Closed Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf]
The Ancelotti Familigia, Californian borne and bred Mafia, can be tracked back to the early to mid 1940's, known for selling forbidden contraband to American Soldiers during the second world war.  Nowadays they are recognized as San Fransisco's most violent and notorious crime family - The only enemy that the Ancelotti family knowingly has is the Law Enforcement and the Gvardia Family - Russian Mafia located in the center of San Francisco.

The organization is rumored to be heavily invested and involved in the trade of Heroin, Methamphetamine, Cannabis, as well as the illegal sale of Weapons.  They also have investments in Money Laundering, Gambling - both legal and illegal.  The Federal Bureau of Investigations has often times tried to bring the family down, but failed consistently due to the high turn-over rate that the families lawyer seemed to have - They were an untouchable syndicate in California.

The current Mafia Boss, Romeo Ancelotti, has been at the head of the 'table' for nearly thirty-five years now.  Romeo was a great man, for those who knew him; he loved his children - Aryin 'AJ' and Sarah - greatly and supported almost everything they did.  Romeo even supported his son's desires to become a police officer, knowing that one day he would be able to use his son's insider knowledge to his advantage, should a federal raid ever take place.

The Ancelotti Family were very wealthy, naturally.  The mansion that Romeo raised his two children in is located high up in the San-Fran Valley on a hill top.  Several family functions, both non-biological and biological family, take place at the Ancelotti Headquarters. Such as today, where Romeo's niece Vanessa is being married off to long-time fiancee and Foot Soldier Antonio Russo.

Ancelotti Headquarters was currently packed to capacity with over two hundred and fifty guests in attendance to the momentous occasion of Vanessa and Antonio's wedding.

---

Aryin sighed quietly as he sipped from his champagne flute, sitting next to his father at the 'bosses' table.  He was currently wearing a baby blue button down shirt with a black blazer over top it, black jeans and white Nike Air Force Ones - he did not look like he was attending a formal wedding, more like sitting at the country club and enjoying beverages. "I don't see why, exactly, I have to be here." Aryin commented to his father, glancing at the older man with a bit more disdain than usual.

Romeo shook his head and pointed at his son with a long regal finger "Because I asked you here, Aryin James.  Do not question my motives... besides, it is a party... Enjoy yourself, you may find someone of interest here." Romeo said before turning back to the man beside him - Vanessa's father - and continuing the conversation they had been having before Aryin rudely interrupted.

Aryin rolled his eyes heavenward and drained his glass of champagne before snagging another off a passing tray from the caterers.  He let his green eyes roam over the expanse of land that had been tastefully decorated in an array of white, red, and passion pink - at least the decorations weren't gaudy and tasteless, thank god for Vanessa and her fashion designer mind, Aryin thought.  Aryin let his eyes wander the staff that was working the party, knowing that if anything, he'd likely be able to have fun with one of them as they were not considered 'off-limits' and 'family'.

Being gay was one thing, being gay and the mafia bosses son, another... Being gay, the mafia bosses son, AND a cop? Might as well call him an abomination to any law-abiding mafia member.  He was both feared and hated by most of the men in the MOB - although he often times let the men of his father's army slip with their criminal activities, he still had to uphold the law to a point; meaning he handed out more tickets to Ancelotti family members than was strictly necessary... Call it penance for their crimes, they had to pay some way and God - and everyone else - knew that any member of Ancelotti, even the youngest of Foot Soldiers, had plenty of money to spare.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Laurentius la Mauro Boselli. That was his name, though on most occasions, everyone just called him Larry. Living among the streets of Florence was how he initially earned his keep, but what more could be said about such a charming male who had finally made the grand ambition to arrive forth somewhere more opportune as America? Starting with appearances, he had a natural sun-kissed set of olive skin that the tanning-obsessed would kill for. That in itself made him quite the looker, not comparing to the face that he made ruggedly and clean-shaven a handsome feat all the same. He prided himself in being masculine however, his black hair worn in nothing more than a low shaven look with a thick but lined set of scruff to match. That also meant he did not exactly pride himself in being obese as he did seek to find a suitor among this superficial based country. As a result, his upper body was partially buff, his waistline lean and his gluten, thighs and on down making sure his body was not the phrase “A Body Made Wrong.”

