitely strong there - and he knocked at the can until it crashed onto the driveway.

He yipped quietly, happy that his search bore good food for him to eat.  He quickly tore open the trash bag that contained the steaks and started digging in, not a care in the world as he filled his small tummy up with the still somewhat fresh meal of someone else's dinner from that night.

((Hopefully this is a good start and gives anyone who wants to join enough information to start their own characters!!  Looking forward to RPing with anyone interested!))
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

A young at heart but mature bright red wolf roamed the lands of Blood Moon, sitting down in the lush emerald green moss that covered the roots of a thickly, ebony trunked, towering tree. He had bright red fur and was quite large in size but he was soft as a ball of cotton but only to those who he truly trusted would see that side of him. He had honey colored eyes. Life was meant to be with a pack but his beloved one was murdered cruelly by a group of hunters. As if by lick he was the one and only survivor of his pack. He lived each day to the fullest or at least what was meant to be lived. He found that he wanted to be the one murdered by those "humans" that he was taught to hate and as such he avoided them at any and all costs. He was in search for a name for himself, in search for a pack to be a part of and be loved like he was when he was a small pup.

He laid down and with a heavy sigh of swiftly moving breath he closed his eyes, making sure that he was safe before he dared to put his guard down. He slumbered for a short while, stretching out all four of his slender, lithe legs. He yawned, revealing his blade sharp teeth to the heavens above. He dreamed soundly, keeping an ear out for what would probably be a short rest. He breathed softly, each breath raising up his back just so it could lower with each outward breath from steel strong jaws. He soon awoke, finding that it was dark and the lands of Blood Moon was covered in a blanket of pitch black darkness and found it easier to travel when under no suspision from the other nearby packs or humans either.

He licked his fur and groomed himself until it was down and slicked back as if he were putting a layer of jel in hair. He was also a rogue as Dominic Rhodes was but soon the two wolves of different backgrounds would be an inseparable match. He sighed sadly, massive but gentle paws stepping carefully through the heavy woods toward nowhere he knew. These were unknown lands but he did not care of where he was or where he was going. He wanted to die and suffer like his clan did to be with them. He felt like he failed his clan miserably.

He was aware that he was not in control but he still felt sadly and hopeless. Soon he had ventured through a new and rowdy place called "the city" and was quickly out of place there, staying under the cloak of nightfall. He sighed once more, his fur spiking up as he stopped to raise his head up to the skies above, noticing a strange light in the clouds from time to time. He despised the lightning and the thunder even more like the roaring of lions. Perhaps even louder than that. He was tired but he forced his aching legs and badly pulsing paws to keep stepping forward till he saw the small presence of a little pup eating from a trash can. He approached Dominic, inviting him to eat a few bites of the steaks without much asking.

The wolf's name was Ke'anu and he was a force to be reckoned with. He did not harm Dominic as he considered him to be of no threat to him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Dominic startled when the large adult wolf approached, he let out a mournful whimper and tried pulling the scraps of meat that were remaining in the trash bag with him. He wasn't accustomed to being around other wolves, hadn't been so since he was even younger than he was now. With a few scraps of steak clenched in his jaw, Dominic started slowly backing away from the strange wolf, heading further into the backyard of the unknown homeowner's, toward where the forest started.

The thunder clapped loudly overhead, causing Dominic to jump and drop his scraps of food in the grass - too dark to see it, his meal was lost and his fear was rising. The honey-eyed wolf was still there, eating the meal that Dominic had found for himself. Dominic thought it unfair, that he would no longer get to enjoy his well-hunted and well-earned steak. He knew he had to do something, but what could a six-year-old pup do to a full-grown wolf, especially because Ke'anu was much, much larger than he was and by the looks, not malnourished like Dominic himself was.

Dominic took tentative steps forward, intent on regaining his meal one way or another. Once he got closer, he let out a growl - hoping for menacing, but because of his age and size, it came out more pitiful than intended. Dominic continued to growl though, the hair at his scruff rising upward in the air and his dark blue eyes growing brighter the angrier he got - he wanted his meal and would do whatever it took to reclaim it. Stupidly, maybe even impulsively, Dominic lunged at the larger wolf and latched onto the side of his body; not much damage would come of it though, as Dominic's teeth weren't as strong or as long as a full-grown wolve's would be. But, despite his small size, he held onto the tufts of fur in Ke'anu's coat and, with what little strength he had, tried dragging the older wolf away from his meal.

When Ke'anu felt Dominic's weak bite he simply got up, gently wrapping his jaws around Dominic's scruff and once there he began prying him off of him with pure, effortless ease. He softly put the pup on the ground, putting the remainder of the steak he was once feasting upon near him with assistance of shoves from his nose to where Dominic could see it. He then walked around and then sat down, watching the smaller, hungrier wolf continue to eat. Usually his rage would be fierce but he was simply not in the mood to harm even a single hair on the innocent wolf pup. He licked his lips, gnawing on a bone that was nearby. He felt his teeth getting stronger and sharper with each bone crushing bite. He licked his jaws like he did many times before when he favored his most greatest kills in his once plentiful prey and predator ruled homeland. Now he was lost in a sea of sadness and rage because of loneliness.

He stayed where he was and watched the smaller wolf, sighing sadly as he saw the smaller wolf pup's malnourished, petite form. He did not know why but he was quite worried about the creature, wanting to protect him as his fatherly instincts had kicked in almost instantly. He did not want to cause the pup to come to any form of harm. He simply sat or laid near the wolf pup. He was also worried about any humans who were around. When the door of one of the houses opened he acted quickly, lowering his head and grabbed upon the scruff upon the back of the pup's neck, running swiftly from the danger and down an alley that was nearby to hide the youngling from any force, whether it be a deep threat or a harmless one.

Once in the alley he put the pup down like he did before, a little less afraid that the wolf pup would be in any danger.  Softly, once there he sighed in relief as if he were a human but he felt more like himself while in his wolf form. He checked the younger wolf, not wanting him to be hurt for some strange reason he could not identify. He was weary and had simply laid down, his massive head resting and beneath his even more massive paws that seemed more like claws that could easily slaughter any enemies they were used upon.

"Are you alright, little one?" He asked with a soft series of barks, hoping that no humans were nearby to hear them. "I will not harm you. I promise."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Dominic whimpered with the rough treatment of his scruff, having lost his mother so young he was not accustomed to being grabbed there as many pups would be at this age. He could do nothing more than dangle from the older wolf's jaw as he was pulled first from off of Ke'anu's body and then later when pulled away from the steak meal he had been trying to scarf down.

Dominic watched with suspicious eyes as the larger wolf laid down before him, he could see that Ke'anu was a gentle-giant, considering the kind gestures that had been forthcoming so far but he could also see the dangerous side of the older wolf. Lesson learned; don't attack the bigger wolf until you're as big as he is, Dominic chided himself internally.

The first droplets of ocean-cold rain started pattering down on the ground, and instantly started soaking through Dominic's matted coat causing shivers to run through his body. Dominic backed himself against the brick wall of the alley, trying to shield himself from the rain as much as possible.

His ears perked up slightly though, when Ke'anu asked him if he were alright - not many people have ever cared enough to see if he was and the concern was startling, even more so was the promise that Ke'anu would not harm him. Dominic nodded his head, floppy right ear flapping wildly as he did so, although his left ear made little movement from damage previously done too it "I'm okay..." he lied, trying and hoping that the loud thunder would cover the sounds of his still rumbling stomach - the small leftover scraps of steak clearly not enough to satiate his overwhelming hunger. "Why did you take me away?" he asked, his bark more of a whimper as he curled up into himself, trying to keep what little warmth he had left inside of himself.

Ke'anu apologized softly, getting up and shielding the younger wolf pup from the droplets of rain. He laid down beside him, giving him his body heat so he could be warm as a roaring, warm fire. He made sure that his new companion was warm and safe and watched over him.  "The two legs were coming out of their big dens. He did not know that it was called houses. "I did not want you to be hurt by them." He replied to Dominic's question. "They are creatures who walk on two legs." He explained. "They took my beloved pack from me."

