Closed Rescued Experiment
The name they had given him, he was told that it suited him, Daniel 'like the prophet in the bible', he's never read the bible but he heard that it was a big deal within the human community. Or that's what his doctor said to him, he didn't understand it but he guessed it was just like his peoples own religion, it surprised him how relevant religion was even an entire system away. Being young and impressionable, not just as who he was but what he was as well, he listened to the doctor as a teacher and a friend, hopefully the other thought the same about him.

It was late in the night and he was feeling a bit sick, he had been feeling...off lately ever since his eighteenth birthday a few days ago. He was too young to remember much of his home planet and yet he felt that the time here must run differently than on terra. The brightly scaled young reptile crawled onto the human's bed after coming from the guest room, a blanket wrapped around him. Despite being brought to the doctor's house in Arizona, the nights grew cold even in the summer and he wasn't used to the temperature changes. His cell at the plant was always hot and smelled like home, he shuddered and pressed himself against the warm blooded human beneath the sheets.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Gosh i didn't mean to abandon this one but it just got buried underneath.... I will be the doctor, right?)

Dr Clarkson, or Harry as he insisted for Daniel to use when addressing him, hissed a little when something cold pressed against him, but instantly he knew what that was, or who that was. Without opening his eyes, he wrapped a hand around the shivering form. Like most reptiles on earth, Daniel was dry to the touch, his scales not rough or sharp as he was now calm. He pressed the alien against his chest, sharing the much needed warmth with him. It took some time for their temprature to reach an equilibrium, when both settled comfortably against each other. The doctor finally broke the silence and asked. "Feeling better now?" He asked, slowly caressing the scaled arm in a single direction.
((It's okay, haha. Mhm))