He was by no means the tallest guy among the room however. He stood at a modest five foot seven. Let him tell it, Americans had all their roided out food to thank for such a gift, but he was not complaining. He liked to think of himself as fun size and working for the Ancelotti Family came with its perks. It allowed him to learn English moderately well, though the slight accent was a keeper. He was able to afford living there, even. One might think that he was one of the most valued, but that was a lie. He was a bit less than that of a foot soldier. Trust, Larry hardly knew his way around a pistol, though he was expected to wear one at all times. He just had better skills at something else, that of which garnered the attention of one of the family heads enough to bring him overseas. In this case, if it were not tending the garden and vineyard with attentive detail, it was either cooking or serving. Tonight, he was serving.

The Ancelotti Family had style. They made the simple white dress shirt, black slacks and shoes and even the black tie or bow tie to match look sophisticated. Even the watches they wore were quite luxurious and naturally signified them as part of the family. The tattoo he wore, what most might equate to nothing more than just a simple set of three rings around his left arm close to his elbow, was a family association. His sleeves being rolled up was to ensure no mistakes were to be made. Larry had a tray in hand, smiling every once in a while when the family members he served exchanged glances.

He never wanted to be just a servant. To be honest, he wanted a bit more. He was not asking to be king of the proverbial castle, but to at least be perceived more than just a man who knew his way around a meal and ensured the best wine had be more worthwhile.

There he was now, serving Romeo and his biological family. Larry minded his manners, only speaking when spoken to and naturally, telling them to “Enjoy,” when serving them wine and entrées.
Aryin eyed the server as he passed around the first course for the evening - he saw the Family 'mark' on the man's left arm and sighed.  There was no way the guy would go for a guy like Aryin; unless... He possibly didn't know about Aryin's career, and maybe Aryin could spin a tale about who he was.  But did he want to lie to yet another guy, tell him what he wasn't as opposed to what he was?  Aryin shrugged off the thoughts mentally and ate the Pasta on his plate slowly, though he continued to watch the new guy - His father said that he went by Larry.

Aryin thought that Larry was definitely polite, although he had definitely been to enough family functions to know that that was how new members were expected to act.  He hated how his father used his newer soldiers as mere servants, and if he could change that - he would, but... what was a cop on the outside of the Mafia supposed to do?  Arrest his own father?  Unlikely.

Aryin barely finished his pasta and excused himself from the table, dabbing at his mouth to get whatever lingering sauce may have been present.  He grabbed his wine glass and stood up, searching the large yard for Larry's location - he spotted the man rather quickly and smiled; he was heading into the kitchen - perfect opportunity for Aryin to see what this new guy was about.

Aryin followed at a slower pace, unbuttoning his blazer jacket as he entered the kitchen.  "Excuse me, but do you possibly have something... stronger than this?" Aryin tossed the question out to the kitchen staff - although it was mostly bare, just the Chef who was preparing for the second course of dinner to be put on plates; a few caterers who were just out of earshot from Aryin's question; and of course, Larry was there as well.

Servers were not exactly allowed to fraternize with the guests. How informal would that be? In fact, their own celebrations were to be had when the party was done and over with and their chores were complete. Good thing Larry did not have dish washing duty. Going out and putting names to faces was more exciting than it was being trapped inside the kitchen and forced to smell the aromas. Some were pleasant. Others, like the garlic and onions, not so much.

He counted not tripping and breaking some of the good glass and food as a blessing. Others like Roberto would not hear the end of it. When he stepped back into the kitchen, the sound of laughter had greeted him when the news of Roberto fumbling reached their ears. And why wouldn’t it have? One of Romeo’s trusted men, Federico, had personally shoved Rob back inside after the small fiasco. The laughter had come to an abrupt end when the double doors pushed open once more and before them all stood Romeo’s very own son, Aryin.

The phrase “fresh off the boat” applied here. When Aryin asked of something, naturally given his privilege, it was to be given. The problem lied in the fact that everyone knew he was a cop and while some might get the idea that being on the good side of the law was a good thing, it was not in his case. Oh, how the stories could be old or unfair tickets and other belittling charges that filled their hearts with woe. With friends and family like Aryin, who needed enemies? Almost everyone present found reasonable excuses to turn down his request. Everyone but the obliviously naive Larry, that is. The way he understood it, he had to oblige Aryin’s wishes.

“Yea,” he stated. “We actually do. Come.”

He was just doing his job, but every once in the while, he would see the chef or one of the servers make a cutthroat expression. They wanted him to find an excuse not to serve Aryin, but Larry did not exactly catch on to why they would exactly want that. They did not care that he was gay. Heck, they toasted to Raphael’s marriage to Bruno a week ago. It was just the fact he was a man in blue. Down the stairs to the cellar Larry went, turning on the lights where the aroma of alcohol greeted their noses on a mild note.