He made sure that his new companion was comfortable, only choosing to fall into slumber once he fell asleep. He made sure not to move around once his new companion was close to him in fear of crushing him. His own half pointed ears twitching whenever the ice cold droplets landed on his body and seeped into the depths of his fur. He was worried that the younger wolf would catch a cold or get hurt by himself because after all he was six and did not need to be alone by himself. He sighed softly as he saw the droplets descend one by one in a thousand drops as if they sky itself was expressing tears after watching misery in the whole entire world. Humans were a true threat to wolves and other species.

"You are lying. I can sense it. You can stay near me for tonight if you wish, I have a lot of body heat to spare." He said softly, making sure to be gentle when laying next to the wolf pup. "We can stay here until dawn. We can not be in one place very long. If you want me to then I can travel with you for a while. There are a lot of dangers in this land." He said softly, letting forth a yawn. He soon laid his head down beside the wolf pup's, offering him as much heat as he needed. His bright red fur was soon damp but it did not keep back his body heat. He stayed awake as he was secretly fearful of falling asleep. He wished for death but he was also scared of it at the same time. He sighed like he had did many times.

When an hour passed he got up, peeking around the corner. He then took a chance and sprinted toward the trashcan. Once there he began gathering up a few large pieces of steak in his jaws and ran back to where he was. He put the pieces down near the wolf pup, gently laying back down close by him. "Here you go, little one."

Dominic was wary of the generosity that Ke'anu was offering but the warmth radiating from the older wolf's body was enticing, even more so then the steak. Dominic immediately burrowed as close as he possibly could to Ke'anu, his body heat like a furnace. Dominic soaked up the heat like a sponge and made a soft, pleased, sound when his own core body temperature started to regulate, at least somewhat. "The human's have never hurt me before... Well, except for one... He hit me with a stick when I was eating something from his trash." Dominic snorted at the memory, "I bit him back, though..." Dominic made a small sound, which was like a laugh.

Shielded from the rain by Ke'anu's body and the building that hung over him, Dominic felt a small bit of safety creeping up on him - something he had hardly felt in his two years of living on the streets. It was a foreign feeling, but also nice... He no longer had to look over his shoulder, not with the larger wolf there to protect him from the dangers of the world that could possibly harm him.

Sleepiness started sweeping through Dominic's body at an alarmingly fast rate, but his stomach continued to growl, keeping him awake and mostly alert. "I didn't mean to lie to you... Its sometimes the only way I can protect myself." he didn't know why he was telling this stranger wolf his survival tactics, but somewhere deep inside, he knew that Ke'anu would not betray him. "I know of safe places, where I go when I'm not looking for food... I've never hunted before, so I stick to the easy things - trash cans." Dominic said, looking longingly toward the steak dinner that they had abandoned for safety and shelter.

Dominic was nearly asleep when the warmth of Ke'anu's body disappeared, he jerked his head up to see why his new protector had left him - he felt a sense of fear, that the older wolf had left him here alone and in the rain - but it only lasted for a few moments, before Ke'anu returned and with the steak. Dominic's stomach growled louder, if that was even possible at this point, and he happily dug into the remaining food. "Thank you." Dominic said quietly, he nudged the last few pieces of food in Ke'anu's direction with his nose, hoping that he could somehow repay the older wolf with a small token of generosity.

(may i join? can play either a wolf in one of the packs or a rogue seeking a home too)
Available for conversation, pm me.
(08-24-2018, 09:43 AM)Dusty779 Wrote: (may i join? can play either a wolf in one of the packs or a rogue seeking a home too)

(Absolutely you can. You're welcome to play whichever role you feel most comfortable in as well! Thank you for being interested! :) )

young, by his standars anyway, Omega Camlen trotted or rathe, limped, into Wintervale in his Arctic wolf form. He looked worse for wear, coat matted and dirty and in some places, thick with dried blood especially his rear right leg which had a deep wound. He would have looked undernourished if it wasnt for his belly, swollen and full below him, swaying as he walked. he eyed off some trash cans, eager to get something to feed his near endless hunger.