Despite being insisted, Harry was just the doctor to Daniel, he hummed in apology when the human hissed beside him due to him crawling beneath his sheets, happy that he wasn't turned away as the lithe reptilian curled up beside him with his tail wrapping around the other's ankle. The warmth from the other almost had him drifting off into sleep again finally, until the doctor spoke, he nodded slightly,"Much."He opened his bright green eyes and his pupil contracted with the lack of light,"Could I get a heater like the one I had in Weston?"He asked, Weston was the facility where Daniel had been brought as just a small thing and raised in the lab where the doctor was head of, when funding was retracted for the branch of science he was brought home with the human instead of being destroyed as he would have if he was abandoned. "I miss it."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Wouldn't I be a heater that worked well enough?" The doctor teased with his eyes still closed, his hand caressing the back of Daniel. He had put in effort to researching reptile behavior on earth and was quite surprsied to find a lot of them enjoyed human touches. "Just joking. I would see to that.... though for now you would have to endure. Even if I managed to get a heater, it would be way less comfortable than the one in Weston... I am sorry. I can't really afford those type of heater...." He said apologetically, finally opening his eyes and looked straight into those green eyes. Daniel was used to the best facilities. He was a cherished specimen and everyone strive to give him only the best. There was much frustration in the doctor for his inability to maintain his living standards since moving here with him.
If Daniel could blush he would have as he simply trilled quietly and looked away from him shyly,"I think I could endure."He nodded and laid his head against where the human's heart beat so warmly, he purred naturally as he was stroked and tightened his tails grip just a bit around the other's leg. "It's okay... I like it here either way..."He opened up his eyes again and looked up at the human who was just a bit larger than himself,"I just...have been feeling weird since a few days ago."They both knew had been his birthday a few days ago, or at least what they had considered to be his birthday since he was found, he hadn't brought it up because he thought it was because of the move here out off of campus but since it had been more than just a few days he had just finally brought it up.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Harry smiled hearing Daniel's purr. It wasn't a usual sound, at least not that often. He almost never heard of it when they are still in the facility, only when Daniel was exteremely pleased. He was glad that since they arrived at his house, it had become a more frequent occurence. Hearing Daniel's words, Harry became much more alert. He turned to face Daniel better. With the dim light in the room, the alien didn't appear any different from normal at first glance, but now that he was looking more carefully, Harry found his scales seemd to be sparking more brilliantly, and his eyes appeared brighter. "What is it? Define weird?" He asked. He quickly thought back to the last few days, dreading to hear it. His ultimate fear was Daniel's body unable to handle the change in environment, from the protected ground of the facility to the now open space in his home.
Daniel's scales were a pretty silver-grayish color and seemed iridescent even in the darkness of the room, despite being brilliant it was also a survival mechanism. Though they were bascially useless here on earth since the atmosphere was different,"I don't know how to explain it... I mean..."He did know how to explain it, it was just embarrassing even when the human had been with him since he was a child,"I'm sorry, doctor. It's nothing."He shook his head and rested again, his eyes closing as he laid his head against the other,"I think I'm just sleepy."He yawned then and wrapped an arm around him, going quiet.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Daniel....." the doctor looked at the figure in his arms with slight sadness. He would wait however long for Daniel to willingly call him Harry, but that didnt mean it wouldnt sting whenever he addressed him as doctor, just as impersonal and distant as in the facility. It had somehow symbolized that he still clinged on tight on their position rather than their relation. "You know you dont need to hold back anything from me right? After all, I have seen you at your wost state." The doctor smiled recalling how weak and helpless he had been when he appeared more like a common lizard than a man, for numerous times biting on his fingers making tiny punctures on it.
He knew that was true, the human had basically raised him and even took him into his home when he was going to be put down,'Yes, I know."He murmured quietly and heard the smile in his voice, again he was grateful that he was incapable of blushing as he looked up at him once more,"In the morning, after we've slept. I'll let you give me a check up."He said finally as he pressed his face into the warmth of the other's neck with a sigh, grasping his shirt with his other hand quietly while his tail around his leg loosened just a bit, both were signs of affection and he didn't mind showing it. He loved the doctor, though it was hard to tell on what level that he did, he hoped not as a son because he truthfully didn't see the other as a father but as an old friend.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Right. That's a promise ok?" Harry sighed and compromised. He smiled fondly at the display of affection. The weight of Daniel pressing his cool body against him was lovely that he ddjnt realise before. They had slept together, even back in ghe facility, but it had all been an accident, most likely with him falling asleep with Daniel when he was sick and he had to monitor his status overnight. He patted Daniel's back, then slowly dropped his hand down to his bum, and patted it fondly. "Sweet dreams Dan." He kissed on his forehead wishing the kid a goodnight as he always does.
It was a promise, the next morning Daniel was up before the doctor and up in the warm attic on the examination table, he hummed as he swung his legs. After breakfast they had come up for the check up the alien had mentioned the night before. Now they were there, he was waiting for the man to prepare his things,"My stomachs been feeling funny."He scratched the scales that covered the place where he would have a belly button if he was human, the scales there were dull and bulged a bit more than usual. It seemed he had been gaining weight, not just visually but from the bi weekly examinations they did. He nibbled at his lower lip and glanced away out of the small window of the attic as he laid back more,"Like...full... Like I drunk a bottle of soda without stopping."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The doctor frowned hearing his symptoms. Now that he had weighed him, he noticed the trend of weight increase was unusual for Daniel. He probed around the belly, feeling the not so subtle difference. "Aside from teh bloating, anything else? Your appettie seemed a little reduced as well?" He recalled the previous meals and found Daniel less eager to down the food. "I would do an ultrasound first, and if I couldn't identify anything, then perhaps an xray scan." He said turning around to fondle with the machine that he had smuggled out of the facility when they closed it down. It was an older verison of the machine they used to have, which was why it was spared when they auctioned out all the equipments.

(LOL I was about to say he got breast expansion.... but reptiles don't lactate as mammals...................-.-)
((Haha, yeah, nope.))

The alien beared his teeth only slightly when the doctor had pressed his hands into his middle, he knew he didn't mean to harm him but apparently his subconscious had a different idea. Daniel thought about it as he watched the human's hands work,"I've been colder... More than I should be at least, I think."He still stared at the window, nodding at the mention of his reduced eating habits, he hadn't thought about it but he did realize it now that he mentioned it. "It's cause of the fullness, I think."He said, while listening to the doctor roll over the machine, he liked ultrasounds, it was always interesting to watch and listen to his own insides. "Could we get in the pool later for lunch?"He asked on a different note, not thinking anything was actually seriously wrong with himself as he turned his head to look at the man. Knowing he had a blow up pool since the first few days he was here he had overheated and water was the only way to help.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(So... babies or eggs? HAHA i am thinking if i need to wiki the breeding process of reptiles LOL)

"You want the pool?" Harry quirked an eyebrow looking at Daniel iwht surprise. "I thought you just said you're colder." He shook his head but still gave his consent. "OH well if you want it, then I don't see any reason why to say no." He chose to ignore the slight threat, for Daniel had shown aggression before as well, especially during physcial examinations. He knew how to distinguish between subconscious defense and real discomfort now.