“We have wine, champagne, from sweet to dry,” he explained. “And we have liquor as well. Disaronno, Whiskey, Rum, Gin. Anything you want, really.”

Larry knew his way around it all at this point. Whatever Aryin needed, he could help around with.
Aryin saw the actions from the other men and rolled his eyes - it was always like that with them, simply because he chose the 'good side' rather than the 'bad side' of the world they lived in.  Larry, however, was immensely different and it was a breath of fresh air - Although he knew that once Larry found out about the career that Aryin chose, over the family business, it was likely that Larry, too, would turn on Aryin - he hoped not, but... What could be said about a cop being friendly with a mafia member, who wasn't directly related to him?

Aryin followed Larry, appreciatively and secretively watching as the man swayed and moved gracefully to the downstairs cellar - he had hardly ever come down here, except for when he was a child to play hide-and-seek; now it was like foreign territory in his own home.  The scent of various alcohols filtered his nostrils and he took a deep, strong breath, intoxicating himself on the scent alone.

"Whiskey, straight.  No need for ice or anything, and I'll just take the bottle..." he turned and started glancing over all the bottles of vintage wines on the wall - some he remembered from his days of youth, other's were new but just as dusty as the old. "I'll probably need it." he muttered, mostly to himself and under his breath.

Aryin leaned against the brick wall just inside the cellar door, raising a sneakered foot against the brick as he watched Larry move around the cellar with ease - obviously the young man had spent many hours down here, cataloging and finding out where the different bottles were.  "So... How long have you been with the family?  I haven't seen you before..." Aryin questioned, pulling a plastic toothpick out of his jean pocket and slipping it into his mouth - he twirled it around with the tip of his tongue.

He was quite the optimistic. That had only become more apparent after being given the opportunity to travel abroad. The benefits of serving did come with its perks, after all. His family was well taken care of, he was being given a great chance at college though that’s not to knock down the institutes among Florence or Venice in any form. So, when he thought that helping Aryin might lead to something better, well, he was willing to jump at the chance. Perhaps a bit naive of him, but that was just the kind of person he actually was, save that he had yet to be fully broken in to the new world around him.

“Sure thing,” he stated without question. It was something he was familiar with, after all. Romeo would ask for a bottle almost every other time, but anything with vintage years stamped to it were not to be touched except for occasions. “Anything like cheese or a cigar to go with it instead?”

When asked about himself however, Larry turned to fully look back at Aryin, one hand holding the whiskey bottle and the other holding a single glass.

“A little over a year,” he continued. “Your father was visiting clients in Florence. They were at my family’s restaurant and now, here I am.”

Still, something was bugging Larry in a way. He had just witnessed the chef, servers, the dish washer and even Roberto try to veer him from helping Aryin before.

“I take it you’re not exactly the popular child around,” he asked inquisitively. “It’s just that I’ve seen so little of you over your sister, per say. Not that I mean to intrude on personal affairs or anything. It’s uh nice putting a name to face, rather.”
Aryin smiled as he watched the shorter man reach to the shelves of whiskey - coincidentally grabbing Aryin's preferred choice of Johnnie Walker; an exquisite and expensive bottle, at that.  At Larry's question, Aryin shook his head "Definitely no cheese... And, I don't smoke... So just the bottle is fine, thanks." he said, flicking the toothpick over and over with his tongue - almost making acrobatic motions with it, and his tongue; whether it was a tease or just a subconscious tick he had, who knew.

Aryin nodded in mild satisfaction at Larry's answer - he hadn't been to the house much, recently, often opting to meet his sister and father out for lunches or dinners, when he had the time away from his own busy schedule. "Explains why I haven't seen you, I don't come by the house very often... Only for occasion's such as this..." he waved his hand vaguely in the direction of where the wedding was taking place.

Snorting at the vast understatement of Larry's assumption he shook his head "Unpopular, is not exactly the word I would use... But you could say that, sure." He pulled off his blazer jacket, tossing it on a hook by the door and then sat down on one of the stools in the room, making himself comfortable "The men here... The family... They don't exactly approve of my lifestyle choices, I guess you could say... I'd explain it, but... I kinda like you, Larry, and I'd like to keep some parts of me... well, to myself... For now anyway." he said with a shrug, rolling up his button-down shirt sleeves to his elbows - Larry would immediately realize that Aryin did not have the Ancelotti mark branded on either of his arms.

“Ah,” he simply stated and that in itself was more than what was needed.

Larry had no real opinion of seeing Aryin without the family mark. He naturally assumed it might be a choice that the children of Romeo or any mob leader are given: to be among the family or “family,” if the drift was to be caught.

“But yea,” he continued. “Apparently I impressed him enough over some desert. He promised a full ride over and my family didn’t exactly refuse. It was either stay there or get into a college, so here I am.”

Still, Larry looked at his own arm and at the blank canvas that Aryin called his own. Not every low ranking member was squeaky clean on the innocence board. Larry had to rough up a few faces here and there. As long as the extortion went well, though. It was a small price to pay for such a grand life however. He eased down on a barrel. He wasn’t supposed to given the party was very much alive, but he could take off a few minutes, right?

“I’m flattered that you think that much of me on short notice,” he said with a smirk. “Everyone doesn’t have to say much about themselves, though. That takes away the mystery of learning about them, after all.”

Maybe this was his big break after all. If he could somehow get on Aryin’s good side, he might have the chance to do more than just serve at tables.

“Mind if I join in a little on the drinking?”
"Impressing my father over dessert is not that hard to do at all... As you've likely noticed, he ain't exactly the skinny type..." Aryin snorted a short laugh, plucking the tooth pick from his mouth and twisting it around on the backs of his fingers skillfully "So... You decided to come here - work for my father, and you're going to college at the same time?" he questioned, raising a finely manicured brown eyebrow upward.

Aryin let his eyes roam over Larry's body once again, having to shift on his stool to make himself comfortable as his jeans started tightening - he found the young man quite attractive, but he knew it probably wouldn't go any further than that, it never really did nowadays.  Sure, he'd fooled around with other guys, but once they found out that they had to always wear protection, it seemed to be a major turn-off and left Aryin alone most of the time.  He cursed his genetic differences for this; Every. Single. Time.

"You actually paid attention to me, not many of the other family members - or even just the hired staff - does that... It puts a point in your favor." he said with a charming white-toothed smile "I could tell you my life story, from beginning to now... but, that would probably only put us at square zero - back to before we even knew each other." he shook his head and shrugged slightly.

"I don't mind if we drink together, there are plenty of people upstairs who can easily take your place in serving... You don't quite belong there, I can tell."

Larry was not that modest to withhold laughter, casually chortling when Aryin made the comment. He would not go into the fullest of details of how he equated Romeo to that of a walking marshmallow, but he understood all too well that he wasn’t too hard to please.

“I shall keep that in mind,” he stated. “But yea. Figured here may be better than Florence. Your father said he preferred someone with both book and street smarts. I had the street smarts and some of the books. He just made it a done deal.”

That also meant Larry was not dumb either. The mob was bad news for almost everyone. He would not be the kind to openly speak against them however. Not now even, given he was being rewarded for his loyalty and perhaps, not ever. After all, he was seemingly getting on good graces with the boss’s son.

“I don’t know,” he chuckled in response to not really belonging up there. “I may actually enjoy shaking a few people for cash here and there. It’s really not my style, but if it gets the job done. I actually am...I’m actually not sure...”

There it was. Larry had trouble with English sentence structures every once in a while. As a result, getting it to sound ideally right in his head had to suffice.

“Yea,” he said as he finally figured it out. “I’m not exactly sure if I know what it is I want to do, to be honest. Sometimes, I imagine a life like this and other times, I imagine maybe something more. What I do know is that everyone has a story that’s not entirely good or too bad for that matter.”

Aryin had made Larry rather intrigued to learn a bit about him, in a way. He drunk a little of the liquor just to ease some nerves.

“Why not just tell me something you want to tell me about yourself, then?”
(Christ, I had a post almost ready to go and then my screen went all FUBAR and I lost it >_>)

Aryin nodded slowly at Larry - he liked that the younger man was in college, perhaps even gave him some hope of salvation. "I like that... a college man." he said in approval "So, what is it that you're studying? Hoping to become one day?" he asked, then glanced down at his own hand - specifically his right hand where there was a large white-fleshed ring around it; larger than a wedding band, obviously - Perhaps a class ring that he had taken off before showing up today?

Aryin rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably, blanching slightly when he heard that Larry actually enjoyed hurting or shaking people down for cash - He knew that no man was innocent when they were involved with the MOB, but Larry; at least to him, was different... He wished that the younger man was not involved in such dangerous things, but what could he possibly do about that?  There was no way to change the mob, nor Larry's mentality about it, probably. "Yeah... I uh... I suppose shaking people down for money is... okay..." he said rather vaguely, but his eyes were down and staring at the concrete floor of the cellar.

Aryin perked up - just slightly - with Larry's admission that he wanted more out of life "More out of life, huh?  What more could you possibly want, Larry?" he asked curiously "One day, soon, you'll be living in the lap of luxury, just like everyone else here... Fancy house, fancy cars..." he shrugged slightly "Wife, kids... Things like that, they'll all be readily available to you." he said quietly, not knowing that Larry was not into women and had no aspirations to being married to one.

Aryin rubbed his chin - ruffling what little hair he had there into a frayed mess - "Something about me..." he muttered to himself, once again looking at the floor "Well... I uh... I... I..." Aryin paused his incoherent stammering and twisted his hands together "Christ..." he whispered to himself "Look, Larry... If I tell you anything about myself, personal or otherwise... You'll soon find out why everyone hates me upstairs... and... I don't want to lose the only friend I have in this house... Even when I did tell you, you would more than likely leave - just like everyone else." Aryin said, standing up from the stool he had been sitting on, he started pacing the short length of the cellar, running a hand through his short-cropped hair.

(( Ick. I hate when that happens. ))

“A little journalism. A little graphic design,” he explained. “I guess I want to do some storytelling. Whether it’s by art, games or actual film though, is yet to be determined.”

It seemed that Aryin took his jest to heart however. Larry was far from someone dumb. Already, Aryin showed him he had no marks of the mob on him. Upstairs, regardless of being the boss’s son, others disliked him. And now, he seemingly did not, or at least there was elusion, like the idea of roughing up others. It was quite clear to Larry that Aryin was not exactly favored for his differing views.

“I see sarcasm has...uh...become lost on you? Is that how it’s put?” He shrugged. “No. Hurting others is not exactly fun, especially when they’re in a situation they cannot help. I would feel terrible if my family were on that end, but, what choice do I exactly have? It pays to keep me in school, pays to keep them safe. Money seems to be dirty one way or another.”

That was modest of Aryin to think of them as friends, but they just met a little less than a few minutes ago. That was hardly more than enough time to form a friendship and Larry reminded him of just that aloud.

“It’s because that we’re not friends, I cannot think high or low of you,” he continued. “So stop pacing around. I have an idea. This is to be a merry night after all.”

He pointed at the bottle once more even. He walked towards it and poured them both glasses full once more. They were shot glasses anyway. Nothing that would get them too wired out right away.

“If it gets you to stop pacing, why don’t we drink to things we like from what we share and don’t when there’s something we dislike and maybe discuss it?”

Larry was flattered that he considered him a friend all the same, to say the least. Perhaps it seemed a bit advantageous, but he wanted to see where this got him. After all, Aryin was the Don’s son.

“Why don’t I start? I actually dislike some of their practices and think even with the promise of luxury, it seems too easy to earn.”
"Journalism is good... I know quite a few journalists... Reporters, things of that nature... If you ever wanted an internship at a news broadcasting company - I might be able to swing it..." Aryin said with a light smile on his face.

Aryin paused at Larry's next words, stopping mid-pace and staring at the wall "Sarcasm was lost on me, a long time ago..." his voice dark, and rather cryptic "I know that hurting other's isn't fun... Believe me, been there done that at least a dozen times - Got the shirt, all that jazz." he waved his hand aimlessly, spun around on his heel and downed yet another shot of the whiskey, allowing Larry to refill the shot glass again.

He snorted though, at Larry's assumption that it was meant to be a merry night "The night is hardly done... Wait until my father starts taking requests from those here... You know, just like in the movie The Godfather; except... My dad does it for anyone who gets married here - And if you're blood related? Pfft..." he shook his head and took one more shot before setting the glass down.

"If I take anymore shots, I'm gonna be drunk off my ass and either have to be poured into a cab or stay here - neither of those things would look good for me." But, Aryin sat down anyway and held his shot glass out to be refilled - So, he was a little down and wanted to wash his troubles away; what could seriously go wrong?  Just because he was an outcast to the mafia, they still would not do anything to harm him, his father made that rule very clear a long time ago when Aryin went to the Police Academy.

"You don't just get handed the luxury, Larry... You do actually have to work for it... and it takes time, skill, and a lot of damn energy to do it..." he said and then sighed quietly "I hated growing up here, in this home, with all the 'family business' taking place... Things happened at night that no kid should ever know about." Aryin took a deep breath and wished he could just drown in the bottle of whiskey instead of take a shot here and there "Have you ever heard a man's fingers being snapped in half, Larry?"

Now Aryin was hardly pacing around. That was perhaps a good sign. The talk of journalism might have been a good distraction for other things to come.

“I might take you up on that offer,” he stated. “Your father suggested that himself, giving me an internship at some places, but those journalists reeked of corruption.”

Now something more interesting was being brought forth. Talks of Aryin’s actual past. Apparently, he had done some dirt after all. He hurt others as much as Larry did and had some remorse to the entire matter. That was never a bad thing. Larry would not ask aloud however. He would just think it. ”Is it worth the trouble of doing what’s right if you’re just going to get treated as a mistake?”

Aryin was downing more Whiskey than Larry was. That hardly seemed fair, so he decided to do the same as well, a buzz now forming with each passing minute.

“Please,” he chuckled. “It’s a nice night out. Why not go for a walk back instead? Unless you live that far away...I don’t exactly know my way around just yet with the rules here, so I just walk or ride a bike anyways unless it’s mandatory I catch a ride.”

Still, Larry knew good and well nothing was handed to you for free. What this did do was give him insight about Aryin a bit more however. He had already heard how there were things a kid shouldn’t have to hear. It made Larry wonder how did Sarah seemingly turn out much better however. Still, not wanting to press a sore subject even more, he just nodded, drinking another glass of whiskey.

“I have done more than hear it,” he stated, looking away a bit. “I’ve umm..done it a few times. I wasn’t fully honest with you. You see, my family was being forced into something much worse. They uh, tried to use my younger brother as leverage. It allowed me to take some things into my own hands.”

There it was. Romeo did see some talent in Larry and it was more than just the fact he knew his way around a kitchen. It was one of Larry’s personal regrets because Romeo merely showed him how to do it and it was fine without hesitation. A man now had ruined fingers somewhere in Italy and the family itself? Forced under the Ancelotti without a second guess. Now, Aryin’s father had more business to add under his belt.

“It seems easy to do, break a few fingers or cut a tongue out and in return, you gain a life worth living. At the expense of your soul though.”

He might put on a smile, but it wasn’t exactly easy to do when thinking it over. The only reason why it was easy for him before in that split second was because family was on the line and well, you took care of family regardless. Maybe in some way, that extended towards Aryin.

“I can’t exactly hate a man for choosing another outlet that differed from other’s thoughts. It’s independent.”
Aryin nodded at Larry "It's a good offer, open for whenever you're ready to take that step..." he paused slightly, clearly having trouble with the brain-tongue connection as the alcohol started heavily weighing on his mind "The people... I know aren't corrupt... At least *hic* I don't think they are..." he hiccuped halfway through his sentence, sure sign of the whiskey drilling a hole through his thick skull.

Aryin let his head loll back on his shoulders and the wall behind him, obviously needing a bit of support to keep his head from falling off "Walk back to my place?  Impossible... I live on the other side of the city... Big skyscraper building... can never miss it... looks good from a helicopter though... Ever been in a helicopter?  I have... It's fun..." he giggled slightly, the alcohol very obviously affecting him.

Aryin let Larry's words sink in - he knew, for a fact, that everyone had a dark history; he too had one... Would it be safe to trust this almost complete stranger with the sordid and dark details of his own?  He didn't know, nor likely did he care at the moment, the alcohol making his tongue loose enough to start spilling forth with information "I killed a few men... in my lifetime... The first man I ever killed... I was only eight... He tried to do things... with me, and my sister that - well, you know... it was bad" he seemed to snicker though, likely from the alcohol or even the memories, who could tell at this point? "My dad found out... Had no choice, since I killed him in our living room... He wasn't even mad... just told the maid to get rid of the carpet... Never knew where the body went though..." Aryin said with a shrug, blindly reaching for and successfully capturing the shot of Whiskey that had been poured, once again dropping it back and down his throat.

Aryin lazily looked in Larry's direction, a half-smirk on his face as he licked his lips "I've never broken fingers before... or cut out a tongue... never had too... Dad always took care of things... always." he sounded like he was getting sleepier by the minute, his words slurring and becoming less intelligent than they had been before.

"I didn't have a choice... choosing a different outlet... I couldn't stay here and live the life... It was never for me... I did what I had to though... got a nice shiny badge out of it and everything..." he let the words slip mindlessly, alcohol and Aryin never mixed well, and now his secret was out there - would Larry catch on though?  Tough to say with both of their brains being as muddled as they were from the Whiskey.

What a tough life. Larry thought that his was slightly bad. He had to listen to Aryin’s tragedy unfold at a rather young age. Everything was seemingly out at this point, but Larry wasn’t a snitch. Even if he was, he would have to be wired. Asides from a drunken chuckle and an overdramatic gasp of revelation as a result, all he could do was listen onward.

“I think that’s really brave of you, ya know,” he stated with a slur now. “You sound like a really great guy. Badass. I don’t see why they would hate you though.”

It sounded to Larry like Aryin was just being protective. It was something he was not fond of, but it happened. When it was something he could do no longer, he left and pursued something he considered worthwhile. Larry understood that people had a choice, but maybe he was mistaken all along.

“Why not take that helicopter out ofz here,” he continued, somehow dragging the word of and here together with a hiccup to follow. “Couldn’t you go anywhere you want and be a cop...”

The word dawned on him as much as Aryin’s revelation before it. Aryin was a cop. That in itself made Larry rather paranoid and a bit panicky, but he could not manage a serious tone for long as he was still laughing and trying to move to head back upstairs? That was another story. Larry had not exactly been one used to drinking. Intoxication like this was the first time.

“I bet you look nice in your uniform,” he stated while trying to keep himself from falling flat on his rear against the stone floor. “I don’t think I could hold it against you for wanting to be with the police. I used to think highly of them back home. Maybe you can leave if you’re not wanted here?”

They say when drunk, some revelations come out. Larry was not one to exactly think of men, or women for that matter, in any form because to be honest, he just figured things would come naturally at some point should a wife present herself. He was casually poking Aryin’s muscles however, if nothing more out of a happy drunk’s curiosity to see how strong he was. He passed the test to say the least.

“You feel really firm, man. I bet you’re a really strong guy!”
Aryin took one last final swig of the Whiskey, effectively finishing off the bottle - he had definitely drunken more than Larry and was most certainly feeling the affects of the liquor swimming and warming his body like a red-hot furnace.  He couldn't stop staring at Larry, even if he tried - the man was damn adorable when he was drunk, and his own inebriation just made him damn horny; he would look his fill of Larry and hopefully have a few good dreams about the man because there couldn't possibly be a way that they would ever do more than this, right here, right now.

"Brave of me?  To what?  Kill a man...? I mean... Yeah... I saved my sister but... I still killed a guy... With my own hands..." Aryin was clearly very distraught over it, still, even fifteen years after the fact - He was, in fact, still haunted by that first kill; the nightmares were constant, especially after rough days on the job.

Aryin laughed along with Larry though, despite his slightly maudlin thoughts and obvious depressed faculties over his own sordid past "Can't take the helicopter... Doesn't belong to me... Wish it did..." He sighed quietly and swayed in his seat, biting on his bottom lip and closing his eyes; it was becoming very obvious that something was wrong with Aryin "I could... go anywhere yeah..." he nodded "But my family is here, and I still love them - despite what they do... or maybe in spite of what they do... I don't know anymore." he opened a single green eye to look at Larry.

Aryin saw Larry's immediate panic in the younger man's eyes, and for sure thought that he had just screwed himself out of a friend.  Aryin was mentally berating himself, waiting for the moment for Larry to walk away - head back upstairs; or maybe even hit him over the head with a bottle, leave him here bleeding out on the floor.  Which... if he thought about it, maybe he even deserved it, it wasn't like his life was going anywhere; but then, Larry was talking again - he was still here, and still talking; it shocked Aryin and made him sober up, just enough, to actually listen and participate in the conversation again.

"There is only one way to find out how nice I do look, in a uniform..." he saw Larry swaying and grasped a hand of the younger man, gently tugging him to sit down beside him on the barrel-stool that was beside him "I may not be wanted here in the house, but I am wanted... By my father and sister both; they are all I have in this world, and we promised not to break our family up any further than what my mom did when she died."

Aryin was very aware of the hand touching his muscles, and it was affecting him, just like the alcohol but perhaps this was a more intoxicating touch? Aryin felt his dressy-jeans getting stretched to their limit as his arousal grew; it was plainly obvious now, the bulge in his pants not at all a secret.  Aryin wanted too, very much, just strip his blue button-down shirt off and show Larry just how strong he was; he had to be in order to do his job properly - he would never be one of those fat cops who ate donuts and drank coffee.

"I could show you... just how strong I am... If you want?"

Larry might have said something that offended. In truth, it was just his initial thoughts coming forth without an appropriate filter. That meant he could have said a lot of things on a much more blunt manner.