As he trotted over to one that smelled like it had some decent food left in it he accidentally tripped on his back right leg causing him to yelp loudly and collapse next to his hopeful meal receptical. He panted heavily trying to dismiss the pain and get up so he could get SOMETHING in his belly before the townsfolk or the local pack came investigating the calls of pain he had released and chased him off... or worse.
Ke'anu was blissful of the younger wolf pup, feeling as if he could be with him forever. He felt as though he could be a father he could truly be. He smiled down at him, gently nuzzling the young wolf's face with his wolf like muzzle. He watched him as he ate his last few and final bites of the steak. '"Thank you, little one. As for the the two they legs are not to be trusted." He said softly and gently, looking at the house that was across the street from the alley but he was not idiotic to simply go over to there. He knew not a lot of the humans but he knew enough of them to stay away. He wanted to be with his new friend forever and ever and never leave his side. He was to be a father to him. Life was a miracle now that he was protecting the new addition to his life. He wanted to be a father to that little someone who was Dominic Rhodes. He did not know how to be that way but he would try to protect him.

"You are alright." He said as he saw his young wolf pup companion feast upon the steak. He smiled, eating his bites of the steak. He felt blessed to be around his new friend, wanting to always protect him from anything that could be of harmful and dangerous to him. He was eager to live his new life with him and him alone.  He sighed softly in his sleep, moving slightly but not enough to rouse his new adoptive son from his sleep. "It is alright, little one. Lying is not a sin. You just did it to protect yourself. And now you have a friend who can hunt for you. That someone is me." He said softly. He made sure to keep himself alert just in case that he had to run with Dominic and when they were sleep he soon fell asleep, sleeping soundly as he was dreaming of the future. He breathed softly, his body rising and falling with each breath.  He stayed asleep for a hour or so until dawn swept over the lands.

He awoke and stretched gently, yawning widely and shook his head. He sighed as he felt as though he had a wonderful slumber. "Good morning, little one. It is time to wake up. We need to move before the two legs wake up. We need to avoid them as much as possible." He spoke softly, gently nuzzling his face with his muzzle like a true father would. He licked his own fur clean like he did so many times before, making sure that no areas of it was sticking out. He rid his body of any dirt that he was laying upon while he was in the alley.

Dominic yawned himself awake, stretching his front paws out as far as they could in front of him. He licked at his chops, the taste of steak still weighing heavily in the tangled fur around his muzzle. Dominic felt rested, for the first time in a long time and was glad that he now had someone watching out for him.

Dominic took a big whiff of the morning air, still slightly tinged with the scent of rain. Something slightly foreign scented drifted across with the breeze, peaking Dominic's natural curiosity. He stood and stretched the rest of his body, shaking out tufts or dirt - although it did nothing for the deeply embedded clumps that were tangled in his matted and messy fur.

Once his body was more fully aware, he sniffed the air again - the strange scent was growing stronger as the breeze picked up - he followed his nose, aware that he probably shouldn't venture too far, but he wasn't all that worried since they still had at least an hour before the human world started waking up. Dominic stood at the edge of alley mouth and looked across the street to where he had found dinner last night to find a crumpled wolf form lying on the ground "He needs help..." Dominic said, drawing out a slight whimper as he glanced back over his shoulder at Ke'anu, hoping that his new father figure would help the lone-wolf who seemed to be injured.

Ke'anu raised his large, massive head upward, sniffing the air intently, letting the presence of it fill his large, eager to breathe lungs. He was also highly curious as he noticed the presence of a new, unfamiliar presence of a scent. As the such scent was unfamiliar and mixed with the metallic tang of blood he noticed that his new son was standing by two trashcans. He got up and walked over cautiously, noticing the presence of an also male wolf but this male wolf was heavily pregnant. "It is alright, my little one. I will make sure that he is safe and well." He said to his little companion as he lowered himself down, easily picking up the injured male wolf on his backside, carefully taking him into the alley. "Are you alright?" He asked the male wolf softly, leaving swiftly to get a few pieces of steak that was left out in the the rain. It may have been plain that was but the male wolf needed strength.

He made sure to shift to his human form, trying to figure out how he could help the unknown male wolf. He left once again, trying to find out how he could assist the wolf who seemed to be heavily pregnant but did not know exactly how far along he was. "I think that I need to contact the two legs for a few items to help mend the other wolf's wound. That leg wound looks pretty nasty. I will be right back. I promise." He said softly, running from the alley and toward one of the houses after putting on what was two human like articles of clothing that was fortunately stored in the trash cans nearby. He kept back an urge to shudder as the clothing was damp by the rain that soaked it last night as the trashcan was open.

