Open Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy)
Cool Current characters:
 Sylis Blue/26/Ice Elemental/carrier  (Ikki)
Sylvian Greene/Fire elf//seeder (Gadiva22)
Heart Current Relationships:

Please post character basics;
name, age, seeder or carrier, Fantasy race, ect
!!If you feel like doing a full on form go ahead!!

Setting: Rather large modern day town in the end of summer. (Nothing to special detail wise sorrys :))

Feel free to start however/whenever!
~Help me I'm human~
Sylis Blue/Carrier
26/Ice Elemental
A moan of pain escaped through his lips, downing yet another ibuprofen to quell his growing hangover. The trill of his work alarm sounded for the 4th time in a row making him groan again as his phone vibrated off his nightstand,
"Fuck me." Rolling out from under the sweetness of his blankets he silenced his phone and through together some sort of an outfit for work.
A pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a tight fitting white v-neck to show off his slightly toned build, and beat up converse was what he finally settled on before gathering up his work duffle and heading out the door late as usual. His reflection made him groan again as he caught sight of himself in his cars mirror. Pure white eyes surrounded by dark circles and a bit of smudged eye liner, short cut bleach blonde hair the needed it's dark brown roots touched up soon. Quickly putting on sunglasses to hide his hangover he shifted his car into gear and sped off towards the night club he worker at as a Bartender and part time Dancer. Fumbling his name tag on quickly he basically had to run inside to clock in before taking up position behind the bar only to find another co worker already in his spot,
"Didn't ya here? You're dancing tonight pretty boy." The statement from his contact worker earned him no reaction besides an eye roll,
"Figures the one day I come in hungover boss wants me to go shake my ass for a crowd." Turning around Sylis unwillingly went to get ready to go on stage.
Several minutes had passed before he found himself half naked and highlighted in a thin layer of silver glitter, swinging around a pole to the loud thump of music and blinding lights that hid most of the crowd from his sight. A small powder of snow flakes fell around him, courtesy of his own other worldly powers. He has glad for the makeup artists they had hired that had hid his dark circles from view, but even the thrill of dancing for a crowd couldn't make the pain lingering in the back of his head go away. Maybe he'd chase it with even more achohol as he had done the night before once his shift had ended.
~Help me I'm human~
Sylvian Greene/ fire elf//seeder
Long stawberry blonde hair and piercing orange eyes very tall and muscular.

Sylvain noticed sylis from his spot. Hed been coimng for some time wstching him dance and bar tend. He had a fancy for him but kept his mouth shut. He would be crazy to approach him. His powers would disable him if he chose to attk him. He wanted to wait till he had the perfect opportunity. He quickly down his glass of whiskey and whent to get another.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Sylis Blue/Carrier
26/Ice Elemental
Tags: Sylvian 
Working up a small sweat from his performance leaving stage felt like a relief as he let his body cool down to a lower temperature. Redressing in his black ripped skinny jeans and white shirt he exited the back room and tossed a playful glare at his co worker still at his spot in the bar. Face still highlighted with streaks of silver across his cheekbones and a smear of Kohl cat eyeliner, he took his position behind the counter noticing a few more patrons gathered to drink.
"Hey Sugar, nother' round of Whiskey for ya?" Lacing his voice with a flirty tone as he did to mostly everyone he greeted one of their more recent regulars with a wink.
He frosted the glass with a simple touch before pouring the basic drink and sliding it towards the other. The first thing that always caught his attention was those striking orange eyes of his, knowing he was starring for a moment he quickly glanced away.
~Help me I'm human~
"Id say a mighty fine iv had specail getting to watch you dance love." He said gaze locked on his face. His stear intent but not crule or judging more questioning. He picked up the glass after the frost layer had melted. He drank it quickly and then left his usual extremly large tip but with a not attached. It had his number and adress on it. And it read. ~Call me anytime if you need a place of solitude come by. I know it seems awkward but you seem like a nice person and id like to get to know you. If there's anything I can ever do for ya call me. Ps this tip is strickly yours!~ he got up to leave stumbling a bit as hed had a few more whiskeys than intended.