“It’s a bad thing, yea,” he continued. “But you weren’t in the wrong either. You saved your family and did what you had to do. Does it ever play out in your mind about how...what...could have happened if you didn’t? Don’t like the cops here forgive for self defense?”

Granted, the body was taken away without a second thought, Larry felt and thought Aryin shouldn’t be ashamed of doing it. Maybe that was just the mob part of him talking though. He really could not help himself but to casually run his fingers across Aryin’s hand, thinking of the brutal nature thahblied underneath. The fact that Aryin had not once stopped him painted a revelation to Larry.

“Your family loves you though. Maybe a part of them can forgive your uh, life choices. What works for them doesn’t exactly have to work for you, huh?”

It was an innuendo, of course. One that Larry needed. Aryin was clearly tenting his jeans and Larry’s heart raced for a bit. This is what he wanted though, right? To see inside of Aryin’s world and try to find a way up to the top?

“I have a feeling you’ve been trying to flex your muscles around me all night,” he chuckled with a smirk. “Was that why you were following me?”

Of course he had known. That was not his first rodeo in someone tailing him, after all. If not for parkour, some of them might have caught Larry. Larry was at a family function however. He had a reason to let his guard down.

“Maybe somewhere more...private...” he inquired. Larry still felt rather nervous about this situation, but perhaps the liquor fueled his curiosity here. “I could imagine Chef Piras might come down here eventually.”

They were in the cellar after all, which was directly under the kitchen.
Aryin sighed and rubbed a hand over his face, "I think about that time more than I care to admit... I think about it, in every way possible - what would have happened had I not killed him?  What would have happened had my father not been there to protect me?  What this, what that... I just want the questions to stop; but they never do." Aryin took a deep breath "And yeah, cops give pardon's to self-defense killings... but I was eight, for that one... I wouldn't have been charged regardless."

Aryin shuddered a bit as Larry started running his fingers across his hand; the hair on his arm was noticeably standing up from the tantalizing and almost teasing touch - electrical sparks were firing off in his arm as well and his breath hitched every few intakes "My father and sister... they have already forgiven me for my life choices - before I became a cop, and after I became one... If only everyone was just as forgiving."

Aryin stretched his body out slightly, arching his back enough until it popped - he had been sitting far too long, even on his days off he was not used to just sitting still for hours on end, and that is what he had been doing since arriving at his father's home; when he was upstairs at the party and now, where he was hiding out with Larry.  "I wasn't following you... Exactly.  I was just..." he blushed slightly and frowned "Okay so I was following you, but hey - Better you than some of the other caterers, right?"

Aryin leaned around the corner, unsteadily, and glanced up the stair way they had come down nearly an hour and a half ago "You're probably right - They may have think I killed you down here... Or maybe the other way around... Hell, if you did that they'd probably throw you a party of your own..." he teased, although the thought alone was still dark and depressing in nature "If you want to go somewhere more private... My old childhood bedroom is still mine... for the most part... If you want?"

“This world is rather new to me,” he explained. “I mean that about this country and this lifestyle.”

He could not fathom nor pretend to imagine what kind of battle Aryin seemingly waged inside of his mind. All he did know was that there was the present and well, Aryin was making the most of life now. Larry would sort of be holding up his commitment to Romeo by helping his son out, right? He laughed when the boss’s son admitted that he was tailing along.

“I’ve uh,” he stated with a bit of embarrassment. “Never exactly did anything with a man before. There were the girlfriends, but not anywhere close to another man. I guess my papa—“

He wouldn’t dwell on it. What his father didn’t know couldn’t hurt, no? He staggered around towards bottles on the wall. When he pulled one of the vodka bottles back, a string attached to it pulled a secret lever and click! A door began to reveal itself behind some of the barrels.

“I can’t let them see me like this. Drunk. Since I’ve been working around here though, I sort of found a secret passage that leads up to your uh, father’s study. That should put us on the second floor.”

They would not have to worry about the door being open for others to find. When he held on to Aryin’s hand to lead him upstairs, the door behind them closed and before them was a narrow stairway with dim lights bright enough for them to not slip up over steps and trip as a result.

“Not even his best guard knows about it,” he continued. “I just got a bit lucky.”

He pressed a button at the end of the passage and there they were, the door opening forth and closing behind them as it had done downstairs. They were in Romeo’s study among the second floor and with that, on the floor where all the other bedrooms reside.

“I am curious about this room of yours. When did you leave out and start a life of your own?”

He peeked our the study door to see if anyone was among the hallway. Nobody was as a result, which made him chuckle. He slipped out the room, holding on to the wall for support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,175 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,247 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,710 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8