He tried to get the humans to help give him first aid and to his fortune he found someone who gave him such things. He simply left after expressing a fake smile to the humans, leaving back to the alley when they were not looking. He stripped himself of clothing as he kneeled down beside the unconscious male wolf, making sure that he was gentle as he softly cleaned the leg wound with alcohol  and wrapped a bandage around it. He then shifted back to his red wolf form, not wanting the male wolf to feel intimidated by his human form. He stayed sitting beside the male wolf, waiting for him to wake up from what was unconsciousness. He stayed awake, worried about the stranger wolf that he was nursing back to health.

camlen had whimpered and whined at being tended to but otherwise made no movements. when they left he assumed they had gone to get animal control or something but had passed out. it was easier for then to investigate him while he was out. his leg wojld need treatment, possibly involving stitches and looked to have been caused by the teeth of a larger wolf.

however the biggest shock was when his leg was lifted to see the full extent of his injuries showing his swollen belly. after a quick bit of investigation it was discovered that he was infact pregnant with a litter, meaning his treatment would be all the more urgant.

he awoke not long after and gave a loud whimper seeing the larger male not too far away. he tried to get up and get away but his leg failed him so the best he could do was push himself away.
"Oh god its an enforcer! i..im gonna be killed! pease don't hurt me! please go away please go away please go away" he thought in his mind.
"It is alright, my friend." Ke'anu said softly. "No one will hurt you. My friend found you passed out nearby so I took you here to this alley. We are safe here."

He made sure that the bandage on the other male wolf's leg was still on him. He laid down, letting the other wolf know that he was of no harm in any way, shape or form.  He was worried about the other male wolf, wondering as to if he would probably fall ill as a fever would probably rage through his body. Life was sometimes a hellish nightmare and he knew of that such feeling as if he could not simply shake it off like a rainstorm. A dark cloud had seemed to be over him since he lost his beloved clan.

"You need to rest for a while, I will not hurt you. I bandaged your leg wound so try not to move too much. I am a rogue like you." He furthered his explanation, not wanting to hurt the other male wolf as other wolves might have wanted. He was a big softie like a teddy bear. "Can you tell me your name, mine is Ke'anu. I am from the Blood Moon pack. Which pack are you from if I may ask?"He questioned the other male wolf who was injured from what seemed like a wolf bite to the leg. He noticed that the other wolf was indeed impregnated with a few pups inside of him which saddened him greatly.

he gave a light whimper "C...camlen" he says softly "Y...you're not part of the pack? th...their territory covers almost this whole t...town..." he gives a light whimper trying to cover his belly "P...Please... dont hurt me" he whimpers before cowering again.

it would probably take a while for him to open up and fully trust the new wolves around him, his past experience being a hinderence to that. it was at that point his belly gave an audible grumble of hunger and thirst.
Dominic sat with a huff right in front of Camlen's face "Why would we hurt you? We just saved you, silly!" Dominic exclaimed, then whimpered himself and started almost violently scratching at his body with both his teeth and his claws - for anyone who looked closely enough, they'd be able to see that Dominic's body was like Flea Headquarters, he had several of the tiny black creatures on his skin and even just carelessly walking across the outside of his fur.

Dominic growled, mostly in pain and frustration, as he tried to stop the itching and biting coming from the fleas. He started scratching himself so hard that he was constantly whining, but he did not stop, and actually opened a few new scratches on his body.

Dominic's stomach also gave a growl of hunger, but because he was preoccupied with scratching his flea-ridden body, he hardly paid attention as he turned and turned on the concrete ground of the alley, trying to reach all of the places that were torturing him with pain.

Ke'anu stayed near the other male wolf, making sure that he was well fed and freed from his fear. "I will not hurt you Camlen, I promise. I am a rogue. May I ask? what happened to your pack?" He asked softly, not wanting to scare the injured male wolf more than he already was. "You do not have to explain about what happened if you do not want to." He noticed how much his beloved son had scratched, knowing that he probably had fleas. "Little one, has fleas bothered you? I could help rid them if you would like me to." Living in life was about truly cherishing the lives that you would change and love.

