Experiment Slave RP (Open)
Based on the story that I have been writting here. So let's get started.

Welcome to the rp. You have just been abducted by a race that wants to breed their children through you. They pick you based on the possiblity of you actually surviving childbirth. Any human looking children that get born stay with parent. Good luck!

My characters:

Name: Micheal Grimm

Years held captive: 2 years nearing the end of his second pregnacy.

Personality: Scaired, hates pain, doesn't really like the thought of having living being inside of him. (The personality will change eventually)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Croix Palidine

Race: Unknown; looks like a reptile mixed with a man.

Job: Breeder

Personality: Very ruthless, doesn't talk very much.
Granting a Life.
Name: Melissa

Time in captivity: 6 months

Personality: Although she's always wanted to be a mother she can't help but feel scared and angry that her first experience of pregnancy is this way. She's grown to accept what has happened and bears no grudge towards the lives within her, only her captors.

She'd want to keep any babies she has but is scared they will be taken from her.
It shouldn't have happened this way, *crying and massaging her huge 6 month bump* I always wanted children, but not this way.

Do you think they're gonna keep us forever Micheal? How have you not lost your mind?
Name: Joshua Crump

Years Captive: 1

8 months into his first pregnancy.

Hey Guys I'm scared
Either way we are here and it's nice to have at least others with me this time. It was defiantly scary going through this the first time. *sighs as he pulls at his shirt feeling hot in it. Then turns and looks at Joshua.* Everyone here is scared Joshua. I will admitt that I'm scaired too, still am. *Looks down at his stomach and groans* Dang their constant movement or at least one of them is always moving.
Granting a Life.
*Looking at his bump* Michel, how bad is the birth? This is my first and that's what scares me the most.
Well I'm not going to lie, it was quiet painful for me. I felt like I was going to split in two. *Shudders at the thought of the birth and startes to shake when he thinks about how close he is about to give birth.* But I didn't have very many complication at all birthing it. *Starts feeling uncomferable sitting so he struggles to stand up right again and walks*
Granting a Life.
Are you ok? * sits rubbing his huge belly*
Yeah I'm ok *grits his teeth* I'm just suffering from early contractions now. I'm quiet tired of dealing with these 'things'. I will be glad when they are out.

-Croix-
*walks by the cell* Quiet it down in there. *Bangs on the door to quiet them down*
Granting a Life.
I've only been here 6 months but i'm already so huge, what's happening to me? *rubs her pregnant 'planet' of a bump*
I'm scared of Croix, he's at least 8ft tall and he's always threatening us.
*Waves his hand in a downward motion* He's just a brute and getting ancy. Probably hasn't breeded anyone in a while. *Leans on the wall and supports his back*
Granting a Life.
Oh my i can't get these too stop moving. I can't wait to get them out
Yeah, but then a month later after you give birth you will just get breed again and have to deal with all of this again. *Groans and grips his stomach waiting for it to pass* Darn these infernal contractions. I defiently have a new respect for women ever since my first birth. I honestly don't know how you guys can do it Melissa, let alone do it again after you have one. *rubs his belly and sits back down on the ground*
Granting a Life.
Michel are you sure ur alright?
"Actually no I don't think I'm alright. I think my water just broke." He says feeling the uncomfortable stickyness of his pants being wet and feel a contraction building up.

"Oh god...this hurts!" He says leaning over his belly as Croix walks in.

Croix POV
Grins wickedly. "He's ready." Goes over to him and takes him in his arms.
Granting a Life.
Hey where are you taking him?
*grimaces as a strong kick hits her just behind her popped out belly button* well, normally it doesn't hurt this much, normally I wouldn't be looking to give birth to the children of an 8ft brute!

Where are you taking him?! Croix!
Croix POV
"To deliever the children in the deliver room. He's ready." Snaps his teeth at them as his tongue flickers in and out of his mouth. Then her turns to the girl. "Would you like me to give you some medicine to help deliver you child faster? You already look quiet ready to give birth." Sneers at her as he looks at her stomach.
Micheal POV
Groans as another contraction hits him and starts feeling scaired. "No!...oww...I don't want to give birth to these things again." Starts shaking in fear of Croix and going through the birth.
Granting a Life.
Michel what can i do to help you?

CROIX Leave him alone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,399 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,172 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,086 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,352 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,284 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,524 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,037 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,565 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,256 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,050 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock