Closed The Phantom Formula with Pregali64
Jade pumped up an air mattress for Sam to sleep on. "Is this OK?" She asked as Jade grabbed a blanket and a pillow for Sam.
"Well, it'll have to do for now. Good night Jade." Sam said as he lied down onto the air mattress.
"Goodnight, Sam." Jade smiled as they fell asleep.
The next morning, Sam grunted as he hefted his massive body up out of the air mattress. Once Sam stood himself up, he stretched as he gave out a big yawn.
Jade was still asleep when Sam woke up. Her shirt had rode up to expose Jade's enormous, round belly.
"Good morning Jade." Sam said as he rubbed his massive belly against hers.
"Mmm. Good morning, Sammy." Jade moaned happily. "How did you sleep?"
"Good. Though I wish there was bed big enough for us to sleep together." Sam said as he removed his shirt, exposing his huge, lactating breasts.
"I agree, but beds are expensive." Jade said as she puts her clothes on.
"Yeah." Sam said as he took off his pajamas and put on a fresh set of clothes.

"Maybe we do need a break from college classes. Especially since we still need to get used to all of this." Sam said as he rubbed his massive belly.
"I agree. You wanna go somewhere?" Jade asked as she puts on a white bra.
"I dunno. Where do you think we should go?" Sam said as he pulled up a pair of massive briefs over his enormous ass.
"We could go camping. My family has a cabin that we use. It's always stock with food, has great TV and internet." Jade suggested as sh pulls on a navy blue shirt.
"Sounds good, and I don't have any better ideas." Sam said as he pulled up a pair of shorts.
"Let's pack up some clothes and head to the cabin." Jade said as she packed her new clothes. "I'll drive us there."
"Okay. But uh, how are you gonna drive us? You've definitely grown a lot since the last time you got behind the wheel." Sam said.
"Don't worry, Sammy. I'll figure out something." Jade replied as she finished packing.
"If you say so." Sam said as he packed up his clothes as well.
As they got to the car, Jade pulled her seat back and waited for Sam.
Sam managed to squeeze himself into the passenger seat of the car. He was surprised how easily they fit inside the car.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C And Now The Doctor... (w/Pregali64) BigPreggoDude 29 3,346 11-18-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64) mpreglover21 132 11,750 10-01-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: mpreglover21
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 30,599 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Pregnancy Formula (Closed with SRuiz) SeanWoods221 8 2,472 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221