He shifted back to human and walked to the humans house once again, pretending to be a homeless man. After a few doors getting slammed in his face he found one who gave him a flea medicine.  Falsely, he smiled at the human and left, returning to the alleyway. He was more than just  eager to help his beloved friend, getting him to a water source. He did not like humans but he needed to find something that would help his beloved friend from suffering any longer. He sighed as he had noticed that the river was able to help them from ridding Dominic.

"We can get rid of the fleas and you wont have to ever suffer anymore." He smiled and was happy, running from the alley and toward a stream or river. Once there that they would be able to wash away the cruel creatures. He soon found a gently flowing river, getting to it and washing the fleas from Dominic's body and soon the fleas died and were washed away. He smirked, closing the jar of the shampoo that killed the fleas completely. He sighed with relief, noticing that Dominic was not scratching anymore.

"I do not like speaking to the two legs but you seemed like you was in a lot of suffering because of the fleas." He said, smiling down at his beloved friend he met just a day ago.

Camlen watched them and gave a sigh "I was... kicked out" he tells them softly "After the Alphas son had a drunken night with me..." he finished and gave a sigh. he could remember it all quite well, what had started as simple drinking, atleast for the alphas son, turned into open curiosity then led to sex. there had been no force or abuse... atleast not till the morning.

"The alpha decided that... his son was to mate a female from another pack... and i was a danger to that... and that i... i took advantage of his drunken son..." he gave a whimper and his eyes traced down to his leg, the signs of other injuries easy to spot for him at least "He... removed me from pack lands himself... forcibly when i hesitated..."
Ke'anu frowned at Camlen, feeling badly for him and the unborn pups inside of him. "I am sorry that you went through that. You can stay with us if you would like." He said softly, expressing forth a smile. "We can take care of the pups when they arrive into the world. I truly love pups and I may be a large wolf but I am quite gentle."  He walked over to the other male wolf, expressing a soft, caring and friendly smile.

He laid down once more, licking at his sore paws. He rested for a while, laying his large head on his two paws. He loved the feeling of the soft, warm grass beneath him."I am glad that nothing happened to the pups. As long as you are around me I will let nothing terrible happen to you ever again." He said, feeling as if he was helpless to help his new friend. He was eager to help his new friend in any way he could.

He sighed as well, getting up to his four, sturdy paws and helping Camlen to the gently flowing river. He helped his new friend to drink a few swallows of the crisp cold water. "Here .. you need to drink." He was  prepared to help his friend in any way, shape or form and had was also eager to help with the pups after they were born. He felt Ke'anu smiled softly, gently licking his young son Dominic's face. "Do not worry, my little one. I will not be going anywhere. I promise." He said with his strong but gentle voice. He was eager to be a wonderful father to his young, six year old also wolf shape shifting son. "No one will ever take me away from you." He knew that promises were sometimes broken.

He smirked as he saw his son move away to clean his own fur. He knew that his son may have been young but he knew a whole lot more of living, life and so much more. "I am glad that you have so much adoration for me, my little one. I am glad to be your father." He said with much emotion, tears also burning in his own eyes that he tried to simply blink away.

He wanted to speak to Camlen for the feelings that he had for him. He was both curious and worried about what the other male wolf would speak. For now all he did was hope that the unknown pups were alright and that Camlen was strong enough to move around the house for an extended period of time but for now all he could do was protect his two pack mates.

"Camlen .. are you alright?" He asked his also grown pack mate softly, his low voice rumbling like thunder in his massive chest. He may have been grown but he knew when to be gentle. a new father even though he barely knew of the other male wolf.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,084 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C A Wolves Pack [INVITE ONLY!!!] Sam260 219 18,025 12-17-2018, 04:15 AM
Last Post: Dusty779
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,041 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 10,071 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  O One stormy night of wolves and goats (Open to one other person) anibus3 4 2,425 07-18-2018, 02:35 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,745 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 645 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,446 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,807 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,651 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi