Closed The Phantom Formula with Pregali64
Jade squeezed Sam's butt cheeks as she started drinking milk from his huge tits.
"How does it taste?" Sam asked as he groped Jade's breasts and pinched her nipples, making milk squirt from them.
"Your milk tastes amazing, Sammy." Jade moaned as she continues to drink Sam's milk.
"Really? Let me have a taste." Sam said as he lifted up his free breast and wrapped his lips around his engorged nipple as he started suckling his own milk.
"Well? How do you like your milk, Sammy?" Jade asked as she rubbed Sam's belly.
"Mmm, it's so sweet and creamy. It's the best tasting milk I've ever had in my life." Sam said as reached around and squeezed one of Jade's massive butt cheeks.
Jade smiled as she started to grind her enormous cock against Sam's enormous cock. "How do like this, Sam?" Jade asked.
"Oh yeah. I'm liking that." Sam said as he felt his cock quickly get hard.
Jade moaned as she started grinding hard. "Mmm. Sammy. I'm gonna cum." She moaned.
"Here we go again!" Sam shouted a large load of cum erupted from his cock.
Jade moaned as she and Sam came all over each other. "Oh. That felt so good." Jade moaned.
"Yeah, it did. Too bad we have to shower again." Sam said as he tried to wipe cum off of himself.
"Well. We were really horny." Jade smirked as they headed to the showers.
Once they cleaned themselves up, they went back to Jade's dorm.

"Jade. I can't say that I didn't enjoy us being this huge, but are we gonna do anything besides eat and have sex?" Sam asked.
"Well. What do you have in mind, Sammy?" Jade asked she puts on a massive gray v-neck shirt and massive black sweatpants for her pajamas.
"I don't know. I was asking you." Sam said as he put on a huge black t-shirt and a massive pair of boxers.
"Maybe we could go on a week vacation." Jade suggested. "We could use the break from college."
"What about our professors? They're sure to know what we did to ourselves." Sam said.
"Well. We can come up with something." Jade said as she got ready for bed.
"Okay. So, where am I gonna sleep? That bed doesn't look like it'll be big enough for the both of us." Sam said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,346 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64) mpreglover21 132 11,751 10-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: mpreglover21
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 30,601 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,473 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221