Sylis Blue/Carrier
26/Ice Elemental
Tags:Sylvian
 Still surprised by the large tip he quickly swiped it up before anyone could really notice, the note was another thing that took him by surprise. 'Get to know me eh?' Pondering the thought as rest of his shift slowly passed he wondered whether or not if would be a good idea to hit this guy up.  5am came around and finally he could clock out after helping shoo the last couple drunks from the bar, able to wipe the last of the glitter and eyeliner from his face at long last and with a relived sigh settled into his car. Retrieving his phone the note fell out of his pocket along with it.
He starred at the piece of paper for a moment before shrugging his shoulders and thinking 'Screw it why not, He seems to be into me so maybe I could get a good fuck buddy out of it.' The thought was interesting enough for him to shoot over a text.
-Hey Stranger!, So you wanna get to know me? Today's your lucky day since I'm off work, shoot me a text when you're awake ;)
Driving off home Sylis took this small amount of time to himself to freshen up and get his tired appearance in order again. Slowly but surely he ticked off his to do list around his apartment while waiting for a text back; shower, shave, slick back his hair with gel but keep a sexy messy look to it, basic house cleaning.
Throwing on some fresh clothes, basic grey skinny jeans, a black v-neck, and a comfy hoodie with a 'Stay Weird' logo he felt read for the day again. Or at least to lay on his couch for the moment and binge watch Netflix til he actually needed to leave as he was doing now.
~Help me I'm human~
Slyvain noticed a text on his phone and nearly fell out of his swing bed. He quickly hot out of bed and showered. As he got dressed in a grey button down shirt and black flear jeans he looked in the mirror. A quick glance and he assumed he was ready. He opened his phone and froze.

As he continplaited his answer back he just finaly put the phone down. His nerves were shot and this was crazy. Honestly he thought he was out of his mind. After about an hour of debating he finaly just got up and texted back.

-lets meet at my place luv I'd like to make dinner for ya Meet me at the address I gave ya at 6 sharp.

He closed his phone and decided to wait for him. He sat watching tv trying not to think about the date hed just purposed.

Sylis Blue/Carrier
26/Ice Elemental

6 o'clock sharp? It was definitely do able. A grin spread across his face and he chuckled lightly at being called 'luv' . He discarded his hoodie in favor of a slick looking leather jacket to fit a more 'date' type style, having already spent enough time on his appearance today he figured why not go the extra mile and lined his eyes with neatly done bottom eye liner unlike the smeared kind that he wore while dancing. Once more he found himself chuckling at his appearance, tousling his icy blonde hair into more of a controlled mess, as a weird feeling crept up in his stomach he hadn't felt in awhile, nervousness. While normally he exuded confidence at a high rate under any circumstance, the thought of the tall stranger waiting for him made his heart race just a bit. Hours past til 5 o'clock hit and Sylis decided to head out, surprisingly the address was relatively close to his so the drive was short. With only a slight bit of hesitation he knocked lightly on the door and tried to look as carefree as he could to try and push off his nerves.
~Help me I'm human~
A knock at the door grabed his attention it was only 15 after 5. He got up and checked the peep hole to his two story brick wall complex. He quickly composed him self when he relized it was him. He quickly opened the door orange hues soft a warm smile arcoss his lightly tanned skin.
"Hello there luv how you been? Last night must ave been rough on ya ill bet." He said steping aside. He lead him through the hall way to the living room. It was apparent had had an accent. It wasn't thick but certain pronunciations gave it away. He sat him down on a large black sofa. And sat across from him in an arm chair.

Sylis Blue / Carrier
26/Ice Elemental 
The sofa was comfy to say the least, better than his worn hand me down couch with the springs starting to wear through. 
"Every nights rough when you work in club, ya know this is the first time one of my customers wanted to just meet me as a friend." He gave the tall man an inquisitive look as he relaxed back a bit, normally the 'housecalls' he made were only when he needed a bit more money. He's definitely more pretty than most of my 'gentleman callers', Sylis thought taking a moment to drag his eyes up and down the man's figure biting just a bit at his bottom lip. Yah definitely more attractive.
~Help me I'm human~
"Would you prefer French or Thailand cuisen?" He asks eyes on the boy. He was curious why he seemed so darn nervous. His eye tracked down to his lip wich he was currently biting. He wanted to reach over and kiss him. He refrained from it. He stood and whent to the conected kit hen and fetched two glasses of a fizzy drink that smelled of lime. He set one down infront of him and walked back over to his chair.

Sylis blue/Carrier
26/Ice Elemental 
"Totally Thai!" His nervous smile turned into a excited one at the mention of food, "Do you need any kitchen help?" He wasn't to good at cooking but maybe the friendly activity would help them both open up a bit more. 
Taking a sip from the drink he fell in love with the taste as like was one of his favorites.
~Help me I'm human~
"Well then follow me ima need you to chop the veggies." He said entering the kitchen a bowl of veggies beside a cutting board. He put a cast iron pan with some oil in it on the stove. He then rep a smaller or full of water on the stove to heat. "So what's your favorite thing to do activity wise?" He asked orange gaze intense.

Sylis Blue/ Carrier
26/ Ice Elemental
Beginning to cut up some of the vegetables he pondered the question for the moment not really sure which activity to name,
"Well outside of work I don't wanna admit I'm lazy but I don't really do much unless I really have money for it. I do like Arcades and Carnivals, mainly just the games though, rides make me to anxious to even get on. I guess I'm into photography but that's more of a side hobby than an activity. Oh I like movies to." Realizing he was getting lost in thought he stopped talking knowing he could easily ramble on for hours about the dumbest things if you let him. 
~Help me I'm human~
"Ya seem like me i love nature and gaming to the photos on my wall in the living room I took." He smiled the way he spoke was so cute. As he watched him he wanted desperately to reach around and turn his face to his and kiss him. He refrained and put some rice noodles in the water to boil. He quickly changed the subject. "So you seem to like this food have you ever been to Richland? Have you ever traveled and if you could where would you go?"

Sylis Blue/ Carrier
26/ Ice elemental
"I'm just really big into foods in general, it's the one thing my friends can mention to get me out of the house more than anything."  He chuckled a bit to himself, remembering that once all it had taken was a text from his friend Chris saying 'Mcdonalds?' to get him to go out after a 10 hour shift at the bar only to return home with to many chicken nuggets.
"To be honest I haven't really traveled out of state much, I think I did when I was younger with my parents but I don't really remember much. What about you? You have a slight accent when you talk, did you grow up around here to?" Sylis's pure white eyes flickered up to meet his for a moment before turning back down to cut the last of the vegetables with a small smile.
It still felt a little odd talking so freely to a stranger but he felt a little more comfortable as questions were swapped around and relaxed his posture a bit, letting his shoulders drop and leaned more on one leg than the other which unbeknownst to him made his ass stick out a bit more.
~Help me I'm human~
He looked back only to have to turn back around. His focus having been lost caused him to place his hand to close to the burner. He quickly drew his hand back. The heart attk worth prize stood beside him ass up and he just acted like an idiot. He hissed under his breath and tryed to act as if nothing had happened. His orange gaze stung slightly with tears. He didnt want sylis to see him act like a gaint baby.

Sylis blue/Carrier 
26/ Ice Elemental 
He stopped cutting up the vegetables when he heard what sounded like a quick hiss of pain from the other. A glance in his direction and he caught a glimpse of a slightly red mark on his hand,
"Hey Slyvain? You okay there?" It felt odd to say his name aloud as he closed the distance between them, which had only been a couple feet in the first place.
He reached around him for what he thought he'd seen was his injured hand, taking it gently by the wrist so he didn't touch it his assumption had been right when he saw the angry looking skin.
Sylis raised an eyebrow at the discovery, having to look up at him do to their height difference he flashed him a small grin,
"Ya gotta trust me for a moment okay? Promise it won't hurt." Cooling the skin on the palm of his hand not holding Sylvain's wrist he placed it right above the burn but not on it. 
The cold would slowly sooth the pain, though he made sure not to make it too cold so the other could still stand it.
"Better?" After several seconds he removed his cold hand and was greeted with non red skin beneath it which was nice, but seconds later it was his own face turning red as he let go of him and stepped back a foot or so,
"Ah sorry! I should of asked before doing that...I just kinda auto pilot into helping someone if I think they're hurt." Becoming nervous once more he dragged a hand back through his icy blonde hair, smoothing back his messy locks for just a moment before the longer strands fell in front of his face again.
~Help me I'm human~
"Thanks im not mad ilat ya actualy awfuly greatful. Burns like that hurt longer for me becuse ima fire elemental." He said eyes watering slightly. He gently rubbed the now cooled skin. A smile on his face. His cheeks were burning. "I asked ya over for a date. but i supise it seems more like a hang out." He said crosing his arms over his chest.

He was trying to work his heart rate down. As he tryed not to have a heart attk his uncoucioysley started biting the corner of his lip. He quickly averted his gaze as a tightness built in his chest. He quickly tryed to figure out somthing to distract himself with.

Sylis Blue/Carrier
26/Ice Elemental 
"To be honest I didnt really know what kind of 'date' to expect. Things could be a hangout or...something else...An odd pairing we'd be, Fire & Ice." Leaning back against the counter once more his blush stayed vibrant against his pale complexion.
Seeing how much Sylvain was struggling to stay more calm Sylis just decided to speak his mind knowing what kind of date the other man probably wanted this to be,
"If you wanted to kiss me all you had to do was ask." He wanted to add something sarcastic to the end of his sentence like 'I'm a part time stripper afterall, sure I could put on a good show.' But he decided to let his original sentence hang to see what would happen.
~Help me I'm human~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,172 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,086 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,353 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,285 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,524 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,037 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,565 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,257 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15