Getting the settings done, he pressed the wand onto Daniel's abdomen and started searching. He changed several wavelenghts to get the optimal penetration through his scales. It took some time but eventually he was getting a clear image and what he was seeing shocked him. He pressed the wand a little deeper, turned a few knobs. He opened his eyes a little wider, unable to believe what was on the monitor.
"Yeah, I am, but it's not like I'm sitting in there during the night. It gets really hot in the middle of the day, that's why I said lunch."He explained simply and smiled when he agreed to it, sinking comfortably into the examining table leather as the machine was turned on. Daniel grimaced slightly when the wand was pressed into his lower abdomen, turning to him as he seemed confused by what he saw on the screen. The doctor never made a face like that unless something was completely new to him, which was more than rare, almost nearly impossible. He looked confused himself,"What is it?"He looked down at himself and rose his brows slightly,"Is something wrong?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You... Hmm." Harry cleared his throat struggling to find the right words. "You... you are a male right?" He asked finding himself exceedignly stupid. There wasn't any part of Daniel that he hadn't looked at, so to speak, and he was most definite that he was a male. "I..." He pointed to the screen and confirmed. "Can you see these?" He pointed to the spherical shaped objects appearing on screen. "I... I had never seen this organ before in our previous sessions... and now, all of a sudden, this appeared. With ... " He took a deep breath and reorganized his words. "You seem to be o-ovulating." he finally said, avoiding Daniel's eyes.
"I, 'hm'?"He laughed nervously and his scales quivered when the question regarding his gender was asked,"I'm pretty sure."He replied simply,"I've only been myself for eighteen years."He bit his lower lip then turned to the screen as well when he pointed his finger at it,"What is that...? Or those?"He asked,"Why are they there now?"He quivered again nervously as he turned his head to face him again,"O-Ovulating... Like... A-A... What?"He sat up and looked down at himself,"In me?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It would look like it." The doctor answered quietly. He had been every bit as shock as Daniel was. He wouldn't give any doubt on Dnaiel's gender before today, but the truth was he wasn't sure himself for Daniel could have an anatomy entirely different from what he knew on earth. In fact, even behavior of reptiles on earth wasn't completely understood and figured out, let alone Daniel who was from an entirely differnet planet. "These are quite obviously...........eggs." he said pointing to the little stone like objects.
The reptilian alien watched as the wand moved over his middle, though he was beginning to feel light headed as he moved his hand around the humans wrist. Before removing it from his middle gently and intertwined his clawed fingers with his soft ones. "What do we do about them?"He asked,"Am I... Are they alive?"He asked, wondering if he needed to do anything, if there was lives within him that needed him to treat himself better than well. The younger male clasped his hand with both of his and leaned forward to press his head against his chest,"What's going on with me?"He looked up at him, holding onto him,"What do we do?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The scaled fingers of Daniel was dry and hard to the touch, but Harry was finding his heart warming up realising his little lizard's reliance and trust placed on him. "They are.... alive in a way? They arent inseminated, so it wasnt a complete new life yet.... though i could see they are approaching mature. I think you are indeed an adult now." He smiled and mentally searched for information relating to sexual maturity. His heart melted when Daniel leaned his head against his chest, his hand rubbing.his shoulder soothingly. "You are ready to.... reproduce. Finally not an adolescent. It's pure speculation but i think.you would be enteirng into heat, with an urge to mate..." he said in a sigh.he was proud, like a father seding his son finally all grown up, but also with a fear that Daniel would be choosing to leave as he grew up, and even worse, if he would be choosing some other people to mate and share his life with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,111 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 879 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Experiment (open to all) bigbelly23 15 3,584 06-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Animefan22
  C The Aftermath of the Experiment with NerfWolf19 SeanWoods221 47 6,661 04-30-2016, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NerfWolf19
  O Pregnancy experiment OPEN popop 27 6,409 02-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  The Experiment (closed) DragonKnight 0 1,634 09-08-2013, 01:20 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Experiment Slave RP (Open) VenusLove 59 25,879 07-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Mr.pregnantboy612